• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 8

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Well I know Gremmy and I know Warframe more likely than anyone with my unhealthy amount of hours in the near 4000.
He's got a great shot at every single Warframe. I'd place him above them. His Low 6-B is also higher.
4k hours is fodder m8....i got a lowball 3k in dojo duels only...

Nah, he ain't passing the operator. He can 1 shot single warframes, just a matter of time before a limbo just comes in full invis and sends him to the shadow realm to the rift.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Could you help me in warframe Imade? I'm behind, like by alot.
I'll be on this weekend I think. I'm doing a lot of the Hostile Mergers.

@Phoenix

I got the same amount in conclave, the OG conclave, not the new.

Operator isn't a threat in direct combat. Gremmy can think the kid dead.

Limbo is worthless and not invisible. Sending Gremmy to the Rift means nothing when he dimensiom hops ouy and destroys Limbo with a thought. He could just think Limbo dead from the Rift.

Gremmy is on one hand a god awful fighter relative to what his powers cold do and on the other hand his defenses aren't all that great.

FEE would simply time stop him before Gremmy does something lethal, for example.

Similarly anyone else that starts with an attack, which Gremmy can't easily imagine away and that negates durability, could probably beat him speed equal. (Evariste Galois for example)

He would seem to die to Liliana's death magic which she does since it's her specialty. She got below warframe because robots.

@Phoenix

I got the same amount in conclave, the OG conclave, not the new.

Operator isn't a threat in direct combat. Gremmy can think the kid dead.

Limbo is worthless and not invisible. Sending Gremmy to the Rift means nothing when he dimensiom hops ouy and destroys Limbo with a thought. He could just think Limbo dead from the Rift.
Meh Dojo Duels are better.

He isn't but him manipulating the warframes which is his Low 6-B key is.

Shade is invisible for Limbo. Gremmy won't be doing anything from the rift, he doesn't have multiversal range with his ability and stasis will just prevent him from doing anything.

He doesn't beat warframes my dude. Just cus they lack anything that can be considered meta doesn't mean they are weak, don't judge it from a warframe player perspective look at how hard the operator with his warframe truly is to beat.

Liliana knows a lot of death magic. Weaker spells she can cast by thinking. Stronger ones to overcome resistances and such take actual actions to cast. Gremmy doesn't resist it and her regular spells can already permakill regular demons (low godly, can reform from pure mana) so the thoughtcast should kill him.

Wokistan said:
Liliana knows a lot of death magic. Weaker spells she can cast by thinking. Stronger ones to overcome resistances and such take actual actions to cast. Gremmy doesn't resist it and her regular spells can already permakill regular demons (low godly, can reform from pure mana) so the thoughtcast should kill him.
idk how this will work out considering Gremmy is well just a brain. He can also erase the image of his death. ut assuming it does work it would likely just be an incon since his powers are thought based as well.

Meh Dojo Duels are better.

He isn't but him manipulating the warframes which is his Low 6-B key is.

Shade is invisible for Limbo. Gremmy won't be doing anything from the rift, he doesn't have multiversal range with his ability and stasis will just prevent him from doing anything.

He doesn't beat warframes my dude. Just cus they lack anything that can be considered meta doesn't mean they are weak, don't judge it from a warframe player perspective look at how hard the operator with his warframe truly is to beat.

The Operator fighting through the Warframe isnt that much more impressive. It's just a machine which he conducts his powers through instead of himself being there physically.

Shade is worthless in combat, it can't turn you invisible during combat which Warframes would start when fighting Gremmy. Invisibility to Gremmy also isn't am issue with his enhanced senses. He's got stealth too as well.

You don't need multiversal range to fight through the range. You can physically throw things into Limbo's Cataclysm like the Grineer, Corpus, Infested and Tenno do. Gremmy just needs to think "That guy outside this bubble is cookies" and it works.

Stasis doesnt freeze thoughts, it freezes movement. Gremmy just needs his thoughts to fight.

Warframe doesn't have an answer to Gremmy.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
ut assuming it does work it would likely just be an incon since his powers are thought based as well.
That would only be the case if the first thing Gremmy does to opponents is to blink them out of existence. In reality he will waste his opportunity doing something less optimal, like turning the opponents bones to cookies.

YungManzi said:
What does Gremmy normally start with?
Varies.

He opened on Kensei and Rose by thinking them dead.

