• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Zara mentioned it although they are pretty much hard counters to rakudai due to the insane fate hax resistance. So im not sure if he'll get any spot if he cannot beat the others.
Oh did he? I missed it. And yeah he is a bit of a hard counter now you mention it. His defense is good but offensive ability aint too great. Thought that is also because I forgot about the ability of his companion Flone to suck the souls out of people and also to possess them iirc mainly because its not his own ability but she basically counts as equipment.

I mean a good mechanic is all it needs. Like Ban Midou's Evil Eye.
Don't know the equivalence and you have shown me literally nothing on the mechanism.

The thing is, it's fate hax. Mind resistance wouldn't work, what would work if he's ready to throw his life away though. It's hard to find a good reason to throw you life away in a situation like that however if he can find a reason he'd rather die for then that would work.
Gufadgarn pretty much only exists for Vandalieu, so yeah he probably would if he deems those guys a threat. Also, I really don't buy the part where you have to believe the illusions it shows you. In the first place, Gufadgarn has an extremely alien mental structure (and different senses from a human) so I have my doubts that the entire illusion thing would even work.

And again, why would it be a NLF? Considering how as i said, there are people who after seeing a desperado, left their range and just recalling them still got them affected.
That's a lasting mental effect. It's like saying that because poison can still affect someone after they left the poisonous cloud, the cloud itself has infinite range. That's not the case.

Whereas other people got affected from cities away, even though people within the same city weren't affected, just because they could sense (in this case it was Edel) Edel. Not to mention how they have stated time and time again that it's the person that "feels the fate of death on their back".
Which really only proofs city level range and that perception is a requirement.

I've explained this before too, but everything is a result of acausality. They can control fate cus they transcend it, it's no more of a superpower than us interacting with 3D matter is. It is possible however to nullify just the causality alone given the right feats. And from any fictional verse i've seen there is only 1 type of power null that would work and that is:

Nanao Nakajima's power null from Talentless Nana (Munou na Nana).

His power null nullifies any talent and that includes your ability to circulate blood, your ability to recognize objects, your ability to breathe, your morality (your ability to deduce wrong from right), your fear, emotions.

Cus as he explains it "it's no more different than how monkeys can look at humans and think of our ability to communicate with words as a special ability".

It's really cool i know, but that type of power null would be good enough to nullify causality without nullifying the acausality.
Kumo desu ga's can null a spiders ability to use poison and spider threat, as well as supernaturally acquired stats. It can even negate a vampires property of being a vampire. And it can null Aegis of Heaven, which arguably is fate manipulation.

What one also has to keep in mind is that power null in kumo desu ga almost always has a jamming effect on the action of taking/maintaining supernatural actions. So it usually doesn't really matter what type the supernatural power has, as it gets negated before it gains that type.

Not that this really matters, as you haven't really countered the entire clone argument yet. In general, if you want the spot you should make threads. That's kinda how the spots are granted and defended, as it's the only way to get a solid result.

Someone is literally tied with Kumuko because of speed unequal, and smash characters only get to where they are due to MFTL speeds. It gets an asterisk, yeah, but we do.
Instant Death Characters aren't tied with Kumoko for speed equal. Anyway, I was making a joke. I was just playing at the fact that speed unequal is frequently neglected on this list.

That... means little without further context. Lesser God's Eye is able to negate resistance, and the Sword of Mind - which negates Gaia's Effect - was able to be analyzed as well.
She can't be appraised by 10 levels of appraisal + one additional higher level + the ability to break through appraisal resistance that can appraise this.

Causality manipulation proceeds to ignore that. He outright states that Yoohwa Shin would need to break through his ability to become free.
Which chapter is that? Also, breaking free after his enslaving magic worked or when casting it? That could make a difference here.

Uh, you can't really equate the two verses' terminology.

"Magic" includes Idea Power willing things into existence, including the necronomicon and... just about everything else to do with folklore and religion, the creation of infinite pocket realities, and Han's skills can create Source Energy, which created the universe itself. Mind Techniques warp the laws of reality to function and are still considered skills. Likewise, things such as martial arts or someone's very soul having abilities is considered something he can steal. He also steals stats.
Kumoko doesn't have stats either, technically. She just amplifies her strength via magecraft.

Most of the stuff you say can in a general sense be equated to magic and skills as well. Martial arts and souls having abilities? Definitely. Willing things into existence? Yep, also possible. Creating pocket realities? Yes. Source Energy?... well I have no real equivalence to that as in kumo desu ga the universe to my knowledge wasn't formed by such energy. If there was such an energy than it would be the MA energy used for magecraft... but then there are skills that can actually produce that. And warping the laws of reality? I mean, that's basically the mechanism behind abilities in Kumo desu ga, so yeah.

I think magecraft is better equated to Gaia or Source Energy stuff than to regular magic and skills.

And all he needs is access to her pocket realities, and from then on he can easily go town on all of her clones and she herself with tenbillion speedamp.
If he can find them, enter them and kill them, then he can blitz yeah. If.

It is shown against Follower of Darkness, where he ignores his mental barriers and literally says his Gamer skill cannot just be resisted, but in his discussion with Rasputin he outright states his ability forces causality to work in certain way while having some abilities that do in the background.
I haven't seen the Rasputin debate yet. Which chapter was the Follower of Darkness thing?

