• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character from Nasuverse should be higher than character from Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru at 6-C list because they have a 6D hax and 6D resistance, also some of them have a passive hax.

Some other spots concerning Umineko:

9-B: Jill Presto (1-A Hax), Enlil (High1-B Hax), and maybe even John Taylor (Potentially 1-B hax) should be above Kinzo (Low 1-C stuff).

8-C: Mage (WOD) should be above Umineko.

10-A too, they should be behind Barker (Who has 1-A plot) and probably even Yogiri (Not 100% sure about all of the 10-As and what they scale to, but I think it's below ID 1-B).
Yeah they should be behind Yogiri given the bullshit with him. But if Barker has 1-A Plot Manipulation shouldn't he be above the Umineko Characters given they only go up to High 1-B? (Discounting Featherine and The Creator of course)

Yeah they should be behind Yogiri given the bullshit with him. But if Barker has 1-A Plot Manipulation shouldn't he be above the Umineko Characters given they only go up to High 1-B? (Discounting Featherine and The Creator of course)
Yes. Barker is #1 now.

If you say so, I won't be the one to make them tho.

Yeah, they have passive 1-A powernull.
Me neither

Alright then he takes the spot.

What is contentious about Jill? She has passive 1-A hax. The only 1-A stuff in Umineko now is FAA.
Yung didn't edit his comment when i was making my question so i didn't see she had 1-A stuff until now.

Now knowing that she should be above that Umineko Character.

Ainchase for 5th 4-A because he has 2-A history level EE/Void based on a type 1 concept, type 8 immo, passive type 2 corruption and mid-godly as well

Has NEP type 2 and acausality type 5 so she can't be touched while she can just conceptually nuke Moleculeman
Alright she get's the spot then.

Ainchase for 5th 4-A because he has 2-A history level EE/Void based on a type 1 concept, type 8 immo, passive type 2 corruption and mid-godly as well
Is the EE Passive?, What is his type 8 based on?, I believe both characters either resist Corruption or have physiology's that allow them to negate in inherently. GB Bahamut can bypass Mid-Godly and so can FF Bahamut as well.

No, it is thought-based, Ishmael who exists beyond time and space,Granblue Bahamut doesn't, yes they can but type 8

GBF Bahamut has resistance to EE up to conceptual level type 1 because of his Physiology tho and even Akasha who also has Complete erasure from history can't erase him. he also kinda exist outside or beyond space-time since he's the one who created the entire reality of Granblue fantasy in the first place. also can he resist gbf baha's passive?
also, his speed, is kinda low. he shouldn't be able to in speed unequal if he can survive the passive or can actually beat baha

Pelinal should he lower in 4A, from what I heard he doesn't start with madness which would get him ****** by the others who have passives.
Unless his enemy is divine or an elf

And the aura of the emperor makes him "divine"

Also FYI, pelinal can enter madness whenever he wants after the 1st time he lost control

GBF Bahamut has resistance to EE up to conceptual level type 1 because of his Physiology tho and even Akasha who also has Complete erasure from history can't erase him. he also kinda exist outside or beyond space-time since he's the one who created the entire reality of Granblue fantasy in the first place. also can he resist gbf baha's passive?
also, his speed, is kinda low. he shouldn't be able to in speed unequal if he can survive the passive or can actually beat baha
huh, more you know, also speed shouldn't matter since speed is assumed to be equalized for the list

Atlas is in a match against Mio right know.

Can't comment on that question since my knowledge of both verses isn't good so i have no idea if both of those characters have Passives or Not.
Judging by the Vs thread itself and the profiles neither character seem to have offensive passives (Thought based hax mostly).

Leviathan already speed blitzes Mio, resists most of they combined hax (Mio and The Atlas) and with speed equalized one shots The Atlas with his magic.

