• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
sba says we have chars at strongest so she knows she has Lilith's shit so people who want to deal with her have to deal with Lilith's shit and her summoning Lilith too, note the clairvoyance which will tell her if she is out classed due to intuition which she got from Lilith

Just wanted to say that negation in yugioh can be pretty much resistance negation since negating someone's effect nulls their invulnerability/resistance

Madame Rausch

New character from the Unwritten. She should replace Tom Taylor
For 10-B, speed equal or not.

Madame Rausch represents the ultimate manipulator/puppeteer
Pretty much like how Gilgamesh is the ultimate monster slayer/warrior, Madame Rausch is the ultimate manipulator. So if you're fighting her, its impossible for you to not get manipulated by her, you instantly become her puppet. Its almost like a rule of the universe/story for everyone she meets and will meet to be manipulated by her, because the Leviathan sees her that way.

It's like how Pullman is the ultimate villain
"Its because this story thinks it knows me. All stories do. That's what your ******* Leviathan did to me. Turned me into the universe's pantomime villain. So when the local talent fails, and I pick up the slack --- things go right on the way they're supposed to go"

Immortality won't give her fate resistance,also if she can't have a way to defeat them then she doesn't deserve that spot due to the same reason with Arceus
And look like her plot manip is not passive

why she has possibly limited acausal type 2 instead of normal acausal type 2?not sure if her possibly limited acausal type 2 gives her immunity to fate manip like other acausal type 2 or not

Last edited:
Well, it depends. It is whatever it believes itself to be, which let it create a Type IV multiverse, as well as become an individual capable of absorbing said multiverse.

It could be any of his keys, a Lovecraftian monster, or a child, depending on its mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back