• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 14

TacticalNuke002 said:
I hope no one touches 6-B
Just looked at some characters to see if I could find one to take a spot in 6-B. Lucky I found no one.

LT still doesn't fit. The "match" is still effectively just a 1-A fitting into 10-B. So yeah. That match is a stomp, but doesn't mean anything here. Sorry man.

I'll remove Odin from 4-C.

Higher characters limiting themselves to lower tiers should be 1-A, 10-B via self-restriction. Granted, it would look hilarious, but still.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Higher characters limiting themselves to lower tiers should be 1-A, 10-B via self-restriction. Granted, it would look hilarious, but still.
And not viable. It was agreed ages ago that characters who have lower tiers basically because they feel like it shouldn't be considered for that tier. Weaker forms, sure. Even while having a restriction placed on you, okay. Just punching lighter to go easy on the enemy? No.

I mean if he's physically 10-B and he simply has 1-A hax/abilities along with a 1-A soul/true form then that should be ok, its just not structured correctly atm.

TacticalNuke002 said:
The way you described LT looked like this, hence why I said that.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean if he's physically 10-B and he simply has 1-A hax/abilities along with a 1-A soul/true form then that should be ok, its just not structured correctly atm.
Yes. If he's a 10-B with a physical form and he's 1-A with a soul form then those are two different things currently thrown together in one profile.

PsychoWarper said:
It is true that they should be seperated by keys and given Type 9.
Which I agree with. But that also means the 10-B LT would be incredibly easy to overcome via Incap. He has zero resistances based on his profile. Very little actually like... at all.

PsychoWarper said:
I do find that odd, although he does apparently have passive 1-A stuff or something like that.
Range is also a factor and even this I've been given contradictory stuff from. I've been told that's his soul doing it (which effectively means that it's outside help, almost? I'm not sure what that would even be) and from a talk with... Nepuko? I think? His 10-B version is essentially just a dude until he finds his 1-A soul.

Yes, its Meng Hao's Ninth Demon Sealing Hex.

Seal the Heavens Hex: The ninth Hex created among the Demon Sealer Hexes. The original Hex created by Meng Hao. It's a Hex that exists beyond the other Hexes, a will that exists in another higher realm. It's so powerful that all-natural and magical Laws, all entities, all wills, all existence are to be sealed before it. It becomes a Dao itself. "What I want, the Heavens shall NOT lack! What I don't want, had BETTER not exist in the Heavens! It was a madness that said, My words are reality!".

Well... would that be outside help? Like its still him just a higher version... I think, I feel like since Type 9 isnt outside help then someones higher version isnt since its still technically them.

PsychoWarper said:
Well... would that be outside help? Like its still him just a higher version... I think, I feel like since Type 9 isnt outside help then someones higher version isnt since its still technically them.
I dunno. LT has so much that's weird for me I dunno where to begin.

The Hex its Meng Hao's one but Little Treasure Created it, so it's not outside help as he was the first user of the skill (this is the skill that made Little Treasure have 1-A making him a smurf).

Like basically LT is what would result if I said a guy like Mind Flayer had 1-A hax because they used to reside in a 1-A place. Or any other D&D potential 1-A.

I feel like his page is missing alot and needs to be revised so... maybe finish revising it then it can be added.

He doesn't reside in another place or so. His Soul is 1-A in durability but he is 10-B in AP but has 1-A Hax. He can attack with or without body, so unseles you are able to affect his 1-A soul then you can't stop him from using the Seal the Heavens Hex.

He also has thanks to the Seal the Heavens Hex - Heaven-Sealing Aura making all skills useless against him as they would self-destruct.

"As the divine ability appeared, there was a huge crash as the million surrounding stone steles began to crack. Then, to Meng Hao's wide-eyed shock, all of them exploded!

It was as if they had destroyed themselves.

Apparently... in the face of such a matchless divine ability, all of the other divine abilities and magical techniques initiated self-destruction rather than remain in its presence!"

PsychoWarper said:
Huh I was thinking LT was something like Odin (Dungeons and Dragons).
Where his 10-B form has all the hax and abilities of his higher form.
Everything above 6-C in D&D has 4-D hax that can affect a god. Godly avatars just sorta have downgraded god powers, so that they can enter the Prime or act without endangering themselves.

Mr. Bambu said:
PsychoWarper said:
I dunno. LT has so much that's weird for me I dunno where to begin.
Even disregarding his "soul form" he still has the Hex statue in his 10-B "form" so still works the same either way. Even if he does not uses his soul at all, he has 1-A hax and 1-A aura with likely Irrelevant range, so yea. The rest about his "soul form" and stuff were only details, and even if not uses and by only using his...body he'd still stomp Molecule Man(MM wouldn't even be able to use his abilities since the Ninth Hex would Powernull them). He dosen't have that only in his soul form. Heck his soul shouldn't even be Higher Dimensional in that key, it's getting all those 1-A properties by "reliance" on something fundamentally 1-A, which grants it its 1-A dura and hax (shouldn't normally include AP, me thinks). But I digress.

And I think that should be enough for the this thread no? Since he stomps while not using his soul (which again isn't even higher dimensional but anyway). If not then maybe after we make a CRT of it, since it's kindof incomplete right now.

Also hi bamburger.

Yeah, he has the Ninth Hex statue with the exact same aura of the soul, that he just carries around with him, so he should still fit for the first place since he doesn't really need to call out the souls.

You also said that he could summon souls other than his "main one" in the 10B key, and he can pull eighth of those without having to leave his body with his "own".

Define "likely irrelevant". Like so much of this is unsourced or apparently open to you fellow's interpretation it hurts. Hence my apprehensiveness to put him in a spot he may or may not be viable for.

also hi

Fugil Arcadia for a spot in Low 7-C, he already stomped Mercer and he can pretty much defeat Sacred Eclipse. I would argue him being capable of defeating Rakudai characters, but the strongests aren't Low 7-C anymore.

Back