• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 11

So His soul Resistance isnton bilions people? Good then Resistance to soul manip isnt a thing in slime verse even fodder have that

Mind, soul and possession is 12 billion. Anyone who tried to kill Ialda was subjected to all the grief of all the people in the solar system.

So even after His mind and soul Is destroyed the ability still work? Even after lalda soul Is gone From the world the posses is still working? Is that a curse or something?

Not really sure if its a curse but it's something close to it, because he automatically posses who killed him.

John985 said:
Not really sure if its a curse but it's something close to it, because he automatically posses who killed him.
Whom posses who? Negilaldt cant possess Diablo if his soul Is destroyed, first i thought its 12 bilions people who posses Diablo, but negilalda? How you can posses someone if you have no soul?

Negi killed Ialda in the last war with soul destruction, but he was still possess and became Negi-Ialda.

mind, essence, concept, so on and so forth

Yobo Blue said:
Are spots 4 and 5 for 5-C smurfs?
look who is joining the small group of people who care about the thread

galaxy brain hours

Medaka should be slotted out with Iihiko I've heard, since he actually does, so I'll go ahead and do so

Mr. Bambu said:
Yobo Blue said:
look who is joining the small group of people who care about the thread
galaxy brain hours

Medaka should be slotted out with Iihiko I've heard, since he actually does, so I'll go ahead and do so
I've been here before my dude. I'd rather not start up pointless arguments again, so I'd rather you don't do... whatever you call that

1-A is worst tier fight me coward

en garde

and @Yobo 's what we professionals call a pointed shitpost

Hmmm...Strongest is tough, I have a 7-C thats a pain to kill and has a few useful hax but theres a bunch tougher then him...Sorry don't know how helpful I can be with suggestions...

Thats why I was thinking of suggesting him, he also is a pain finding matches so I figured Id see if it was a decent suggestion. (Note should check out mercers newest match :p)

The pen or the sword said:
Thats why I was thinking of suggesting him, he also is a pain finding matches so I figured Id see if it was a decent suggestion. (Note should check out mercers newest match :p)
I mean, if there are no contenders he could easily get a spot, so..why not?

Yobo Blue said:
Yobo Blue said:
I still need a answer to this, if possible
tbh probably not. Atropus is barely a smurf and even he was potentially taking 1st for a bit (and then we closed the can of worms), Medaka Box AFAIK isn't smurfy at all and they hold 3rd.

So while I dunno the characters, probably not

Also, it was decided God's Type 5 did not render her immune to YHVH's passives, so she should be dropped down a spot.

Its not

It was upgraded to 4-D recently. That and the other abilities that get 4-D from scaling (because they can affect abilities) are the only smurfy things in Medaka Box.

Back