• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 6: Interdimensional Rampage

Sorry, let me rephrase my comment then. Forgot they have Far Realm stuff.

Eganergo said this:

Material Plane = Contains infinite universes (2-A)

Outer Planes = Contain an infinite amount of layers that are infinite in size (2-A)

Time lines = The entire multiverse is subjected to alt futures and pasts (2-A)

If this is true, then D&D 2-A Cosmology (not counting Far Realm) and Puella are about the same size. Unless Vecna has Smurf resistance, I still doubt he resists Homura Mindhax.

I even didn't get a chance to say my two cents in that thread before it got closed.

@Beast but don't forget Bambu also said infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite and so on. I do not know whether he refer to the scaling i posted or other things.

Better ask him for justification.

There's infinite timelines each containing a set [IDK if infinite or just in the dozen] of Outer Planes

Outer Planes have infinite layers

Each layer of an Outer Planes is as big as the material plane, which is composed of infinite universes

"Unless Vecna has smurf resistance"

1) not needed against someone whose not a smurf

2) he does, technically, resist at least low 1-C possibly 1-A mindhax

1) Not a Smurf sure, but new info just buffed the potency of Homura hax like, significantly. I can tell you in your Wall if you want to.

2) If this is true, then more reason to get rid of him from the list.

At least. We don't know the upper limit because it's range is limited to whatever it's typing about. Though, it should be much higher, considering it was basically writing a narrative for the whole Foundation and it was desperately trying to affect Murphy, whose office is definitely further away than tens of meters.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Unless Vecna has smurf resistance"
1) not needed against someone whose not a smurf

2) he does, technically, resist at least low 1-C possibly 1-A mindhax
How many times do you people need to be told that the smurf stuff for Vecna is from an edition that is not used on this site? the tier 1 resistance feat is from 4e which is not used here. End of story.

As well from the Nicol Bolas vs Prismatic Dragon match.

"each planar layer is the same size as the Prime Material, which in of itself is an infinite multiverse with infinite reflections- there are infinite planar layers in the greater cosmology of the Multiverse. The Multiverse (capital M) has several infinite copies of itself- the Dream world, the Astral, etc. There are infinite Multiverses (different settings)"

Overlord775 said:
Oi Blah, didn't White Queen have like 2-C causality manipulation or something ?
As someone who has read her novel, no. No idea where did you get that from.

If you say that, then you think it's better for them to share the spot if Cole won via hardcoutering Edel? Or Cole alone for the spot?

Ionliosite said:
If you say that, then you think it's better for them to share the spot if Cole won via hardcoutering Edel? Or Cole alone for the spot?
Depends on if there's people Edel can take out that Cole can't.

BTW what's so good about the second Christ? Doesn't look like something that can beat Mogami or Edel

@Mori

The Auditor with the primary Improbability Drive just goes naw, and it's implied that he can still use the secondary one since it's literally a part of him although we don't ever see it used afaik.

@Oblivion and Moritzva Tbh I don't know even know any characters that are superior to the characters that I bring up lol.

Schnee One said:
BTW what's so good about the second Christ? Doesn't look like something that can beat Mogami or Edel
Don't known these two, but TSC has all the powers of the verse in a passive way (basically, if one attack it, he do not need to defend, as a power of opposite nature instantly oppose the other one).

They're the people he's apparently above, don't think he should be

Edel fear haxes. Cole Radiates and Mogami mindhaxes

Mm, well, power such Shield of Aegis shield him against mental attacks as it also protects character from Psychokinesis, and if there's a "ghost" (may also counts demons), he may absorb them via Third Eye. Although, overall vulnerable to non-physical hax due lack of feats.

Back