• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 11

Antoniofer said:
Anyway, any chance for any of the 3 Anima character to take into the D&D characters in High 6-B? Mostly cuz I'm bored and want to add match to those "empty" profiles.
I mean

High 6-B D&D is looking at 2-A summons, 2-A hax, Infinite speed amp, Abstract Existence and Regenerationn (plus Negation) up to Mid-Godly, alongside Concept Type 2 for powerhouses like Sertrous.

If you just want a match then some of the weaker High 6-Bs are probably more your style (The Hulks of Zoretha, Ragnorra, Mother of Monsters, Zargo, Kyuss, the Worm that Walks)

Genericstickman said:
As said in the previous Joji Joestar should probably share a spot in the 10-A list but it's questionable where he should go
Figure out where with matches and get back to me

EmperorDoom25 said:
I've already nominated Lain Tendou for 5th Low 7-B before since there was a free spot...who is the new contender?
Han Jee-Ha took a position, you'd have to battle Naraku to take a position in Low 7-B at 5th place.

If they aren't contending for a spot on the list, take it to the voting bazaar. If they are, make a match starting with LeBlanc and build up from there.

GyroNutz said:
Lavos > Dr Manhattan in High 2-A please
I'm on it chief.

I guess no one of them can do something against a 2-A creature, and no one of them can amp themself to AGI 20. Although they could deal with the other powers, Baal is even the idea of evil (straigh up coming from Berserk).

However, rather than only Baal, the spot can be shared with Ergo, Omega and Malekith (in Graven).

Right. So Anima now holds 4th in High 6-B as a verse, Lavos has surpassed Doctor Manhattan, is there anything else that needs changing at the moment.

Based on?

Anima characters can resist attacks that passively have Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Biological Manipulation, Absorption [ Life Force, Matter and Magic ], Corruption, and Soul Manipulation?

If it is anything like D&D then I'd bet my left boot on it, and again, if you'd like to take a shot, make a match against Baal.

Its as broad as D&D, and being passive do not necessary make it more powerful, not by verse standards. There's a blog I posted above.

Works for me. Removed and bumped up the lower contenders.

Throw him against Elder Titan with speed equal, otherwise it's pretty well contested.

I feel like nobody really argued for Khorne on that thread

But alright

Personally don't think that the amount of people that can affect something equals to potency. Saten only used it once against one person. What does tyhe mindhax do anyway?

Doesn't sounds that complicated, aside, Blade can basically do the same; Shield of Aegis can even repel mental attacks, and any projectile based attack is basically futile.

I personally feel that wouldnt be enough to resist. But even if he does, HRE can oneshot any time of the day with 2-B hax, and will always know Blade's next move due to passive precog

Back