• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright well, time to see if he can get a spot in Low 6B.

Also, who are the strongest High 6a Ergen dudes in the list?

Can we remove Schneider from the list (3-A)? He is extremely outdated and it is almost impossible to debate about him, as many abilitys are missing and there are almost no supporters

Can we remove Schneider from the list (3-A)? He is extremely outdated and it is almost impossible to debate about him, as many abilitys are missing and there are almost no supporters
well i'm working on a through revision for the verse. That being said, i'm totally agree with him(and possibly all bastard!! characters) be removed from the list until the verse got updated

No problem, I'll make the changes.

Also, Ji Ning likely just spatially locks and kills Yhwach here. Any issues with him taking the spot at High 6-A?

No problem, I'll make the changes.

Also, Ji Ning likely just spatially locks and kills Yhwach here. Any issues with him taking the spot at High 6-A?
Nah but to let you know Yhwach isn't actually Bleach's strongest High 6-A, it's actually Aizen given his way better hax's and regeneration but the OP hasn't change Yhwach out for him despite the fact I've asked him multiple times to do so.

So you'll probably have to switch Aizen out for Yhwach in that thread and re-debate the topic again.

Nah but to let you know Yhwach isn't actually Bleach's strongest High 6-A, it's actually Aizen given his way better hax's and regeneration but the OP hasn't change Yhwach out for him despite the fact I've asked him multiple times to do so.

So you'll probably have to switch Aizen out for Yhwach in that thread and re-debate the topic again.
Anything particularly relevant? Like, any passives and stuff? We could probably just hash it out here.

Anything particularly relevant? Like, any passives and stuff? We could probably just hash it out here.
Type 8 and Low-Godly Regeneration which allows him to regenerate from complete soul destruction. (Note: The Type 8 possesses the same level of Regeneration as Aizen)

Action-based Perception Manipulation and Illusion Creation (Its through someone looking at Aizen's sword and him saying "Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu") which allows Aizen to manipulate the 5 senses, plus the additional six sense of his opponent (one's ability to sense spiritual pressure), allowing him to basically create any sort of Illusions he wishes to cast onto someone.

He has passive Existence Erasure from his Aura which extends about a couple meters out in front of him, which erases someone on a Physical and Spiritual Level.

He also has passive Reactive Evolution which will, over a short period of time massively increase all of Aizen's stats and grant him resistances towards the hax's of his opponent as well. (Such abilities like Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation)

Last edited:
Type 8 and Low-Godly Regeneration which allows him to regenerate from complete soul destruction. (Note: The Type 8 possesses the same level of Regeneration as Aizen)
Aite. How does the Type 8 work?
Action-based Perception Manipulation and Illusion Creation (Its through someone looking at Aizen's sword and him saying "Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu") which allows Aizen to manipulate the 5 senses, plus the additional six sense of his opponent (one's ability to sense spiritual pressure), allowing him to basically create any sort of Illusions he wishes to cast onto someone.
Ning has 8 layers of illusion, soul, perception and mind-hax resistance, all of which extend to the soul sense of cultivators. So this isn't really an issue for him.
He has passive Existence Erasure from his Aura which extends about a couple meters out in front of him, which erases someone on a Physical and Spiritual Level.
Admittedly deadly, but Ning's danger sense would tell him not to get close.
He also has passive Reactive Evolution which will, over a short period of time massively increase all of Aizen's stats and grant him resistances towards the hax's of his opponent as well. (Such abilities like Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation)
Another issue, though Ning's accelerated development would allow him to keep up.

You know what, how about I change the thread and we keep discussing there?

Aite. How does the Type 8 work?
It is an orb within his chest called the Hogyoku, even removing it from his body doesn't negate the Type 8 and if it's removed from his body it'll instantly teleport back into Aizen's body.

Aizen also still regenerates even if its removed as well.

Ning has 8 layers of illusion, soul, perception and mind-hax resistance, all of which extend to the soul sense of cultivators. So this isn't really an issue for him.
Average Chinaman Resistances, broken ass characters.

Admittedly deadly, but Ning's danger sense would tell him not to get close.
Sure but the Aura also erases physical and spiritual attacks as well so even if he doesn't actively interact with the EE himself most of his ranged attacks will most likely be erased from existence.

Another issue, though Ning's accelerated development would allow him to keep up.

You know what, how about I change the thread and we keep discussing there?
Depends on how broken his A.D is since Aizen's R.E is pretty broken with how much it amps your stats (he went from High 6-A to 5-B with just 3 amps/transformations to give you an idea on how strong it is) and its ability to grant Aizen resistances (I.E Spatial and Time Manipulation)

I'll try to comment later on but i have a cold rn so i i don't have the greatest want to debate as of right now.

It is an orb within his chest called the Hogyoku, even removing it from his body doesn't negate the Type 8 and if it's removed from his body it'll instantly teleport back into Aizen's body

Aizen also still regenerates even if its removed as well.
Hmm, I'm guessing destroying it will be an issue?
Average Chinaman Resistances, broken ass characters.
He gets skilled enough to attack at Infinite speed, turn into darkness, neg Type 9 and has concept destroying sword swings later on. Ning's honestly pretty tame compared to others lol.
Sure but the Aura also erases physical and spiritual attacks as well so even if he doesn't actively interact with the EE himself most of his ranged attacks will most likely be erased from existence.
I mean, he could just seal the space around him and then capture the area he's on with a pocket dimension treasure.
Depends on how broken his A.D is since Aizen's R.E is pretty broken with how much it amps your stats (he went from High 6-A to 5-B with just 3 amps/transformations to give you an idea on how strong it is) and its ability to grant Aizen resistances (I.E Spatial and Time Manipulation)
He got his 5-C attacks and a quarter of his powers with it. Later on his Primaltwin (which has the same A.D.) jumps from High 6-A to Low 5-B with one stroke of inspiration.
I'll try to comment later on but i have a cold rn so i i don't have the greatest want to debate as of right now.
Oh, that's alright. Get well soon dude.

