• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 8

11-A should be replaced by the Hammer and the Blood Sucking Death Worm both from Regular Show. And for unknown Matsuki and Kamahara should take the cake for unknown.'

Melt isn't the strongest High 3-A. There are other Nasu High 3-As that are stronger, particularly the Beasts, Saver, BB, and Origin Servants. The Types should also be above her as well.

Of course all of these are largely hax based characters, so the scaling isn't linear, but Melt was put against the current strongest High 3-A to prove a point. The Nasu High 3-As should be consistently above the rest of them, with only a few of the less hax ones potentially being defeated by the others

Warren Valion said:
What makes her beat the previous guy?
I am too lazy to read an entire thread.
If you are asking about Melt vs Yuuki, then I can answer that for you. 99% of his arsenal doesn't work on her due to her lack of hit detection, which he does not have the capacity to remove (meaning, restore her hit detection). He has about 3 moves that he could have used to get around it, 2 of which are outed due to the cocktail of resistances she gets from authority. His precog means Jack shit, since anyone in Fate can deal with precog through skill or has it themselves. The only one that even debatably works only does so because it doesn't count as an attack, and he doesnt start with in character. It also might not even work since an another move that isn't considered an attack (Vlad's bites) doesnt bypass the lack of hit detection either, but we gave him the benefit of the doubt.

That make sense for you?

I don't know why you say his precog is useless. It works on people with Acasuality Type 4, and who already have resistances to precog. And Yuuki would do anything it takes to win in-character, so he'd start off with info analysis + whatever weakness the opponent has he can exploit.

Likely is more a case of this hax>other hax. Whilst there's another match, Gilgamesh vs Yuuki, where Yuuki now has more wincons.

I'm really not sure about the Leviathan being that absurdly high into 1-A, but I don't think I'm gonna argue it much more because it sounds ridiculously similar to a cosmology I created for some stuff I never finished years ago that I'm currently incorporating as background lore into a D&D world, and that's neat.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I don't know why you say his precog is useless. It works on people with Acasuality Type 4, and who already have resistances to precog. And Yuuki would do anything it takes to win in-character, so he'd start off with info analysis + whatever weakness the opponent has he can exploit.
Likely is more a case of this hax>other hax. Whilst there's another match, Gilgamesh vs Yuuki, where Yuuki now has more wincons.
Because it is. It working on people who resist precog, and working on people who are acausal, doesn't address why it doesn't work at all. It won't make a difference because precog is ******* normal and anyone worth their Salt can deal with precog via raw skill, or they have precog of their own. Characters who know exactly what actions they need to take and know exactly what actions their opponents will do is honestly a basic ass ability in Fate. If Yuuki's precog was gonna make a difference, then No Name would have shit on her alone. Even if he would theoretically use those things, that doesnt mean he opens with them, which many people on the thread said he opens with specific things, which are not them.

Why the hell would his hax be better then Melt's? Her authority is at the top of a long ass scaling chain. I'll take another look at the Gil match again when I get off my shift

Why are you curse heavy? Relax, jesus. Acauality Type 4 specifically gives the users resistance to fate, casuality, and precog. On top of the fact that Yuuki already has a resistance to precog, that's a solid two layers of resistances. Having a resistance doesn't automatically mean you're home free. Again, Yuuki's precog works on people with both resistances to it and acasuality type 4.

So you saying it doesn't work is just wank. Also, when I said "hax>hax", I meant Meltlilith, a situation where one hax can completely turn the tides of the battle, I'm not sure why you seem so heated over this.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm really not sure about the Leviathan being that absurdly high into 1-A, but I don't think I'm gonna argue it much more because it sounds ridiculously similar to a cosmology I created for some stuff I never finished years ago that I'm currently incorporating as background lore into a D&D world, and that's neat.
This tbh.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Why are you curse heavy? Relax, jesus. Acauality Type 4 specifically gives the users resistance to fate, casuality, and precog. On top of the fact that Yuuki already has a resistance to precog, that's a solid two layers of resistances. Having a resistance doesn't automatically mean you're home free. Again, Yuuki's precog works on people with both resistances to it and acasuality type 4.
So you saying it doesn't work is just wank. Also, when I said "hax>hax", I meant Meltlilith, a situation where one hax can completely turn the tides of the battle, I'm not sure why you seem so heated over this.
I curse heavily because that is how I like to talk online; a combo of complex words, slang, and a lot of profanity kek. Yea, but I'm not saying they resist precog, I'm just saying precog means Jack shit for the reasons stated above. They can see eachothers future, it just means nothing that they can. You can see Melt's future? Congrats, so can almost everyone else in the nasuverse and she deals with it anyway.

I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying it means nothing that it does. Ah, that makes sense then on the latter point. I am not particularly heated, this is just how I talk.

Yeah, I know. Just saying his precog meant nothing was false. Anyways, apologies if I got a little heated during the thread and such. Maybe when the LN gets translated Yuuki will be stronger or something, and come for a rematch.

Rimuru has something impressive while he is 6A? I know little of the character, so I do not know if it would be worth doing a fight against Ain.

The Smashor said:
Anyways, Hatou should be 9-A since that's what disintegrating humans is.
You mean disintegrating like vaporizing? 'cause what we see Hatou do is more ripping a persons flesh from their skeleton, kind of disintegration. No clear indication of vaporization or even breaking lots of bones.

You mean disintegrating like vaporizing? 'cause what we see Hatou do is more ripping a persons flesh from their skeleton.

She's such a lovely girl.

So this is a kinda stupid train of thought, but... I think none of the High 3-A guys resists plot manip?

Would the old ma's passive plot manip be able to beat any of them?

Don't think there's a way to counter plot manipulation except by having that same power or a sub-power of it (such 4th wall awareness).

Antoniofer said:
Don't think there's a way to counter plot manipulation except by having that same power or a sub-power of it (such 4th wall awareness).
Well it depends on how the plot manip works.

Not all plot manip is "I wrote you out of the plot go away"

Paul Frank said:
What does his plot manip even do
Everything he writes happens and everything he doesn't write doesn't happen.

So the moment anyone enters his range they would first be plot maniped to stop any action they were doing. They would even stop thinking. Until the Old Man makes them do something that is.

Afterwards it would be up to the old man what to do with them. He could write "And then they simply vanished into absolutely nothing" or "And then they became lies" and stuff like that.

Warren Valion said:
That reminds me.

Honestly, I really don't believe Getbackers characters should be used just because the revisions that were supposed to happen never did because the leaders of the revisions have left the wiki, or are stupidily busy.

The problems brought up were never fixed, and it is disingenuous to use profiles that are considered questionable in their validity.

To use an analogy, you don't put back a dead battery in a toy car even though you don't have a replacement on you - you leave it out until you can find a new battery to replace the old one with.
I still feel like this should be addressed.

Well until there is a revision about the legitimacy of Getbackers, nothing's changed and they should be in limbo.

Back