In any case, maybe we should make a thread for debating this?

Sorry for the speed unequal thing, mixed it up with the non-smurf thread.

362 is when they discuss his Gamer abilities and how they neglect not only cause and effect, but even Gaia's effect and population. Source Energy is also above Gaia or just making pocket dimensions, its the stuff used actual universes full on, Gaia is just a spec of dust by comparison to that. And Idea Power also neglects causality, created most forms of magic, etc. but The Gamer is still > that as well.

How much Mana would she have, by the way? Any supernatural energy, The Gamer equates them all. 100k or so is 7-A, and Han has quadrillions stored away, and as long as he has more mana he can land a hit on his target regardless of distance or defences by warping causality as well.

Season 4 episode 76 for Douchery, "Hmph, mental attacks like that don't work against my mental barrier-Huh?! Why can't I move?!""Hahahaha! Douchery is a skill that uses the almighty power of The Gamer! It's not easy to block!"
Han also uses Fool's Act/Douchery against Yoohwa Shin and she can't use on thought abilities either, and he justifies that by saying it's also a mental paralysis.

In general, abilities he uses have only the limitation claimed by his powers, and otherwise are made absolute by his own causality. He grows stronger regardless of his limits due to it. Douchery ignores resistances, as long as you look you're caught. His healing removes all negative status effects, even if it's as ridicolous as having sold your soul to the devil. And with his enslavement magic, and if the enslaving magic is performed on you you become his pet and power increases you gain are given to him as well unless you are a transcendent who ignores causality of - he claimed Gaia, but it could be the universe's creator as well.

Last edited:
Don't know the equivalence and you have shown me literally nothing on the mechanism.'
Ban Midou's requirement is "they have to look into his eyes" it doesn't matter through what means as it has worked through TV screens before.
Gufadgarn pretty much only exists for Vandalieu, so yeah he probably would if he deems those guys a threat. Also, I really don't buy the part where you have to believe the illusions it shows you. In the first place, Gufadgarn has an extremely alien mental structure (and different senses from a human) so I have my doubts that the entire illusion thing would even work.
The thing is, Vandalieu ain't here so why would he throw his life away for someone that isn't even in the fight let alone in danger. And him having a alien mental structure doesn't mean he has no image of death.
Which really only proofs city level range and that perception is a requirement.
Not really, it proves "the range isn't from the desperados, it's from the person being able to sense her". As long as you can sense her, you'll be able to sense the fate of death on her back.
Kumo desu ga's can null a spiders ability to use poison and spider threat, as well as supernaturally acquired stats. It can even negate a vampires property of being a vampire. And it can null Aegis of Heaven, which arguably is fate manipulation.
Hmm, not sure on how that one equalizes cus there are verses out there which would have spider making thread as an actual magic move.
What one also has to keep in mind is that power null in kumo desu ga almost always has a jamming effect on the action of taking/maintaining supernatural actions. So it usually doesn't really matter what type the supernatural power has, as it gets negated before it gains that type.
There is no maintaining in the case of Desperados.
Not that this really matters, as you haven't really countered the entire clone argument yet. In general, if you want the spot you should make threads. That's kinda how the spots are granted and defended, as it's the only way to get a solid result.
The clones would just get f-ed over the moment they sense the desperado tho.

Technically this scp could replace chaos king for top 5 strongest 2C.

Well, Shinza is getting downgraded, so you can remove madara from the number one and add Hajun to the 5th spot or smth, since they won't get a 1-A+ key.

Damn this shit sad, 3812 can now solo Shinza.

Once CM revisions are done, Shinza will get booted off the 1-A list too. Big sad.

Man, how the mighty have fallen.

Though, once the revisions for CM are done, I assume they are gonna take the 5th spot? They are gonna have 1-A+ key, but Isn't it baseline 1-A+ or smth?

Isn't Hajun 1A+?
Why would he be? I don't think he's infinitely above baseline 1-A, just continuously rising.

Man, how the mighty have fallen.

Though, once the revisions for CM are done, I assume they are gonna take the 5th spot? They are gonna have 1-A+ key, but Isn't it baseline 1-A+ or smth?
Yeah, they're baseline 1-A+. The Ancient Ones are avatars of a Tier 0 but they don't really have any good offensive hax to my knowledge.

So 5th most likely.

I still can't believe we have so many 1-A+ characters on the wiki. When that tier was made, I expected only like 2 or 3 characters to qualify.

Yeah, they're the highest non 1-A+ characters. However, the difference between Taiji values has been called into question on the thread and will likely have an entire thread on it in the future.

Yeah, they're the highest non 1-A+ characters. However, the difference between Taiji values has been called into question on the thread and will likely have an entire thread on it in the future.
Really ? , how much level they have transcended ?

Technically speaking, Hajun and 3812 non-1-A+ key are likely on the same level since both keep ascending to higher levels.

Disregarding those two, I believe tenma is like 100 or probably higher levels above baseline 1A. I don't think there's anyone as high as them.

Technically this scp could replace chaos king for top 5 strongest 2C.

Question, CM will have the first above baseline tier 0?

Also, just start the H1A and T0 top 5 now, they aren't omniwhatever anymore.

Yes. If the CRT goes through, Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth will both be above baseline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back