• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to dropped this argument since my knowledge for Digimon is ass and i can't really argue against your claims because of it so i'm just going to re-state what i already said.

Make the thread and we'll see if she gets the spot or not. (And before you ask i know it wasn't you who ask for the Placement, this just a general statement to the people who're asking for the Placement)
Need to wait that a crt apply some thing before i do it

How long does that Time-Stop last?
As long as he wants? He's never given a limit and we he was repeatedly using his powers on Danny, he stated "I can do this all day".

Honestly I guess you can put him in 5th place for now since it's open, until I make the match just to be safe.

JoJo characters? They’re usually on and off from 5th 10-A. I think it’s usually Giorno or Rohan
IDK? i have no idea where JoJo Characters ranked except Kars (The Broken One) so maybe or maybe not.

The best i can say is create a match between a JoJo Character and Alison to see who gains the spot.

ah yes attempt to incap him and then get lol no'd when the sevenfold curse reflects whatever you were trying to do back to you

Does the curse only apply when Caine is physically damaged? If so, then both Jean and Alison shouldn't be able to activate the curse with their primary attacks.

it isnt just physical damage, it is everything, Lilith wasn't able to do shit to him during gehenna and she has a wall of hax

How exactly would this work against Alison's conceptual manipulation, when it's not actively harmful nor harmful towards Alison if reflected.

How higher is smurf Vampire Hunter D character? can't Space Ishtar be placed on they side? because she has passive Low 1-C (6D) Hax and resistance.

How higher is smurf Vampire Hunter D character? can't Space Ishtar be placed on they side? because she has passive Low 1-C (6D) Hax and resistance.
She is 6D possibly 8D so he would need to be above 8D, also, Space Ishtar don't have 3-A key, it's Kingprotea who have one and since she have the same level of hax the other side would need to have higher D than her. From what I remember D was 5D so Kingprotea should be higher than him, Xue Ying at most only reach Low 1-C and there is not profile with a higher tier than him so I don't see how he could have 9D things that could make him be above Kingprotea so she should be second place in 3-A, don't know about the Shinza dudes in that tier so not gonna touch that part.

No thing in the verse of Odin (Fortissimo) reach tier 1 so he don't have way to resist the haxs of Space Ishtar or affect her so she need to be placed as first in 3-C. In 3-B the verse of Meng Chuan don't have any profile with tier 1 things so the same thing that with Odin, with Zhong Yue happen the same and with Xue Ying it's the same thing that with Kingprotea, the only character that could **** her is Bai Xiaochun but I don't know if in his 3-B key he have 1-A haxs and resistances.

She is 6D possibly 8D so he would need to be above 8D, also, Space Ishtar don't have 3-A key, it's Kingprotea who have one and since she have the same level of hax the other side would need to have higher D than her. From what I remember D was 5D so Kingprotea should be higher than him, Xue Ying at most only reach Low 1-C and there is not profile with a higher tier than him so I don't see how he could have 9D things that could make him be above Kingprotea so she should be second place in 3-A, don't know about the Shinza dudes in that tier so not gonna touch that part.
I mean at the Low 2-C list.

5D, Depends on what her passives are and if she can resist the effects of both D's Passives and the Akashic Records.

She also needs to be able to interact with D as well given his NEP Type 2

5D, Depends on what her passives are and if she can resist the effects of both D's Passives and the Akashic Records.
This is the standar set of resistance beings with Authority have in Fate:
All of them 6D to possibly 8D. She also have the resistances from the Servant Physiology which some of them also are 6D-8D from what I remember. Similarly all her haxs are 6D-8D as someone with Authority, plus the haxs of Servant Physiology.

Servants also can interact without problem with Kama who is NEP 2.

This is the standar set of resistance beings with Authority have in Fate:

All of them 6D to possibly 8D. She also have the resistances from the Servant Physiology which some of them also are 6D-8D from what I remember. Similarly all her haxs are 6D-8D as someone with Authority, plus the haxs of Servant Physiology.

Servants also can interact without problem with Kama who is NEP 2.
It seems she resist most of D's hax's and can interact with him, though she doesn't seem to resist his most powerful hax with the Akashic Records which is Plot Manipulation so i don't know if she could actually beat him or not.

Make the thread with her against D and if she beats him she'll gain the spot.

Downstreamer is civilization but the Goddess isn't
so I'm not sure.

including civilization doesn't really sit well imo
Agree since this thread is about the Top 5 Most Powerful "Characters" which inherently disallows entire civilizations having placements since they aren't "Characters" but "Civilizations"

So i'm completely fine removing any placements on this list that are occupied by "Civilizations" but i also wan't the opinion of those on this thread as well.

So is every-one fine with these re-movements? Yes or No.

It seems she resist most of D's hax's and can interact with him, though she doesn't seem to resist his most powerful hax with the Akashic Records which is Plot Manipulation so i don't know if she could actually beat him or not.

Make the thread with her against D and if she beats him she'll gain the spot.
Plot manip can affect beings of higher D than oneself? Also, one of her passives is charm/mind hax and law hax, 6D-8D obviously, so even if the plot manip work he would get charmed and the laws would be ******.

