• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 8

PsychoWarper said:
Jesus that's really broken, but whats the range?
Infinite.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Cueball vs The Old Man would be a cool match, albeit a mind **** and a half
Well, since Cueball is smurfed as hell 10-C, the old man would probably easily win via power alone.

But to get back to the main question: Could the old guy beat the High 3-A's on this list?

I'm not even sure you could box with Cueball with raw stats unless you had size manip or an AoE without even atomic gaps.

Some of them, sure. I do not think he can reach imaginary numbers space with his hax so various Nasu characters hard counter him. Also, does he have feats of effecting Non-existent beings with his plot manip?

Ogbunabali said:
Well until there is a revision about the legitimacy of Getbackers, nothing's changed and they should be in limbo.
Well rn the 2-B and 2-A tierings are more "legit" let's say. The rest is well, there are scans in the profiles for the hax, so while there is some clean up to do, nothing essentially wrong in the profiles. Also RM says he will go over the profiles sometime seeing if they are ok or not.

Some of them, sure. I do not think he can reach imaginary numbers space with his hax so various Nasu characters hard counter him. Also, does he have feats of effecting Non-existent beings with his plot manip?
His plot manip can reach other universes. Would that not suffice for imaginary space? Also, wouldn't these characters first have to get into imaginary space to be safe? They should start out not more than 4km away from the old dude in central park...

He can affect The Nothingness, which I guess is a feat up dealing with nonexistent things.

The Demon God pillars and Goetia have type 9 on solomon's workshop in imaginary numbers space (Note that several of the demon god pillars never leave his workshop, so even if he incapacitate's goetia main body he still isn't technically incapacitated). Tiamat is nigh-omnipresent including inside imaginary numbers space, so even if he controls a portion of her within his realm, she is free of his influence outside. Caster Solomon can also summon himself from the throne of heroes, presumably straight into his workshop so he has no proper way to put him down either.

Eh, close enough

Firephoenixearl said:
Well rn the 2-B and 2-A tierings are more "legit" let's say. The rest is well, there are scans in the profiles for the hax, so while there is some clean up to do, nothing essentially wrong in the profiles. Also RM says he will go over the profiles sometime seeing if they are ok or not.
That's bullshit. There are definitely many things essentially wrong with the profiles.

The profiles were so brought up into question for having lack of evidence on most if not all abilities and resistances that the use of the characters had to be put on an indefinite suspension just like SCP-682 was.

And if someone says they will do the revisions, then you have to wait until after the revisions to start using the characters again - it being a long time since the series was put on hold doesn't matter, the profiles are still inaccurate. Again, look at SCP-682 for a proper example.

Ok so...what exactly is wrong? I believe i've posted some pretty good scans for what is essentially the "main abilities" of the show (i didn't bother with minor stuff like Ban's magic, or stuff like that as it will never find any real use in fights, just extra info).

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok so...what exactly is wrong? I believe i've posted some pretty good scans for what is essentially the "main abilities" of the show (i didn't bother with minor stuff like Ban's magic, or stuff like that as it will never find any real use in fights, just extra info).
That was literally months ago, so I don't remember specifics - I just remember a lot of problems being brougt up with the profiles that were never addressed or fixed, as they should be. I would just link the thread were Getbackers was put on hold in the first place, but I can't seem to find it for some reason.

I believe Matthew Schroeder was one of the most vocal detractors to the profiles, you should probably ask him what his problems were, so you could post the proper scans and fix up the profiles.

The Demon God pillars and Goetia have type 9 on solomon's workshop in imaginary numbers space (Note that several of the demon god pillars never leave his workshop, so even if he incapacitate's goetia main body he still isn't technically incapacitated). Tiamat is nigh-omnipresent including inside imaginary numbers space, so even if he controls a portion of her within his realm, she is free of his influence outside. Caster Solomon can also summon himself from the throne of heroes, presumably straight into his workshop so he has no proper way to put him down either.
I think I understood some of that. Is the workshop harder to reach than a different universe?

Though that leaves one question: Can they kill him while he is inside a world he has plot manip over? Any attack entering the world would be affected again, so that makes killing him from outside difficult as well.

The workshop exists outside Time and Space iirc so its most likely harder to reach.

"Ars Paulina: The Time of Crowning has Come, He is the One Who Begins All: Solomon's second Noble Phantasm, and his Reality Marble. It is a workshop that exists outside of the universe, outside of space and time, in the sea of imaginary numbers. It is powered by Solomon's own Magic Circuits, and death in this space does not count, allowing him to resurrect those who die within it."

Saikou The Lewd King said:
That feels so wrong for Iihiko to lose to another MB character.
Nah, outside of ajimu and hanten, Iihiko is hands down the strongest mb character. Tsurubami just can win because he disregards Iihiko's strongest trait.

Think of this:

Muhammad ali is the strongest boxer ever, he can beat anyone. But then there comes a kid with a gun, so while it's not like the kid has a sure win, Ali can still knock him the f out rather easily in cqc, but the kid still has a good chance with that gun. Other mb characters are other boxers, while Fukurou is the kid with a gun.

Though anyone in bloodlusted just trashes Fukurou, for real, if the character is angry (iihiko for example) Fukurou to them will just be an old dude.

Though 1 thing don't forget, the true last boss was Fukurou in the manga (the moon falling), not Iihiko. So RIP.

Not angry or bloodlusted, but Berserk to the point they cannot understand human speech or words.

I also do not agree with that metaphor. I think Fukurou has several consistent means to defeat Iihiko if we disregard The Hero. Fukurou, Medaka, and Iihiko essentially have a kind of rock papers scissors thing going on, with each hard countering eachother but all have a chance of winning against eachother

Iihiko vs Fukurou under normal circumstances (when iihiko doesn't stomp via don't you touch hansode you bastard) is not decisive, it can go either way really. Iihiko is a ton more meta though.

Since Ness got an inconclusive verdict against The Narrator, would it move him up to 4th place Low 7-B or would it not change at all?

Where would you suggest gremmy for

Well I know Gremmy and I know Warframe more likely than anyone with my unhealthy amount of hours in the near 4000.

He's got a great shot at every single Warframe. I'd place him above them. His Low 6-B is also higher.

Back