• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about No. 3 but GE Yama has law-hax, fairly potent soul-hax, passive death aura and a few more Xianxia bells and whistles. He also seems to resist all of Morgan's hax bar the one's she might be able to replicate.

Lavos for 3rd 6-B and 5th High 6-B
Stupidly potent acausality, nigh omniscience, 2-A BFR, and other fairly potent hax.

Looking at Kars and Tirnoch's profiles, they can't do anything about Lavos' BFR or acausality

BTW, what's the reason for Q being 5th in low 1C? Can't persona characters beat it with their passives and shit?

I assume the 1-C list is full of smurfs? Kinda wondering if the SCP god tiers would be able to go there after the upgrade arrives.

Btw how come Reinhard isnt apart of the 5-A list? I know Shinza got downgraded and all plus with the apprearance of Nyar he handledly loses first place but I dont think thats enough to fully remove him from the list lol.

Btw, shouldn't Fang Mu be "Characters from Ergenverse" at No. 3 Low 2-C? With exception of Immortal key Meng Hao, all Er Gen Low 2-Cs have the same reasons for beating Chrysalis that Fang Mu had. And those reasons didn't even get into how they all have 1-A concept-hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back