• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 11

Mmm, seems fair assuming is not a projectile based attack. Although, what could stop Blade from altering HRE's past like he just made with humanity?

HRE has full control over space and time. Not sure if altering the past will work. In any case, HRE can still predict that and use his Time Travel/Rewind to prevent it

Welp, guess time shenaniganz are an issue, although Blade can also travel in time, and in theory, he can just wish up HRE out of existance, although don't think Blade is enough intelligent to do that when he could have made it before. Guess he is not getting in.

I suppossed he could have a chance since The Second Christ had a fair chance against Negi Springfield's former key.

Anyway, what about The Nameless? Noth Principality had an inconclusive match against Nocturn before the tier changes, although, is not that haxxed but rather immune to hax.

Why is Medaka in 5-C with no mention of Iihiko? I tried going back through old threads to find out but there was just an argument about whether Iihiko could beat Atropus which ended without a conclusion.

We know that Iihiko's above Medaka (that's why he's above her in 8-B), so why's he not included in the top 5?

I can talk on Atropus for a moment?

Atropus has Type 8 based on a universe with enough energy to negate all energy in an infinite multiverse. Infinitely above baseline multiverse, to be specific. Atropus also passively summons fucktons of high tier undead with crazy shit like Mid-Godly negging, instant death soul hax, etc etc.

Anyhoo I can just add Iihiko.

That sort of stuff should probably stop Iihiko but with the way he's currently treated people would argue against it, and I don't want to get into a thread like that.

Just adding Iihiko seems like the best solution.

Blackcurrant91 said:
I guess due to Medaka having AF/Bookmaker. Although yeah I would say Iihiko should be above her.
Yeah but this list's meant to be in-character, Medaka is far weaker than Iihiko in-character. She never uses her hax (the only time she's used AF or Bookmaker in-series is on Iihiko, a character that resists all of her skills anyway), she lets the opponent get the first attack, etc.

I'm not sure if Medaka even belongs on top 5, but I'm not very familiar with the characters below her.

added

Fairly sure, yeh.

World of Darkness is to 1-C as D&D is to 6-B

What? How? Mr. Clean stomped her by juts standing there

Only Uld thinks she won somehow.

That should Be discussed

Well if it needs to be discussed further then maybe we should take out God in the 1-C spot for now.

@Dvorak Listed 3rd as just "Characters from Warhammer 40,000" since otherwise they're taking up 4/5 spots.

@SMT People Match got closed as a stomp with multiple votes in favor of God, if it gets removed lmk

@Zack I'll remove them from the 6-A spot.

I'll add Baal, you'd need to make a match for the latter thing.

Type 2 Concept Manip was accepted as being a direct counter IIRC so yeah that makes sense per our current rules/tiers/etc

Seems legitimate, I'll add him to the spot.

Yhwach just took it, why?

I feel as though 3rd should just be "Characters from Masadaverse" for 5-B.

Yes, but making them take up 4/5 spots in the tier seems a bit unfair when all of them generally take up the 3rd slot.

Why in 6-A Rimuru and the other characters from TenSura are separated from each other? They are from the same series and there is nothing in between them, so they should be put together.

Back