• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 5: The Last of the Forum

It's works passively if someone looks at a dark heart, there corrupted and Void is made up of "countless" of them. Since this is Bai in his 4-A,(first key) I think he also keeps the same speed from said key. being MFTL+ just like Void termnia.

Asking Nepuko would be best, as by this stage Cultivators have passive time stop that, I do believe, already affects people with baseline resistance, plus fate manip stuff.

Nepuko is the one that best knows, ask him.

I'm really unsure if they'll actually stay, but since there are spots left open in High 6-C, I might suggest The Queenslayer (Code Vein). Not quite as strong as the top 3, though still getting close to them, so they might work.

holy **** how big is that profile

Well, who would get the spot between The Queenslayer and Zhong Yue for High 6-C? From a glance, Zhong Yue has the more... "extensive" profile, and probably tons of good win-cons against QS, though from a glance it also seems like he doesn't resist various abilities that the QS can use to one-shot him. I'm guessing you know Zhong Yue a bit better than I do, though. Is it pretty decisively one way or the other, or worth making a match for?

While I have played Code Vein, I never got farther than Mia scene when you fight the Pole Dancer (forget its name) since my laptop decided to die and then I didn't redowload the game thus I'm not sure how strong The Queenslayer is. We could try to see here or just make another thread/wall to not delay but Zhong Yue has a lot of ways that wil disintegrate the soul+body. Not sure he can resist to Pure Yang and Yin Sword Q which move at the speed of light and Pure Yang Sword Qi reduces targets to ash and Pure Yin Sword Qi reduces the target to a pool of water on impact if there is no resistance.

Yeah. I'll keep this quick; as any further discussion would probably be best left for walls or Versus Threads. The Queenslayer is capable of rotting away the blood of an opponent with abilities in mere seconds, essentially rendering their blood useless and would probably kill anything that needs blood to survive. He also has a blatant Judgement Cut ripoff form of Spatial Manip that allows him to nearly instantly strike a distant target, splitting the space and creating a vacuum in a slice at the opponent's position that's large enough to split any reasonably sized opponent right in half. Does Zhong Yue have anything that would counter this effectively?

Zhong Yue can resist to technique that control the space and dimensions, this will not be truly anything special. He also has fought and resisted to technique that would disintegrate the body. Fought with almost 0 flesh left on his body and with his head nearly sliced. So it won't affect him too much plus he Reactive Evolotuion, Instincitve Reaction and has insane Analytical Prediction - it should be a miracle if the Queenslayer can hit him. Plus Zhong Yue has soundwave based powernull+soul/body disintegration.

Oof.

Yeah, alright, Zhong Yue takes that like a piece of cake. Borderline stomp at that point, if not outright a stomp. Zhong Yue should be put above Queenslayer for High 6-C.

Su Ming can't be 4-B since he only has that Attack Power with two items both which increase the Ap not Durability.

Hmm, I think he can take on both Sepiroth and number 4 with his Sword Techniques since they are the culmination of all 5 Five Elements (each element being at the level of an attack of Conceptual Manip type 2) and his Sword Intent is basically the cumulation of Grandmist Energy (meaning it includes Yin and Yang) but since I'm not knowledgeabe about Sailor Moon and Sephiroth I can't talk. Just that he's insanely faster than any of them, once he decide to use any of his Sword Technique it be over for them and in this key (that's all he used versus other Sovereigns).

@Ion

Other Characters from Doctor Who needs to be removed for High 1-C. Since some of them like Carnival Queen can stomp Toaru characters since they are stronger than the 6 fold god

Darkseid needs to be removed from Low 1-C, he is only 5-D

Back