• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
if cthulhu mythos 1-A+ guys come here i think the list would look like this
1. Featherine Augustus Aurora / Characters from The Elder Scrolls / characters from the cthulhu mythos

2. The One Giver

3. Characters from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni

4. SCP-3812

5. Hajun

or
1. characters from the cthulhu mythos
2.. Featherine Augustus Aurora / Characters from The Elder Scrolls

3.. The One Giver

4. Characters from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni

5. SCP-3812
Cthulhu Mythos 1-A+s are baseline. They'd be 5th.

There are a few things on the list that I don't agree with.

William the Duck stronger than LN Rimuru?.

Avatar of calamity stronger than Pennywise?.

-Pennywise and avatar of calamity are very comparable, a battle between those two would be incon, so they should be in the same spot.

-I'm sure Rimuru could take William down.

I nominate Nyarlathotep's avatars for the top 5-A spot. His avatars can induce madness via showing them the Ultimate Void and can straight up throw out energy attacks from the Ultimate Void as well, basically making him a High 1-A smurf.

6-C Rimuru doesn't have high godly....

He isn't that strong anymore, that's his 6-A key, nor does he have as much hax.

I could even make an argument for GK beating him, but just don't want to match the 2 of them up.

I've also been told he has tier 0 immortality from the Archetypes
Kind of.

His immortality is reliant on Nyarly, which would be High 1-A immortality, however Nyarly in turn is a manifestion of his archetype which would be tier 0.

Basically its sort of like a layered Immortality. To kill Nyarly's avatar, you have to reach Nyarly. To kill Nyarly, you have to reach his archetype, etc. You could also argue his individual archetype is reliant on the Supreme Archetype which is an even greater degree of Tier 0.

I nominate Nyarlathotep's avatars for the top 5-A spot. His avatars can induce madness via showing them the Ultimate Void and can straight up throw out energy attacks from the Ultimate Void as well, basically making him a High 1-A smurf.
I suppose that his 5-A avatar can't be killed by conventional means like, vaporazing him entirely, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back