• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 5: The Last of the Forum

I made a match to find the JoJo spot I should put one up against a D boy. Maybe Dio or Funny vs a noble?

Most JoJo guys are 10-A not 8-C and they are already holding 2nd 10-A

Don't think JoJo guys can do well against Nobles, even if they did, Nobles would beat more people due to having better abilities

Similar to how Culexus is still 1st 8-C on the other list despite losing to Knack

Knack isn't on just because he hard countered Culexus. Not because they beat more people (then he would just be lower.) JoJo's count as 8-C due to the stands.

So are we not counting glass cannons/summoners even if they can get on the list by beating other opponents? I don't see why since they almost all have and almost only fight with the 8-C stands.

00potato said:
So are we not counting glass cannons/summoners even if they can get on the list by beating other opponents?
Read the OP, I literally explained it there.

It is kinda in a grey area since the stand is usually what is fighting. It isn't just a technique they have but the only thing actually fighting. By that logic we wouldn't allow mechs or tanks on here since they are usually controlled by lower tier characters.

I still don't know why that rule exists though.

A singular technique is not similar at all to higher AP due to a different form or something else fighting for you or that you directly control to fight. Those should be valid.

The stands may be used for offense and defense, but if you're skillful/tricky enough or have the right powers, you can still get around them and go straight for the user (that's what most good JoJo combat revolves around). It's not like a mech where you generally have to break through or hack the mech to get to the human inside.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I still don't know why that rule exists though.
A singular technique is not similar at all to higher AP due to a different form or something else fighting for you or that you directly control to fight. Those should be valid.
^ I also brought this up earlier and nobody seemed to mind this, so I don't know who decided on this rule earlier.

Jojo's vs Mayerling might actually work if Dio or Diavolo donuting him could count as piercing his heart. If not then they take Wolf's spot via Time manip, Erasure, and other such broken hax.

It should make DIO vs Geralt if it isn't a stomp due to time stop. If we allow other JoJo's, or if donut kills nobles. then they might get higher but not above 3.

I think Dio is stomping Geralt with time stop. Should he replace Geralt? If speed is unequal he might get higher but this is a fair stopping point.

Back