• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, it has **** and is called a mother computer. I guess "it" fits better tho.

Last edited:
362 is when they discuss his Gamer abilities and how they neglect not only cause and effect, but even Gaia's effect and population. Source Energy is also above Gaia or just making pocket dimensions, its the stuff used actual universes full on, Gaia is just a spec of dust by comparison to that. And Idea Power also neglects causality, created most forms of magic, etc. but The Gamer is still > that as well.
Ok, but that is the Gamer ability. It doesn't apply to all other of Han's techniques. I don't believe the techniques you mentioned are part of that.

How much Mana would she have, by the way? Any supernatural energy, The Gamer equates them all. 100k or so is 7-A, and Han has quadrillions stored away, and as long as he has more mana he can land a hit on his target regardless of distance or defences by warping causality as well.
Enough to fight far above basic 7-A levels of power for months on end, without replenishing it. And is the mana Han has stored even included in the mana calculation, instead of just his own mana value? Also, I don't think the fact that Heavenly Destroyer is a "sure hit" attack equates to it having infinite range. Additionally, that technique does nothing to Kumoko due to regeneration.

Season 4 episode 76 for Douchery, "Hmph, mental attacks like that don't work against my mental barrier-Huh?! Why can't I move?!""Hahahaha! Douchery is a skill that uses the almighty power of The Gamer! It's not easy to block!"
Han also uses Fool's Act/Douchery against Yoohwa Shin and she can't use on thought abilities either, and he justifies that by saying it's also a mental paralysis.
Yes, for Douchery (probably because it's based on his charisma stat or something?). At the same time, the same chapter also shows us that the same doesn't apply to his other mental attacks and that it doesn't stop the opponent from using their techniques. Which makes it completely irrelevant for this battle.

In general, abilities he uses have only the limitation claimed by his powers, and otherwise are made absolute by his own causality.
No that's overgeneralizing it. It's only what is connected to the gamer that works like that (and Idea Power ones). Other skills don't have that property. We have enough examples of stuff from him getting negated or not working.
Even specifically including his enslavement magic, as seen when he needed special circumstances to cast it against Yoohwa Shin.

anyways the next few up i dont think dova could content with in low 2-C idk about number 4 next is chinaman and dnd and well it's chinaman and dnd, dova wont stand a chance, vivec smurfs and yeets dova and wod does wod things and rofls

Chrysalis has some 1-A stuff going on. But she can be beat just fine so who knows?

Chinaman has High 1-B power null, Type 1 concept-hax, passive 4-D law-hax, passive soul-hax in the septillions etc. DnD is DnD.

Vivec and WoD exist.

@DontTalkDT

Grigori says "the power to ignore causality has massive implications. Idea Power also does it, but not to the extent that your power does." Han's reaction is to first recall his Mind Technique, Heavenly Fist. Then, he says "but The Gamer is more universal than that!" and references his ability to heal, his ability to craft, gamer's body and his time leap. He also outright states his Douchery is powered by The Gamer and negates resistance because of that. And trying to break the familiar contract he forced on Yoohwa would need her to overcome Gaia's Will too. And when Grigori attempted to keep his precognition from working, he starts laughing about the power to ignore causality and admits he failed to mess his premonition up.

His powers absolutely extend to his skills' effects.

And yes. It's made a big deal how his stored mana amps him. He became a cultivator to be able and use it without his body self-destructing due to the strain. And if he can use it to breach the distance, or the silk covering the barriers they use, then he can just absolutely destroy them himself.

Charisma is not a stat. His stats are Strength, Endurance, Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom and Luck. And what are you talking about? His darkness stops advancing and absorbing energy as soon as he is paralyzed, and he is only able to get past it by not looking at Han and closing his eye instead. There is no use of any skill beyond that, Han uses Douchery-->Kwon's flames stop being absorbed by the darkness and she approaches him to strike-->He closes his eyes. And douchery literally stopped Yoohwa Shin from using mana in her mindscape because the paralysis is "also mental".

At what point does any ability he uses get negated by anything but by the power of the world partially removing them, which granted him the power to begin with? And the enslavement magic point has nothing to do with it being resisted? He can't just wave his hand and use it, duh.

