• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i think the high elder gods should have low 1-A for being above the low elders

on 3812s profile it says this "Completely superseded the primary narrative which contains the whole of the SCP Multiverse, whose full extent has been described as possessing uncountably infinite higher dimensions"
That isn't high 1-A though, and being above High 1-Bs=/=low 1-A

Announcer for 3rd High 7-C spot with speed unequalized. He is able to blitz Han even after that thought based 100x speed amp through time, and he contains Budget Cuts which erases things out of the episode with a thought through Reality Warping.

Well, since Arceus has been upgraded, he should be added to the 5th spot in 2-A, and put Ainchase Ishmael with him, since I don't think Arceus could deal with abstract existence Type 1 of a type 2, and NEP1. Could be wrong though.

Well, since Arceus has been upgraded, he should be added to the 5th spot in 2-A, and put Ainchase Ishmael with him, since I don't think Arceus could deal with abstract existence Type 1 of a type 2, and NEP1. Could be wrong though.
Arceus probably can't beat the non smurf list currently (except Marvel), probably should go there.

Don't think Arceus gets 5th in 2-A, especially without type 2 concept hax.

There is Yogiri for example, i can even argue M is above him due to being non-existent, type 5 acausal and a type 1 abstract of a type 2 concept, and yet i haven't argued for M to be here, cause i don't think it's enough.

Actually, since Arceus is 5th in 2-B, Ain chase should be there as well, since neither can affect the other.
IIRC type 3 concept manipulation can still affect type 1 NEP however Ain's type 2 concept manipulation says no while Arceus is too big to erase hence the stalemate.

Also the slime god kinda passively stomps Ain iirc so no 5th place for him.

Arceus may get NPI for type 1 NEP via distortion world shenanigans but that's a discussion for another time however speaking of 2-B, the Persona characters should be removed since the god tiers got upgraded to low 1-C.

Honestly wouldn't be a surprise if Arceus isn't Top 10. As shown with its performance in 2-B, Acausality Type 5 and Type 2 Concepts just kind of roll over it, and 2-A has those things in much more abundance then 2-B.

Also the smurfs

Kinda funny how 2-A Arceus was brought up when the initial comment was about 2-B from @Rikimarox2

Personally I don't think Arceus even stands a chance on the non-smurf version of this list Gen 4 remakes and legends buffs pending (although Arceus Vs Lavos does sound spicy).

I'd recommend against Lavos vs Arceus, its a very clear stomp and the only thing you'd achieve is annoying people, so no one try it.

The one with High-Godly and Concept Manipulation Type 2. So don't, because a single look at the profiles should make the results clear.

I don't recall Rimuru being able to affect Type 1 abstract of a type 2?
Ah... yes I forgot how weird fiction can get with a character having both NEP and AE, I just assumed the slime can affect him with something in his wall of text profile tbh.

But it's at worst still an incon since the slime's high-godly regen Vs Ain's mid-godly EE.

Putting in the 5th place of 2-A Pokémon characters as they'd stalemate Madoka and Homura coz of the size, but would still lose against UKG as she'd be unaffected from Type 2 NEP and she'll just consume the multiverse overtime.

Putting in the 5th place of 2-A Pokémon characters as they'd stalemate Madoka and Homura coz of the size, but would still lose against UKG as she'd be unaffected from Type 2 NEP and she'll just consume the multiverse overtime.
Aren't they baseline currently? Also, the Pokemon cosmology dropped to 2 multiverses recently (oof) IIRC

Arceus is the size of 60x million 2-As? He isn't bigger than Madoka. According to beast, the cosmology of PMMM is:

The cosmology in PMMM is like two libraries, contains infinite numbers of bookcases, with each book case contains infinite numbers of books.

A book in this analogy = a universe/timeline. A bookcase = a 2-A Multiverse. And a library = what encompassed all the bookcases.

And Puella has two of those libraries.

They're accepted as x60 millions.
Thought that was being covered in a different CRT. But I remember in the "crazy dude from Persona" vs Arceus fight, Arceus was only 2 multiverses due to a quote. But they also kinda get stomped by Unicron and Lavos since both just eat him, and Lavos probably stomps the Archie Characters with High Godly and resistance negation, but I would have to make a fight first

Thought that was being covered in a different CRT. But I remember in the "crazy dude from Persona" vs Arceus fight, Arceus was only 2 multiverses due to a quote. But they also kinda get stomped by Unicron and Lavos since both just eat him, and Lavos probably stomps the Archie Characters with High Godly and resistance negation, but I would have to make a fight first
That was before the CRT tho, XY, ORAS, USUM and SWSH now have a multiverse in them as explained in that blog.

Arceus can't affect type 5 acasuals or NEP type 2s and lacks concept manipulation type 2.

He isn't making top 5 here and he'll struggle to get top 5 on the non-smurf version of this list imo.

Actually, he technically can incon both Yogiri, Sonic, and Ainchase due to Size.

I suggest adding him to the 5th place, along with Yogiri and (Maybe) Ainchase. Granted, Yogiri deletes Ain.

I assume its because of NEP2? Also, his NEP2 justification is really iffy, nothing suggests that it deserves it tbh.

Although, if it legit, then both Unicron and Arceus could be in the 5th place.
I mean, if being a nothingness beyond normal logic is really NEP type 2, then it's probably correct

I recall NEP2 being extremely hard to achieve, and I don't really see anything suggesting NEP2 for Unicron. Are there any scans for it or smth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back