• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters with the Evilswarm virus can be a nice place holder for high 4-C in 4th place until revisions are done for other verses.

The virus itself is an abstract concept that passively infects as well as corrupts the body, minds and souls of others (affecting even machines) on multiple civilizations across space and this example not only has the P&A associated of being infected but also absorption/soul manipulation/freezing aura as well as time stop.

Also they're currently number 1 on the non-smurf version of this list.

theres gonna come a time ware Norwe will be the strongest high 1-A
Most H1As are baseline now that Masada was downgraded so it would indeed be possible to him be at the top 3

Another reason to start the H1A and 0 top 5s, c'mon, they aren't omnipotence/nigh-omnipotence since 2019.

Enlil and Utu apparently might get deleted due to not having enough scans or smth.

Norwe, and the entirety of Deluge of the abyss might get deleted due to lack of popularity. If you search "Deluge of the abyss" the first two results are gonna be in vs battles and Omniversal battlefield, so I guess its kinda... unpopular.

Go to the profile deletion request thread. It's being talked there. I like to link the post but I'm phone, so I sadly can't.

What's funny is that Delta is right. Most of the search options that pop up for his names are links to battleboards and the second result when searched is his profile here.

Most manga sites hosts ID and the novel is currently on 10900+ reading lists on novelupdates and around #300 Monthly Rank and #142 All Time Rank

It's also somehow very talked about in facebook for whatever reason.

There is also it's own decent rank and views on Syosetsu but I didn't check that in-depth.

Last edited:
But isn't Deluge going to be deleted by the same reason? And wouldn't that be the case of many other verses?
I mean, ID is fairly noteworthy outside of battleboards from what I know, especially compared to Deluge.

ID doesn't have problem about popularity but deluge is different,literally almost no one outside of battleboards care about it,also FC/OC wiki is more suitable place for the verse

If it were up to me, both versus are straight to fc/oc due to suggsverse-like nature. Though Deluge (and maybe, just maybe Instant Death) has better writing and a complex story, they shove their increasingly complex and ridiculous power levels at every point. Though the story may be more important, the nature of both shouldn't be allowed on vsbw. We should uphold a good standard for verses, both of these do not fit.

If it were up to me, both versus are straight to fc/oc due to suggsverse-like nature. Though Deluge (and maybe, just maybe Instant Death) has better writing and a complex story, they shove their increasingly complex and ridiculous power levels at every point. Though the story may be more important, the nature of both shouldn't be allowed on vsbw. We should uphold a good standard for verses, both of these do not fit.
It's called parody

I heard from Yung Instant Death is a lot like Invisible Dragon in which both stay due to being parodies of Suggverse styles

Deluge doesn't. Like, if anyone would actually check it out, they would see that the real high tier stuff really orbits around two characters, neither of which get much screen time to battle with said high tier powers. Jeffery literally spends most of the story pissing off doing his own thing while Norwe is more just taunts until Jeffery steps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back