• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall NEP2 being extremely hard to achieve, and I don't really see anything suggesting NEP2 for Unicron. Are there any scans for it or smth?
It seems to be quote on the page.

Regardless, he technically qualifies until someone revises that if it's wrong.

I'm still stumped by NEP Type 2 and High-Godly regen...
If anybody ever makes him exist, he passively re-erases himself. It's why there's little fanart, it ceases existing. /s

I remember it being brought up, I've no idea what the conclusion was.

Arceus will get type 2 concepts eventually ovo
and dragon ball will get conceptual manipulation too
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

Either way DC is going to be among the most powerful verses in popular fiction regardless of what becomes of the revisions and tbh we should be glad a verse like DC has plenty of supporters as well as opponents to get the ball rolling on CRTs (eventually).

Unlike I/O which is severely outdated yet barely anyone works on that verse anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back