He opened on Guanel by erasing him.

He opened on Yachiru by turning her bones to cookies.

He opened on Yhwach with the stone structures.

That's the powerhouse of the verse though.

Just an example, itzal is a thing. There are TONS of ways to become invisible in warframe. Enhanced senses doesn't work on an invisible dude unless shown and stealth, please, against warframes.

Yes you do. No you can't throw things, you can enter yourself but outside of warframe abilities nothing thrown outside the rift works. Bullets, attacks etc. He can think that, shame it won't work cus the guy outside the bubble is in a dimension of his own.

That's stated where?

Dude how many do you want me to name? Nyx, baruuk, equinox, any warframe who can 1 shot, the operator mind haxing, Nekros, Ivara, Harrow, Frost, etc. They all 1 shot. And don't you even try to say they can't get a move on Gremmy, considering all the stealth, invisibility, silence, teleport etc.

YungManzi said:
What does Gremmy normally start with?
Varies.
He opened on Kensei and Rose by thinking them dead.

He opened on Guanel by erasing him.

He opened on Yachiru by turning her bones to cookies.

He opened on Yhwach with the stone structures.
He opened....and continued....and ended on kenpachi with summoning stuff mostly.

Gremmy never erases in character, he only did with Gwanel because he was made out of his imagination and he didn't imagine a future for him. Against Kenpachi he wasted time warping the landscape.

From what I can see, he can't likely couldn't do anything to Low 6-B Tomoe (Not with speed equal, at least.)

At this point, the only reason I haven't made the TgMID profiles is because I'm still not sure if the way I calced the feat (Destruction) is the way to go.

Maybe I'll just post it anyway and see what people think.

DontTalkDT said:
That would only be the case if the first thing Gremmy does to opponents is to blink them out of existence. In reality he will waste his opportunity doing something less optimal, like turning the opponents bones to cookies.
The 1st thing he ever did was think 2 people dead, the cookie bone thing was pretty situational. There isn't a single answer to this since what he does 1st is whatever he is thinking of which could be anything.

Point is he wastes time doing trivial things like the cookies or warping the landscape and monologuing about his abilities. A lot of what he did against Kenpachi was theatrical when he could have just thought him dead.

Itzal's invisibility can't be used in combat. If you move Penumbra ends and you're visible, it's worthless. Also Archwing is terrible for combat as it cuts off Frame abilities.

Enhanced senses like Gremmy can sense invisible things. Shinigami are invisible. Also Gremmy is invisible too since normal beings can't see his composition. Yes, you can stealth on Warframes.

No, you don't. Things can enter or exit the Rift. They won't work sure, but they can enter and exit. All Gremmy needs to do is think of the guy outside the bubble and it happens. His powers aren't a vector that The Rift can stop, The Rift affects physical movement and objects. Thoughts aren't that.

Stasis isn't time stop, it's stated nowhere that it stops time. Its ability description doesn't mention time.

Nyx can't kill Gremmy, he could kill her faster than she uses abilities thanks to that casting duration. Baruuk can't kill Gremmy. Equinox will do what to Gremmy? Maim is useless. Operator doesn't have mind haxing on non-robotic things. Nekros's Soul Punch doesnt work on Gremmy, he has soul resistance. Ivara only has invisibility that she can't use during combat and her bow and arrows are worthless. Harrow could restrict Gremmy's movements with chaims, but Gremmy just thinks. Frost's abilities can be dodged except his Avalanche, but if you survive it doesn't freeze and it won't kill Gremmy due to superior durability.

Just throw him against second key operator
Easy win ovo

I don't even know if you're trying to create an intentional stomp or you meant "3rd key operator".

IMade, ya down?

Why does the operator even have 3 keys ree it should just be true form and with frames

The profile is massively WIP, but this guy is also a contender for 6-C: Hero of Lore (Composite)

The Nameless doesn't have soul manipulation so I'm not sure how he can beat Yhwach & don't know anything about High School DxD for Low 6-C so maybe

2-B: 'Characters from Wizard101' added to #4 because apparently The Player (Wizard101) stomped Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) which means that Bartleby and The Creator (Wizard101) would most likely also stomp. Ainchase Ishmael (Herrscher Path) removed from #5

Throwback to when Arceus was unquestionably superior to the rest of 2-B then Khorne had to go ruin it all

Back