• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there's currently a debate on weather or not Gunvolt's 8-A will stay. Unfortunately, he can't last five seconds in 8-C, so hopefully he can keep it.

I made a few edits that I don't think should be too controversial. As for other suggestions:

• Bumping my old statement that Hoopa shouldn't be in 6-B because it's 6-B via summoning a 6-B but strong via summoning a 2-B. Hoopa goes in its own tier if we're doing that.
  • Suggesting Tezzeret for somewhere in 6-B.
  • Warframe should not be 3 slots of Low 6-B.
  • Suggesting possibly Liliana Vess for Low 6-B, though matches would need to be made.
  • Suggesting Gorgon (Destiny) for unknown, but mainly because nobody's even there in 2 of the spots rn. It's nowhere near 1-A. It just has 2-B/A erasure and bootleg lavos immortality. Literally all its abilities.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Are we sure that Kumoko or Homura can contend with the high tier servants in each of their respective tiers? King Hassan is an obvious one, but what about Saver, Solomon/Goetia, Passionlip, Dantes, Scathach, or Karna for 7-A? What about Meltlilith, Medb, Saber Shiki, etc. for 7-B?
That Kumoko vs Hassa match never finished. Don't know about the rest. Can they do something against someone with low-godly regen that instantly barricades herself in a pocket dimension (and interferes with any teleportation technique that would serve to follow her)?

Wokistan said:
Well Hoopa summoning a 2-B shouldn't be a problem, unless we're removing all of the smurfs from the list. And everything else should be as you say.

Ogbunabali said:
Wokistan said:
Well Hoopa summoning a 2-B shouldn't be a problem, unless we're removing all of the smurfs from the list. And everything else should be as you say.
Hoopa has a 6-B rating through a summon, but he's so powerful because he can summon 2-Bs and not because of his 6-B summons. So Hoopa should only be in High 6-A.

Hoopa is a weird case because he has summons that are weaker then him and summons that are stronger then him. I mean in a fight against another 6-B you would only use Hoopa if you restricted his 2-B summons but that's just because of rules about stomps. In a fight not under the rules of the wikia Hoopa would deffinitley have access to his 2-B summons if he was fighting against another 6-B. Def a bit of a weird case for a thread that ranks top 5 in each tier seeing as one of the purposes of tiering is to find other characters you can put them up against.

Well you can lol..That's why I said it was weird because he is stronger then his weakest summon. Squall is the same. His Weakest summon is 6-A and he is 4-A himself. I mean I personally think its a bit silly to use smurfs like this for a list like this but there isn't anything preventing you from doing it. I mean this isn't a list of 'strongest characters in each tier under SBA'

I meant that a character can't qualify for the tier of one of their summons on this list, not that they can't have that tier listed on their profile.

Well Giorno is one of the strongest 10-A's because he has a 8-C summon with causality manipulation. I don't see how this is THAT differen't. Again I personally want to see Hoopa out of 6-B but there isn't any reason not to give someone a spot for their summons.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that you can't take a spot that has the tier of your summon.

For example, Giorno doesn't have a spot in 8-C, because that's GER's tier, not his. Hoopa is High 6-A and not 6-B. Some of his summons are 6-B, so he should not take a 6-B spot and only a High 6-A spot.

WHYNAUT said:
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that you can't take a spot that has the tier of your summon.
For example, Giorno doesn't have a spot in 8-C, because that's GER's tier, not his.
That's a bad example actually, as Giorno cannot take a spot in 8-C. Even if i remove amane to avoid flame wars, there is still Dio.

LOL Fire, he isn't disputing the 8-C list. He brought it up because I did. We are arguing about if Hoopa should have a spot not if GER should have a spot in 8-C lmao.

Blackcurrant91 said:
LOL Fire, he isn't disputing the 8-C list. He brought it up because I did. We are arguing about if Hoopa should have a spot not if GER should have a spot in 8-C lmao.
I know, but the example he used is a bit bad. He said "we don't give GER a place in 8-C cus he's not 8-C", im like "we don't give him a place cus he gets fodderized by everyone" xD. I know he meant it as an example, but it was a bad one.

Lmao, that's kinda missing the point but okay. He was trying to say if he DID for example have a spot we wouldn't give it to Giorno it would be GER. Similar to how Hoopa randomly has a spot in 6-B for his weakest summons when he is 6-A himself.

(I know how strongly you feel about Giorno's old spot in 8-C :D)

Btw @Wok, shouldn't Destiny guys be divided into 2 groups? I mean considering the difference between destiny guys being divided in smurf and non smurf i see no reason they should be together. Iihiko Shishime should be more than capable of dividing the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back