• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, im pretty sure The Auditors of Reality can stomp Taylor Hebert for 4th Strongest 9-C
they have Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1), Non-Corporeal (They are already nonexistent but they also have this), Regeneration (Low Godly), and Immeasurable Speed

Mimi (World of Horror) also has Noncorporeal possibly Nonexistent Physiology Type 1, Immortality Negation (Types 2, 3, 7, and 9), Probability Manipulation (Can make the chances of a being's attacks and abilities not working on her much higher, and is capable of stacking this effect. Capable of making her chances of hitting the opponent and her abilities much higher), Higher-Dimensional Existence, Possession, Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3. Of which can negate resistances).

she might be able to resist Taylor Hebert's mind manipulation with Higher-Dimensional Existence and Taylor Hebert doesn't resist Madness Manipulation (Type 3 which is usually passive) and might even stop Taylor Hebert's power from working with Probability Manipulation which she doesn't resist and its technically not power nullification.

Jeanne D'Arc (Revenge of the La Pucelle) has Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8, Passive Empathic Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, and Status Effect Inducement

she could also beat Taylor Hebert with the Passive Empathic Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, and Status Effect Inducement before Taylor can use her Mind Manipulation

Last edited:
Has the CRT been made, or is it in planning?
This CRT would have been made months ago if the final discussion needed to touch up the powers and abilities section was made in the DM wall thread like I have been asking for quite a while.

Cough Weekly and Others Cough

Which is why I said we should wait. John already resists Madness manip, but we don't know the scale yet. We need a knowledgeable member or smth.

Which is why I said we should wait. John already resists Madness manip, but we don't know the scale yet. We need a knowledgeable member or smth.
She have many other hax, like one of them she should litteraly br able to use Meodp with her eyes (come from Balor ), etc

Doesn't change my main point.

We. Wait.

We just need someone knowledgeable to comment on that thread. Not to mention, if John can affect her, he can defeat her with a thought.

Doesn't change my main point.

We. Wait.

We just need someone knowledgeable to comment on that thread. Not to mention, if John can affect her, he can defeat her with a thought.
And she will be too even before if the sba allow her to use her passive

(And well in character he use his telportation thing so will not really able to defeat her instantly + the NEP2 of void is more fundamental than a basic NEP2)

But okay lol

Last edited:
Well will need to know if enlil could affect NEP2 and if have passive power, since will surely do a match if void is accepted after as 4#

Well will need to know if enlil could affect NEP2 and if have passive power, since will surely do a match if void is accepted after as 4#
I mean Miki 100% stomps herbert, Universal+ range for her abilities, Madness Type 3, and a bucket list of every hax that Taylor cannot defend against.

Damn.

did everyone lose interest in this thread because back when I was a lurker I remember this was probably the most active thread on the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back