Hmm, I'm guessing destroying it will be an issue?
Yup.

He gets skilled enough to attack at Infinite speed, turn into darkness, neg Type 9 and has concept destroying sword swings later on. Ning's honestly pretty tame compared to others lol.
He's definitely one of the tamer ones I've seen but he's still really broken, just shows you how strong these Chinese Cultivator Novel characters are when someone like Ji Ning is considered to be one of the "tamer" ones for the fiction.

I mean, he could just seal the space around him and then capture the area he's on with a pocket dimension treasure.
He can but Aizen will eventually just become resistant towards the ability through the Hogyoku, so while it would work on Aizen for a little bit, he'll inevitably become resistant towards the ability, similar to how he became resistant towards the Kototsu's hax's.

He got his 5-C attacks and a quarter of his powers with it. Later on his Primaltwin (which has the same A.D.) jumps from High 6-A to Low 5-B with one stroke of inspiration
So the increases both get from their respective A.D and R.E seems to be somewhat comparable to each other, so they should still be relative in power, even after the amps (not like AP matters within this fight tbh, the more important things Aizen gains from these amps are for his speed and dura)

Oh, that's alright. Get well soon dude.
Thanks.

High 6-A seems to have a spot open so I will nominate Eternamax Eternatus
Passive Pnull which nulls everything other then passives (literally everything in Pokemon other then god tier stuff including thoughts, basic movements, etc) and has like 7 layers above baseline+resistence neg on that pnull which is 1 layer above baseline. Also he can release shockwaves which are like 9 layers above baseline Pnull+1 layer above baseline resistence neg these shockwaves nullify passives

Honestly Eternatus looks like it might beat Ning
and Aizen/Yhwach currently passive Eternatus
and Ning currently beats Aizen/Yhwach
Is the power null all there is to watch out for? Cuz unless it nulls physiologically inherent traits like strength and durability (if it does please correct me) then Ning still has High 6-A+ AP and Low 5-B durability so he could just rip it apart physically.

Even if it does, Ning has a clone that can just act from within a pocket dimension storing item he carries with him, which can paralyse + deconstruct him.

Is the power null all there is to watch out for? Cuz unless it nulls physiologically inherent traits like strength and durability (if it does please correct me) then Ning still has High 6-A+ AP and Low 5-B durability so he could just rip it apart physically.

Even if it does, Ning has a clone that can just act from within a pocket dimension storing item he carries with him, which can paralyse + deconstruct him.
It nulls literally anything short of passives including physical things like punching. (and eternatus can null passives if it wants to). Also Eternatus has a bit of hax if it wants to like madness manip type 2
Nullified by Eternatus existing. Actions, thoughts, etc are all nulled by Eternatus

It nulls literally anything short of passives including physical things like punching. (and eternatus can null passives if it wants to)
Nullified by Eternatus existing. Actions, thoughts, etc are all nulled by Eternatus
Even from out of range? Cause Ning's Primaltwin acts from a pocket dimension away.

He will need range to bypass it and looking at the section it says ''normally melee range and hundreds of km with certain moves''. What's the range of the power null? Plus it doesn't seem to have any dimensional attacks beyond warping space.

Even from out of range? Cause Ning's Primaltwin acts from a pocket dimension away.
Pretty sure it does nullify from out of range as well since no hax could effect it.
Also how does he attack from a pocket dimension away because if it is portals he will just put himself in range (and he doesn't seem to have interdimensional range)
also its space-time manip warped far away places to appear next to it

Pretty sure it does nullify from out of range as well since no hax could effect it.
Also how does he attack from a pocket dimension away because if it is portals he will just put himself in range
Wha? Why would a power somehow act beyond it's range?

He basically thinks from within his dimension and his power reaches across that distance to act.

Also, what's the actual range of Eternatus power null anyway? Meters or hundreds of kilometers?

Wha? Why would a power somehow act beyond it's range?

He basically thinks from within his dimension and his power reaches across that distance to act.
because something entering its range would be nulled
isn't that interdimensional range (why wouldn't that be on his profile)

because something entering its range would be nulled
I mean, even if it does, all Ning's Primal would have to do is the tried and tested "pick up the battlefield and chuck it into another pocket dimension storage treasure". Considering he can pick up areas that dwarf continents casually, this isn't something the null would do anything about.
isn't that interdimensional range (why wouldn't that be on his profile)
Cause I was running on fumes while making it and forgot to update it lol.

I mean, even if it does, all Ning's Primal would have to do is the tried and tested "pick up the battlefield and chuck it into another pocket dimension storage treasure". Considering he can pick up areas that dwarf continents casually, this isn't something the null would do anything about.
I have another question which will be important to decide who wins
will his Primal be more likely to do that then to open up a portal which will lead him to Eternatus at any point (because if the Primal does this at any point it is GG)
If he is more likely to chuck it into a pocket dimension Ning will win
If not Eternatus will win

I have another question which will be important to decide who wins
will his Primal be more likely to do that then to open up a portal which will lead him to Eternatus at any point (because if the Primal does this at any point it is GG)
If he is more likely to chuck it into a pocket dimension Ning will win
If not Eternatus will win
He's more likely to pick it up and chuck it.l. His Primaltwin at this stage pretty much exclusively stays in the Starseizer Manor if at all possible (or if he's out then Ning is in the manor). He only separates in higher keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back