Plot manip can affect beings of higher D than oneself? Also, one of her passives is charm/mind hax and law hax, 6D-8D obviously, so even if the plot manip work he would get charmed and the laws would be ******.
How is she Higher-D? i checked her Profile and the only thing that seems to possibly grant any-form of Higher-Dimensional is this.

"Incorporeality (Her true form is nothing more than her domain being the space-time itself)"

Which from first-glance doesn't seem to be above 5-D at all. it actually seems to be 4-D since her true form is one with her domain which is Space-Time, Space-Time is inherently 4-D until more context is given if Space-Time within Nasuverse is above 5-D or not.

Sure she could have those passives but i don't know if the effects of the Akashic Records are passive as well, that's why i'm asking you to just create a Versus Thread so more knowledgeable people on the verse can explain it more in-depth then i can since i haven't Vampire Hunter D at all.

How is she Higher-D? i checked her Profile and the only thing that seems to possibly grant any-form of Higher-Dimensional is this.

"Incorporeality (Her true form is nothing more than her domain being the space-time itself)"

Which from first-glance doesn't seem to be above 5-D at all. it actually seems to be 4-D since her true form is one with her domain which is Space-Time, Space-Time is inherently 4-D until more context is given if Space-Time within Nasuverse is above 5-D or not.

Sure she could have those passives but i don't know if the effects of the Akashic Records are passive as well, that's why i'm asking you to just create a Versus Thread so more knowledgeable people on the verse can explain it more in-depth then i can since i haven't Vampire Hunter D at all.
I mean, since all her resistances (in which there are resistance to reality warping, fate, law, casuality, etc, plot manip it's just a specific use/subtype of them) and powers (including the passives) are higher d than the Akashic Records, so how it's she supposed to be affected by the plot manip? That's what I'm asking. Because she don't have listed the specific power variation of plot manip suddenly all her resistances and haxs which are higher d would be nulled? Because that sound NLF.

1) plot manip issnt just a subtype what are you on
2)she doesnt resist plot manip so she gets plot maniped

1) plot manip issnt just a subtype what are you on
2)she doesnt resist plot manip so she gets plot maniped
Plot Manipulation:
It is a variation of Reality Warping.

Akashic Records powers are listed as:
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Reality Warping (Users can warp Reality to their desired image.), Space-Time Manipulation (The Records contain and can change all space-time within the multiverse.), Law Manipulation (Users are able to change the immutable Laws of Reality to however they see fit.), Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation (Users can rewrite or change their fate and destiny as per their will.), Information Manipulation (The Akashic Records hold information over everything that was, would, is, could, and will be.) Power Nullification (User can negate or nullify power, as shown when Valcua negated Subterranean energy.), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation (The 4th Dimension itself as well as all the countless pocket realms within creation are apart of the Records.)
Which she resist:
So she resist the things listed that the Akashic Records do and how it do so, except plot manip, so tell me, magically the plot manip would null all of that despite the fact that her resistances are higher d than the Akashic Records itself? Because if that's the case even a character like Altair or Chowder would be able to defeat a, for example, a Low 1-A character like the Horrorterrors since it don't have plot manip resistance, that's NFL.

resisting Reality Warping is a broad ability.
Reality warping is just like subjective reality. it has multiple applications. by resisting it you can resist all of its possible applications because you resist where the ability originated from not because you resist all its application. but doesn't mean you can resist the application of those abilities that is no longer done through reality-warping. so she's not getting through plot manipulation.

Because if that's the case even a character like Altair or Chowder would be able to defeat a, for example, a Low 1-A character like the Horrorterrors since it don't have plot manip resistance, that's NFL.
in a sense, they would if the person is a smurf without resistance to it or don't have abilities that would save them from it like regeneration and immortality. since the person might not be able to kill them due to it but could incap someone by endlessly messing up the plot that doesn't affect causality, law, information, fate and such

Well, assuming that she indeed could be affected by a lower d plot manip, said plot manip it's passive? Because her charm/mind and law hax are passive, also, in the case that it's indeed passive wouldn't he still be affected by the charm and thus wouldn't want to do anything bad with the plot manip?

But civilizations are made of characters. Or just use one character from said civilization. It'd change nothing really.
if it's one character is enough to achieve all things from said civilization can do it should be fine. but if somehow them being collective is what gives them that then that's a different story imo
Well, assuming that she indeed could be affected by a lower d plot manip, said plot manip it's passive? Because her charm/mind and law hax are passive, also, in the case that it's indeed passive wouldn't he still be affected by the charm and thus wouldn't want to do anything bad with the plot manip?
not sure about it being passive I'm just explaining how reality-warping resistance could not translate to application resistance.

if it's passive I don't really see how The Akashic records Plot would work if it's not passive too. and yeah the charm would pretty much affect him badly enough.
Not really familiar with vampire D but a match could be made to see

if it's passive I don't really see how The Akashic records Plot would work if it's not passive too. and yeah the charm would pretty much affect him badly enough.
Not really familiar with vampire D but a match could be made to see
I seriously believe it would be a big stomp considering that at most D only have a possible way to incap with the only thing that she don't resist making a plot that somehow do something in a way that don't inply to use the things she resist.

Edit: I also recalled that also have resistance to Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, which make me ask even futher how the plot manip it's supposed to affect her but well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back