• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 6: Interdimensional Rampage

Weather isn't 8-C in base, and in what universe does Kars beat Part 3 DIO?

Make the matches for everything else you said.

He resists spells that do that, like one that just creates wounds on his body or creates explosions inside of him.

Hl3 or bust said:
He resists spells that do that, like one that just create wounds on his body or create explosions inside of him.
That isn't resistance to it. Durability Negation is a very broad term since it applies to any ability that ignores durability when used. Having him resist it implies he resists everything that ignores durability.

Horror absolutely stomps Mercer, mind you, but the match was made.

I mean, if he resists something negates durability, he does resist durability negation. If nothing else it should be clear that he doesn't resist every form of it for obvious reasons.

Ionliosite said:
Make the matches for everything else you said.
nothing if what i said are matches beside the Akrom match, which he wins because of passive black holes that Bug doesn't resist so you can't argue the bunny can win at all.

Just look at Nameless's resistance chart, because that's includes every power+1 with several layers of resistance to resistace bypassing

the rest is "X is smurf, remove"

@Crimson

Mr. Bambu:

"I can end this by just saying... yes. Vecna can theoretically use the 1-A spells as his page is now. We do not actively use 4e content, but this fight is pointless knowing that he can. Homura does not have any counter and this can be activated the second the fight starts. I don't really have the patience for this, so instead I'll provide proof, and close the thread, because I woke up to be bombarded with this.

Here we have fear hax that drove Far Realm creatures back to the Far Realm. Vecna can use this.

Here we have a spell that reveals a Far Realm creature, passive madness hax btw, to the mind of an enemy. Vecna can use this.

This is a "destiny" that allows the user to destroy the Far Realm and its madness.

Here is the manifestation of the Far Realm itself, Here are some fodderish Far Realm creatures.

Goodbye thread. "

Hl3 or bust said:
I mean, if he resists something negates durability, he does resist durability negation. If nothing else it should be clear that he doesn't resist every form of it for obvious reasons.
That isn't the case at all. Characters like from Xenoblade can resist an ability called "Pierce" which negates one's durability but not even that is resistance to durability negation.

To quote DarkDragonMedeus:

"Resistance to durability negation is not a thing. If there's an explanation that isn't game mechanics for how pierce works, then it could resist whatever that ability is, but we don't use resistance to durability negation as a thing."

Ionliosite said:
I'm not adding The Nameless unless he beats the current number one, so make the match.
The current 2-C top spot is Vecna, who needs to be removed because as i posted before he is smurf

hec, there's even a Level 1 spell in 4E that causes 1-A Madness Hax

Cool, Nuclear Throne bodies Alex, and becomes second place in 8-C.

The current 2-C top spot is Vecna, who needs to be removed because as i posted before he is smurf

hec, there's even a Level 1 spell in 4E that causes 1-A Madness Hax

I know 4e is filled with 1-A stuff, but we don't use 4e for our profiles, so

Have you read the above Bambu quote? Let me repeat it.

I can end this by just saying... yes. Vecna can theoretically use the 1-A spells as his page is now. We do not actively use 4e content, but this fight is pointless knowing that he can.

We don't Actively use them, but we can with the current page. So yes he is a smurfy boy.

@Ion Even without 4E's sheninigans the Far Realms are by nature at least Low 1-C by completly trasceding the multiverse, so still Smurf

Moritzva said:
Cool, Nuclear Throne bodies Alex, and becomes second place in 8-C.
Nuclear Throne has Low Multiversal range with Space-Time Manipulation, which means they're a smurf. Nuclear Throne can't be included in this thread.

Nuclear Throne has Low Multiversal range with Space-Time Manipulation, which means they're a smurf. Nuclear Throne can't be included in this thread.

I think he means the verse instead of the character.

That isn't the case at all. Characters like from Xenoblade can resist an ability called "Pierce" which negates one's durability but not even that is resistance to durability negation.

To quote DarkDragonMedeus:

"Resistance to durability negation is not a thing. If there's an explanation that isn't game mechanics for how pierce works, then it could resist whatever that ability is, but we don't use resistance to durability negation as a thing."

DDM is not the objective authority on this.

I don't see why resistance to dura neg is such a huge issue. It's usually pretty clear what the resistance comes from, so what you seem to be arguing (NLF I think) makes no sense.

@Hi3 or bust

Except DDM is a very knowledgeable and trusted member on this site and has a lot of knowledge on topics such as these.

The issue is that Nameless just has Durability Negation listed as a resistance which is too vague and ambiguous to put down onto resistances. Its 100% fine for Nameless to have resistance to what causes the durability negation but not it itself.

He's still not the be all end all on the topic, regardless of his expertise.

Except I literally just told you what he has it from. Wound and Produce Damage are just "poof, you are now hurt." No projectile, no real mechanism, just them suddenly having a new wound.

He is still a knowledgeable member on the topic, it is still a credible source.

Those examples are not even resistance to it, they are much closer to limited resistance to some sort of matter, biological or reality warping than just straight up Durability Negation.

Whatever

Um no. There is no listed mechanic or anything it could be without being blatant headcanon. The ability is "you cast this and the target is now hurt." There is no stated mechanism, so dura neg was the best option.

Overlord775 said:
@Ion Even without 4E's sheninigans the Far Realms are by nature at least Low 1-C by completly trasceding the multiverse, so still Smurf
I will point out that 4e is not what makes the far realm 1-A. That is do to the Mystara setting. All 4e does is give the 1-A hax, and resistance feats.

Edit: and even in a more recent D&D thread it was pointed out by Qawsedf234 that 4e's 1-A Hax are not used on this site.

As well in the Vecna vs Homura match. It was pointed out later in the thread that vecna stomps do to resisting all Homura's hax. Not do to 4e powers that we do not use on site.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"This is a "destiny" that allows the user to destroy the Far Realm and its madness."
Isn't that an AP feat </div>
Yes it is. But nothing scales to it, as it is an event that only happens post campaign.

Dr. Bright got upgraded with new equipment so he, along with the other SCP characters, take the third slot for 10-A now. I can make the match if you want, but SCP-2719 is no joke, so he likely stomps them just looking at their profiles. Both of them have the necessary passives or resistances to deal with Bright.

The 2 slots above the foundation characters can't put down O5-5 (djkaktus's Proposal III) either from the looks of it.

I genuinely still doubt Vecna resistances is potent enough when D&D and Puella Cosmology are roughly at the same size if Eganergo's comment in that thread is true.

Madoka Magica's Cosmology ain't even that big last time I saw, like 3 2-A multiverses iirc, which is a nothing compared to DnD.

Back