• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 6: Interdimensional Rampage

YungManzi said:
How many people is city level mind hax? How many people are in the city?
At least thousands of people I'm assuming, probably hundreds of thousands to millions depending on the size of the city.

Quick question: I'm not too knowledgeable on this but whats the deal with Nonexistence Physiology? I've seen some say ya only need Non-Physical interaction to damage 'em while others say that ya can't touch them.

JoshSSJGod said:
Quick question: I'm not too knowledgeable on this but whats the deal with Nonexistence Physiology? I've seen some say ya only need Non-Physical interaction to damage 'em while others say that ya can't touch them.
NPI + feats, mostly

That's interesting. Reason why is because I was could about Nil (2-C) own Non-existent.

Though really, characters from Xenoblade 's 2-C line-up like Shulk, Alvis and other Monado users (especially Alvis) have everything Truth of the Universe has and more.

Dante hardcore blitzes Amalda, and her Ress is NCA so he takes the spot.

Her only method of winning would be her Law/Concept hax attacks, which won't land due to the massive speed gap

Well, apparently Masayuki stomps Haydson, I'll add him on the list. Should I put just him or "Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken" ? Since I think he isn't the strongest one on that tier.

Firephoenixearl said:
Is Natsumi on 2nd Low 7-C due to speed?
No, it's because she leads with Transmutation, which made it a 4 way tie with Pitou, Fugil and Mercer. That's how she got that spot.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Didn't Mercer beat Natsumi
And Fugil beat Mercer, and Natsumi beat Fugil, and Fugil beat Pitou, etc. It was a 4 way tie for a reason.

squints

Nuclear Throne takes out DIO handily, probably beats Alex. Radiation Manip obliterates biological Regenerationn, neither can bypass Sharp Teeth, and radiation would also reaaally obliterate any traces of the virus.

So, Nuclear Throne (Pick any of the top tiers, really) takes at least 3rd for 8-C.

Moritzva said:
squints
Nuclear Throne takes out DIO handily, probably beats Alex. Radiation Manip obliterates biological Regenerationn, neither can bypass Sharp Teeth, and radiation would also reaaally obliterate any traces of the virus.

So, Nuclear Throne (Pick any of the top tiers, really) takes at least 3rd for 8-C.
Really doubt NT can do anything against Alex. Radiation ain't really doing anything to Low High.

Radiation destroys Low-High. Recovering from a pool of blood... Except that radiation, in actual, worldly science, obliterates on a cellular level and prevents Regenerationn. And that's human radiation, not the absolute insanity that is Nuclear Throne radiation.

Alex recovered from a pool of blood. That doesn't matter if the cells in his body are individually rendered dead.

To clarify: You need Mid-High to start ignoring radiation's effects on the body, as radiation kills cells, and you need to be able to regenerate past having your cells killed.

Alex Mercer already has resistance to nuclear manipulation on his profile; Alex Mercer regenerated from a nuclear bomb explosion.

Elizhaa said:
Alex Mercer already has resistance to nuclear manipulation on his profile; Alex Mercer regenerated from the nuclear bomb explosion.
Nuclear Throne radhaxes entities both quite literally living and subsisting in radioactive wastelands, as well as entities literally made of lumps of radioactive waste - and it kills them incredibly quickly, up to nigh-instantly depending on the enemy. Alex's resistance isn't enough for that.

Moritzva, I guess Alex's radiation hax resistance is not high enough, then. Though, like Earl said, making a thread could be a good idea.

Hrmm. Well, can someone who supports the verse comment on if they're smurfy or not, out of curiosity?

@PK

Idfk how they were above him, because all of the Baroque's passives can affect conceptually nonexistent and otherwise conceptual beings, such as other Demons or Spirits. Moreover, basically all of his resistances are on a conceptual, 2-C level because magic is some bullshit.

But they aren't smurfs as far as I am aware.

Hrmmm.

Well, then we definitely need someone to comment on the state of What A Beautiful Series.

Vecna has multiple 1-A Hax derived from or that can affect beings from the Far Realms, so boot him off every slot

The Nameless resists everything all 2-C in that slot can do and has type 2 NEP, so he should be top 1 in 2-C

Akro murders Bug Bunny thanks to his passive black holes along with his Power Null/Soul Suck, so he should be in the 1st High 4-C spot

Commissioner R beat Sephiroth, so he should be in the 4-B spot instead

Dio Brando gets shit on by Weather Report and Kars

The Auditors of Reality are Smurf as their hax scales to their true forms, so boot them off the 9-C spot

Dementia is a smurf, quite a few of his hax have 2-C potency, so he has to be removed from he 10-B spot

Back