• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 14

InfiniteSped said:
What can they do in those keys?
They're divided into their keys on the thread, their powers and abilities, that is.

Any tier above first tier mages have 1-A hax, with second tier mages basically having slightly above baseline 1-A hax, those are the 9-Cs and 9-As.

Although, I'd recommend making a vs thread for each of their fights, saves spamming this thread.

Does the 10-B/10-A key have any 1-A stuff?

In any case they seem to take 9-C easily, and probably 9-A too.

Make Mages vs Jill Presto.

InfiniteSped said:
10B is stacked as hell, so I'm not sure you can get there without smurfy stuff
There always is the option to turn on Disbelief hax, but those are 1-A.

My main issue with disbelief hax is that they're really "Lol I win" type of hax, and certain things can bypass their hax, such as convincing the person that something is true and such, or convincing the person that they are in fact no real, thus killing themselves.

This is given that the thing they're looking at is believable, so a giant mecha trying this isn't gonna be around for very long, but if a normal looking human could do it before being erased, then it could happen.

Theres many factors that go into it and it's all very complicated.

Infinite, if you could make some of the threads for the Mages vs the 10-B roster, that would be greatly appreciated.

smh, The Gray Boy incons Pucci and isn't even tied with him.

He also unironically stomps Kaoru, although he hard-stops at 4th place, methinks.

Ionliosite said:
Fugil Arcadia for a spot in Low 7-C, he already stomped Mercer and he can pretty much defeat Sacred Eclipse. I would argue him being capable of defeating Rakudai characters, but the strongests aren't Low 7-C anymore.
Bumping this.

Yes, she is, but in a versus match (as in, with this site's rules) he would most likely win. He stomped Mercer anyway, so he should be above him.

1. Make a match between Mercer and Karthus

2. I'll add Lord of Nightmares to Low 1-C

3. added "Characters from Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut" for Low 7-C

Now that we are talking about Low 7-C, Characters from Rakudai should be removed, as it stands now, the only Low 7-C is Ikki (and those who scale from them) from before the festival, so he doesn't have Desperado stuff. All people with the Desperado stuff are higher tier now.

it's been like 18 minutes as of you posting the match and saying that

Hey if others wanna comment then go for it but i dont see how Mercer is topping what is essentially Nihilus of Low 7-C

just saying chief

for now put Karthus above but... he seems to not have tons. perhaps a fight against D&D Liches are in order

Oh we were vying for 4th place? I can give more examples of LoL characters in Low 7-C that stomp Mercer

then I can just make 4th "Characters from League of Legends"

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Rimuru is getting Supernatural Luck. Can MetalPhantomon deal with that?
Isnt he have higher D HAX? i don't think supernatural luck will help much

Back