Neither Mio nor The Atlas can fully resist this:
Magic, Subjective Reality (Magic,[7] in its basest form,[8] is projecting one's inner[9] mind onto reality[6], and is powered by intelligence and mental strength[7]), Non-Physical Interaction (Magic as a whole is shown to affect a wide variety of different beings, from intangible/immaterial beings to non corporeal beings, to abstract concepts like Chronodia, who's the flow of time itself[10], to Nonexistent beings like Exdeath and Cloud of Darkness), Law Manipulation (Magic is stated to rewrite[7] the natural order of things[11]), Limited Durability Negation, Forcefield Negation, and Intangibility (Magic negates conventional physical durability, barriers, and armor, requiring specific defense against magic which is powered by the Mind and Spirit), Power Modification (Including Duplication, Fusionism, Statistics Amplification, Size Manipulation, Homing Attack, Danmaku, Aura, Breath Attack, and Energy Manipulation; Magic users across the games have consistently shown the ability to manipulate the shape and properties of their own magical abilities, with even higher tiers of spells simply being considered stronger versions of the same basic ability[12]), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), and Space-Time Manipulation (Magic is shown in the novels to remove concepts and warp space and time itself,[11] like the Devil's road, which the concept of time was lost,[13] and time and space were twisted to the point[14] the past, present and future[15] existed as one[16]), Also magic as a whole in Final Fantasy can affect omnipresent beings over a 2-A scale such as Enuo who is one with The Void.
which Leviathan can activate with a mere thought.

Judging by the Vs thread itself and the profiles neither character seem to have offensive passives (Thought based hax mostly).

Leviathan already speed blitzes Mio, resists most of they combined hax (Mio and The Atlas) and with speed equalized one shots The Atlas with his magic.

Neither Mio nor The Atlas can fully resist this:
Magic, Subjective Reality (Magic,[7] in its basest form,[8] is projecting one's inner[9] mind onto reality[6], and is powered by intelligence and mental strength[7]), Non-Physical Interaction (Magic as a whole is shown to affect a wide variety of different beings, from intangible/immaterial beings to non corporeal beings, to abstract concepts like Chronodia, who's the flow of time itself[10], to Nonexistent beings like Exdeath and Cloud of Darkness), Law Manipulation (Magic is stated to rewrite[7] the natural order of things[11]), Limited Durability Negation, Forcefield Negation, and Intangibility (Magic negates conventional physical durability, barriers, and armor, requiring specific defense against magic which is powered by the Mind and Spirit), Power Modification (Including Duplication, Fusionism, Statistics Amplification, Size Manipulation, Homing Attack, Danmaku, Aura, Breath Attack, and Energy Manipulation; Magic users across the games have consistently shown the ability to manipulate the shape and properties of their own magical abilities, with even higher tiers of spells simply being considered stronger versions of the same basic ability[12]), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), and Space-Time Manipulation (Magic is shown in the novels to remove concepts and warp space and time itself,[11] like the Devil's road, which the concept of time was lost,[13] and time and space were twisted to the point[14] the past, present and future[15] existed as one[16]), Also magic as whole in Final Fantasy can affect omnipresent beings over a 2-A scale such as Enuo who are one with The Void.
which Leviathan can activate with a mere thought.
I'll address this later since i have to go to bed, i'm way to tired to debate right now.

nep2, basically being high 1-B while in 1-B, concept hax, fate, and plot hax and more, while for sinbad he has high 1-B fate hax that is offensive and defensive

Neither Mio nor The Atlas can fully resist this which Leviathan can activate with a mere thought.
Yeah it seems to be that way (Though The Quiet Deviless might because she's a Fallen London Character but that's only an assumption)

Yes that'll most likely give it the same placement with Mio in Speed Unequalized, Depending on what level those resistances are they might helped it and possibly if Atlas doesn't also have thought-based hax's either which i don't know.

True but that might also be said with the hax's of Mio and Atlas, this is way i'm saying waiting until the thread with Mio and Atlas is over, then creating a thread using any of those two characters would be the best option because of how contentious it seems to someone like me who doesn't really know any of these characters. I don't wan't to change the placement of characters with other characters based on limited information when it seems contentious between the both of them from my point of view.

There's no need, Anos basically stomped him in one movement also a recent thread but with no end
How? and the match didn't even really start so i can't see if he would win or not since none of the arguments for each character were actually made.

Since there's a downgrade going on i personally think the best thing we should do is just wait until that thread is completed then if he's still at 5-A make the Anos Vs Meth match and the winner takes the spot or if he isn't Anos would naturally just take his previous spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back