• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 5th 2-A

....the only thing he can do to the contender in 2-A is incon.

This one have Acausality type 5, Concept type 2 and High Godly....

Uhm, wasn't Transformers agreed to be countless x 2-A in scale? I remember that being brought up in the downgrade CRT.

The statement for Low 1-C actually seemed to mean "uncountable infinities" in the sense of countless 2-As. Of course, I'm not sure if it was applied.
It doesn't sound like that, a CRT about changing the wording would be better if countless x 2-A got accepted

Actually the Transformers multiverse is baseline 2-A, but is also implied to be possibly much larger. The scaling chain as goes is:

Baseline 2-A <= Transformers multiverse < True Star Saber <<<<< 2-A Unicron <<<<< True Unicron < The One

60 Million ∞ times two, Distortion World mirrors the Multiverse remember.

Nope, they are exactly the size of Palkia and Dialga's ∞× 60 million Space-Time.

No clue, Giratina's realm being as big as the other two's has been a thing since before I came to this site.

Giant lizard is? Also theirs no such thing as a necro, and even back when there was it took months of inactivity for a thread to be considered a necro.

Back