Last edited:
Now for High 6-A,
Maybe could take out levi i dont know the exacts
Golden King haxes to death with a look
Could take out Ainchase since he seems to resist void even though it reads like bfr resistance
Vecna is dnd and does dnd, Nanashi has immeasurable and yeets dova
TP out smurfs dova and kills

Isn't their a tournament for 7-A though? It's not the smurfiest by far but has a lot more contenders.

Yeah, it has some good stuff. Not Quantum Man anymore though, not after I get the crt through and re-make the profiles.

4-C will find itself a very challenging enemy, however.

Oh, I agree that 9-B is the stupidest tier as far as power goes. I'm just saying 7-A has the most contenders for spots.

oh yeah, I just remembered Mage has a 9-B key, and the marauder starts in the first key, welp off to kill everything but gil

That's not to say they aren't strong though.

Like there are legit non-smurf 7-As who can beat or inconclusive some smurfs.

And Honestly...I wouldn't mention WOD as a 7-A contender.

There's one 7-A, and the notable key for the character apparently only gets a rating of "At least 7-A, Higher" for physically scaling to a 1-A character. Sounds more like the character is tier 1-A in the one key that would give them the crazy hax that'd top the list, and should have a separate key in accordance with that.

The thing is, Vandalieu ain't here so why would he throw his life away for someone that isn't even in the fight let alone in danger. And him having a alien mental structure doesn't mean he has no image of death.
That's the thing, her whole existence is literally to follow Vandalieu, so if say, she encounters a dangerous enemy, In-character, her first thought would be Vandalieu, and that includes her fears, she wouldn't fear for her own safety, she would be in fear for Vandalieu's safety. In-story, she is a character that holds more Value on the protagonist than on herself, So even if Vandalieu wasn't there, a dangerous enemy for her, a top tier, is a dangerous enemy for Vandalieu. So yes, it is highly likely that she would fight an enemy to death, after all, she has a nihilistic personality, in which Vandalieu is her sole reason for existence.

Now her Alien mental structure thingy is also part of her personality, the true nature of her race, is that of an organism that acts on instinct, they cannot think or feel emotions, but Gufa, due to becoming a god, gained the ability to think but lost her instinct, so then you get a person with no emotions or instinct, but with the ability to think.

Now if the fight was bloodlust or not taking into account their natural personality, then yeah, but if it is In-character, that's how Gufa normally is like.

TL;DR: Gufa is a Yandere with an obsession for Vandalieu, with no other purpose than to follow him, if it's to fight to the death, she will not lose on that.

Technically this scp could replace chaos king for top 5 strongest 2C.

That's the thing, her whole existence is literally to follow Vandalieu, so if say, she encounters a dangerous enemy, In-character, her first thought would be Vandalieu, and that includes her fears, she wouldn't fear for her own safety, she would be in fear for Vandalieu's safety. In-story, she is a character that holds more Value on the protagonist than on herself, So even if Vandalieu wasn't there, a dangerous enemy for her, a top tier, is a dangerous enemy for Vandalieu. So yes, it is highly likely that she would fight an enemy to death, after all, she has a nihilistic personality, in which Vandalieu is her sole reason for existence.
I don't think that's valid though. Vandelieu is safe, nowhere near danger.

I don't think that's valid though. Vandelieu is safe, nowhere near danger.
Ok, but this Gufadgarn we are talking about, In Death Mage, she is a top tier, and there aren't many individuals that are on that level, it is rare. Her being in In-character means that she is like she is in the story, with the intention to fight, right? An enemy appearing to fight out of nowhere, unless general knowledge is given, she would assume its an enemy sent by a god, at this point, her first thought would be "Could it that Alda has sent someone to kill Vandalieu!!!???", from that point on you can get the gist of it.

And again she has a nihilistic personality, fighting to death would be something like: "This is for Vandalieu-sama" or something like that. Even if he's not there, that's part of the whole 'Vandalieu is her reason to exist' thingy.

...What?

They are put into Central Park, with the desire to fight one-another, without being confused.

She knows she is another world with the purpose of fighting an enemy, and isn't confused about it. She has absolutely no reason to think her enemy is in any way related to Vandalieu.

The question is simple here, and it is whether she would die for nothing. Not to save Van, he isn't even in this reality, but just to fight the enemy.

Make a match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back