• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 11

Putting them in the same list would probably save up a lot of space for other Tiers

"Rimuru Tempest who is massively above his own Verse and Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke"

Gotta put an indication that he's above them though so that people won't think that they're equals

Could also be done with people from the Same Verse, so "[Character A] and [Character B]" for one Tier, and an indication of who is weaker than the other could work

But this is probably flawed

It actually works with all verses that take 2 spots with nothing in between, like Hajun and the rest of Masada at 1-A or the Apex Twins and Warhammer at High 5-A. It saves us a spot so more characters can get recognition.

So, there's still missing two 6-A characters (or group of characters). And how I'm a little bored, how much possibilities could have Baal against Satou? Also, The Nameless for 5th 6-B and Raziel for 5th 9-A?

Don't known, that's why I ask.Considering that Tomoe use magic he already have an advantage due Nemesis.

It was concluded Higher-D stuff would work.

If that is the case then God should be removed from the number 1 spot of 1-C.

So, maybe she shouldn't have magic? Anyway, if most abilities doesn't use magic, ki or psionic, most Nameless advantages are instant-death, "few" resistances and immortality. What about the Baal and Raziel suggerences then?

Yobo Blue said:
MYHERO said:
So what happened to that acasualty vs high D thread? Did we conclude it does work or not?
It was concluded Higher-D stuff would work.
Where in the thread did we arrive to that conclusion Yobo? These were the 4 most solid arguments made:

The Causality: "Type 5 Acausality mean that you're beyond causality itself, everything that work on a causality effect no longer affect you basically, you're immunet to everything that use causality (so everything in the world)."

"This is not a requierment for 1-A, you could be 7-A and transcend causality, you're still 7-A and you have type 5 Acausality, it not depend on dimension but on the idea as Transcend Time doesn't mean that you're beyond all temporal dimensions, beyond causality don't mean that you're beyond this idea from all dimensions."

Causality says it doesn't depend on Dimensions.

Wokista: "It was probably intended to be 1-A only, but it isn't."

"Unsure about the higher dinensuonna stuff working, more power wouldn't just let you hit something like that. Reason type 2 concept works is because those types of concepts would be acausal on this scale themselves, thus changing them changes that which participates in it in all times, retroactive and whatnot."

"Well in short i do not necessarily think they would just like higher dimensional attacks can't necessarily interact with concepts on lower levels. 1-A stuff would but that's 1-A stuff anyways. If one can interact with concepts of such quality I would be okay with saying their other abilities probably work fine on the type 5, unless it's soms sorta specific type 2 concept manop power"

Wok said no unless it's concept manip.

Ultima Reality: "Higher-Dimensional Hax" is an ultra vague label that doesn't even make sense realistically, but since we are basically using "lol dimenshuns" as a label for literally anything above Tier 3/2 even if it has jackshit to do with actual Dimensions at this point, then I'd say it depends."

"Someone who can control and affect say, the universe/multiverse from the perspective of a higher plane from which it is fiction would certainly be able able to affect a Low 2-C or 2-A Type 5 Acausal. I don't think the same can be said for someone who can mindhax a higher-order entity of a much lower scale than said Type 5 Acausal."

Ultima said no unless it's a Reality-Fiction Interaction most "higher dimensional hax" is just vague and most people do not even known what that means.

Andytrenom: "I have no clue where anyone got that "Type 5 requires you to transcend the platonic concept of causality" or that it's a 1-A exclusive thing."

"You are just transcending cause and effect at the level of your own cosmology, someone of a higher dimensional level (as it's defined on the wiki, not in general physics) than what your verse delves into would be able to affect you, it's the same as all other hax and abilities in the wiki."

Andy mostly says yes.

To me it seems far from a consensus.

Ultima is right there tho, most "higher dimensional hax" is just vague and most people do not even known what that means.

Move discussion please?

Anyhoo, regarding the 5th 6-B spot. Seems there's a fair amount of contention for the position so I'll hold off on adding. Raziel would have to battle Yomika for 5th 9-A.

Mmm, I have issues with equalizing a Yomika match: its opponent automatically becomes a dream, is she like, the dreamer of reality or what?

Antoniofer said:
Mmm, I have issues with equalizing a Yomika match: its opponent automatically becomes a dream, is she like, the dreamer of reality or what?
I'm not familiar with Yomika, but the opponent automatically becoming a dream doesn't seem like an issue. It's like how characters battling Kirito would automatically become video game characters, so that they can actually fight within the same tier.

I mean, it seems like she have a power that, once dead, it will destroy anything; isn't battling Kirito and Neo simply making them real, rather than making its opponent unreal?

Kirito and Neo can use abilities relying on them being in a digital environment, right?

Yomika's ability is just like that except stronger.

So its a tie at best regardless of opponent? Not quite an ability (unless she is the dreamer of reality, and not simply an arbitrary dream-world), just product of equalization (a disproportionated weird one). And technically, a dream is not a continuum space-time, its more essoteric than that.

Unless the opponent can nullify it/survive it.

I'd say it's an ability and a product of equalization.

It's a Low 2-C nuke, in practice. You need High-Godly or nonsense involving other universes to survive it. Or...really good resistance, I guess.

I'm not familiar with the character, but from the description I'd expect you'd need something like High-Godly.

They'd nullify it with some general powernull. Quite a few characters have "Null absolutely everything" sorts of abilities. When Kumagawa's downgraded to 9-A he'd be able to null it.

I don't really think it can be nullified like that, given that it's more of a keystone destruction kind of thing, like with 682. I mean I guess in theory it could be nullified, but it's not really something that can be done just with some regular power null.

Not sure if I like this idea of turning a character whose adventures take place in its dreams into Azathoth. Basically one needs transduality (reality/fiction) to escape from it, or Subjective Reality to nullify it.

@Agnaa NEP would probably cover it, too.

Antoniofer said:
Not sure if I like this idea of turning a character whose adventures take place in its dreams into Azathoth. Basically one needs transduality (reality/fiction) to escape from it, or Subjective Reality to nullify it.
Madotsuki has the same and she doesn't even make it onto here. There's other abilities that should save you from it (like the one Bambu mentioned), some characters just have strong abilities.

Don't think NEP would save no one: they're all dreams, they are not real to begin with. Note, I'm assuming that the user is the dreamer of reality, not simply that can bring people to its dream or a dreamwalker.

they're treated as real, no? That Low 2-C is treated as real damage in the context of the dream. Being able to exist in a void (NEP) would offer an ability to bypass.

The problem is that you're treating a dream like a conventional universe...

Anyway, better no fill the thread with that. Guess I'll create the thread of Tomoe and the Nameless tomorrow (if people do not consider it one-side in either way). And maybe Baal and Satou, although people haven't commented about it.

Back