• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we still do but one has to prove that an increase in numbers means an increase in potency. As far as I'm aware, that hasn't been proven yet for Bleach so it becomes a layer comparison. Ji Ning has 3 layers and can regenerate from soul damage and amp his resistance with Nuwa Painting so he takes this. It there's no contention, I'll make the change.
Go ahead I am on my phone.

Speaking of 6-Bs, I think Naseem was supposed to be downgraded because I don't see anything that currently puts the verse at 6-B.

In fact, the reasoning for his 6-B rating is being stronger than High 6-C characters so idk
That Hodou tensei of Nene was stated to be able to wipe out any nation, Naseem directly clashed with that using his fist and ultimately destroyed it iirc

That Hodou tensei of Nene was stated to be able to wipe out any nation, Naseem directly clashed with that using his fist and ultimately destroyed it iirc
Is there a timeframe for how long it would take for it to destroy the nation. How is it done by vaporisation, pulverationation? There are unknowns in the feat

So, I realised that Meng Chuan is the 4th in Low 7-C but second in Low 7-C in the smurf thread. He should be higher here aswell as he's above Sacred Eclipse there.

How do you have 4D acausality? Like isn't that an inherently 4D power because of its connection to time but not actually a smurf power, like how we look at time-related powers in general?

He can take the second spot. He is above Nasuverse characters who are 8D. The way he is now Shiro is too much for him.

Yes, of course. But the Smurf list is naturally stronger than the Non-Smurf list. If there are several Non-Smurfs stronger than Arifureta there is no reason for them to be in the Smurf topic
Well if you found a smurf 6-B then we can remove arifureta and replace it with that character

I'm not saying remove from the Smurf list

I'm wondering why they are also in the 5th here. They should actually be first, in theory

I wanted that they get first place in their respective tiers before propose them for spots in the other list, but Noneless21 nominated them for the free spot in 6-B before that happened which caused this, so it should be fine to replace them with Yomoji.

I'm pretty confident that Arifureta characters can reach higher spots in this list and regarding 6-B I think that at least after stories Shea and end of main story Hajime can defeat Yomoji. But currently I can't use my pc to debate and have internet problems, so I'm not making more matches until that is solved (which I hope is soon).

I wanted that they get first place in their respective tiers before propose them for spots in the other list, but Noneless21 nominated them for the free spot in 6-B before that happened which caused this, so it should be fine to replace them with Yomoji.

I'm pretty confident that Arifureta characters can reach higher spots in this list and regarding 6-B I think that at least after stories Shea and end of main story Hajime can defeat Yomoji. But currently I can't use my pc to debate and have internet problems, so I'm not making more matches until that is solved (which I hope is soon).
Yeah sorry bout that, should've wait for you

added yang in 2nd 1C and 5th Low 1C. It seems yang gi has 2B-2A range now in his 3A key so he will have to be removed in 3A list

For 6-A the Godless Planet character you want to be looking at would be Kidou En.
I would suspect Tendou Harima could be beaten, but since all (or most) really knowledgable supporters of that verse appear to be inactive I suspect a vs-thread wouldn't go anywhere.

desperado have passive fate and causality hax that brings death. Fate hax is resisted but i don`t know if godless characters resist causality hax. Anyway replaced guy with balancer

Judging by the page the death hax is more "become fated to die" i.e. in the realm of fate hax, rather than causality. Unless they have another death thing the page doesn't mention. Tbh not quite sure for what exactly they have causality manip. One would probably have to compare to what fate does in godless planet.
To that comes that gods are immortal, so there is the question of whether it works on immortals.
There is also the question whether the death aura has enough range.

Judging by the page the death hax is more "become fated to die" i.e. in the realm of fate hax, rather than causality. Unless they have another death thing the page doesn't mention. Tbh not quite sure for what exactly they have causality manip. One would probably have to compare to what fate does in godless planet.
To that comes that gods are immortal, so there is the question of whether it works on immortals.
they also have a thought-base( via showing bloodlust ) causality hax that brings death( the description being kinda the strings of causality paint over the victim's fate and make them die), tbh it's a weird type of both causality and fate based death hax, which worked on acausal4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back