• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, comparing Deluge to Suggserves is kind of uncalled-for. From what I'm seeing, deluge actually has a comprehensible plot, and seems to be well-written. The only problem is its lack of popularity, since the literal first 2 links are battleboard profiles.

Now that I think about it, comparing Deluge to Suggserves is kind of uncalled-for. From what I'm seeing, deluge actually has a comprehensible plot, and seems to be well-written. The only problem is its lack of popularity, since the literal first 2 links are battleboard profiles.
Yeah, neither the power level becoming super high suddenly (we have Shinza here after all) much less writing (we have Invisible Dragon and Redo here after all) are the problem, popularity is the only rule Deluge is breaking, since there aren't rules about quality and power level here in the first place.

Characters with the Evilswarm virus can be a nice place holder for high 4-C in 4th place until revisions are done for other verses.

The virus itself is an abstract concept that passively infects as well as corrupts the body, minds and souls of others (affecting even machines) on multiple civilizations across space and this example not only has the P&A associated of being infected but also absorption/soul manipulation/freezing aura as well as time stop.

Also they're currently number 1 on the non-smurf version of this list.
^Reposting this

Dr. Fetus' Omega Alpha Form, how far could he go?

He has BFR, Life Manip, Age Manip, Duplication, Portal Creation, Resistance to Bone Manip, Radiation Manip (He has nukes also), He also has portal creation, Absorbtion, Class Y Lifting Strength, Forcefield Creation, Time Travel, Large Size and Genius Intelligence, see the rest in his profile.

He ain't a smurf but he has OP Hax

He has BFR, Life Manip, Age Manip, Duplication, Portal Creation, Resistance to Bone Manip, Radiation Manip (He has nukes also), He also has portal creation, Absorbtion, Class Y Lifting Strength, Forcefield Creation, Time Travel, Large Size and Genius Intelligence, see the rest in his profile.

He isn't touching any tier based on what I can see.

Agreed, he may stand a chance on the non-smurf version of this list (using the High 5-A key I guess?) but here, he gets obliterated (tiers 5,7,9 and 10 are filled with tier 1 smurfs).
Lol, the Tier 9s would massacre entire verses much less him.

It seems H5A has an open spot, i think he could go there.

It is a good power but he isn't a smurf and not on the no smurf list I don't think it even works on non humans and has the amazing potency of one.

It is a good power but he isn't a smurf and not on the no smurf list I don't think it even works on non humans and has the amazing potency of one.
The person he stalemated lacked any form of Mind Hax resistance, you can probably find the thread somewhere. Also, there are a lot of non smurfs that can slap smurfs

I just feel the need to mention Rimuru may be obtaining Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.
tenor.gif

Plz, don't

Didn't Klein Moretti defeat Wan'er? He is above her in the non-smurf list.
Wan'er was winning that match I think (or at least stalemating). Though, it was never resolved so she should probably be placed below him for now.

Honestly, Arceus isn't even stronger than these guys. He just incons via technicality. But eh, maybe we should ask OP whether or not that still counts.

why is morgan still 1st 4C. She is not a smurf anymore. The loom of fate is no longer tier 1 so she does not have tier 1 hax and resistances yama should stomp her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back