• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Long boi VS Dark Souls boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so with CENSORED's passives, and with Ashen not having any passives from my knowledge nor resistances to madness/fear manipulation, CENSORED should win this I believe.

Edit: CENSORED upscales from 68.883645303 tons, while Ashen One upscales from 14.77 tons.

Oh my god the Ashen One's profile is obnoxious. I really wish that they'd given a separate list of powers and abilities in his optional equipment key because that's ridiculous.

Anyway, CENSORED has an Attack Potency 4.6x the Ashen One. That's not enough for a one-shot, but it does give CENSORED a significant advantage in CQC. Most notable, however, is CENSORED's passive Madness Manipulation. The Ashen One just straight up doesn't resist that at all. How significant is the Madness Manipulation? This is leaning dangerously close to stomp territory.

Oh my god the Ashen One's profile is obnoxious. I really wish that they'd given a separate list of powers and abilities in his optional equipment key because that's ridiculous.

Anyway, CENSORED has an Attack Potency 4.6x the Ashen One. That's not enough for a one-shot, but it does give CENSORED a significant advantage in CQC. Most notable, however, is CENSORED's passive Madness Manipulation. The Ashen One just straight up doesn't resist that at all. How significant is the Madness Manipulation? This is leaning dangerously close to stomp territory.

So in pre-summary for those who don't want to read the in-depth below: Regular humans (Clerks) go insane when faced with TETH, and an ALEPH is scale is almost uncomparable to a TETH in that effect, as it so much greater. Level 5 Employees (heavily trained to resist the passive fear/mind/madness of Abnormalities) will also freeze in fear and have 60% of the Sanity gone passively. CENSORED also does Black damage, which is a mind and body affecting attack which ignores resistances to those separately and needs a resistance to attacks that attack both the mind and body.

Significant enough to instantly make the Manager insane if they weren't filtered into simplicity then censored, and apathetic high-level Employee's, likely Lvl 5, with the highest level of resistance to recognition decay/insanity still became unhinged and unable to move. Drives level 4 employees into insanity instantly. It's affects require Level 5 prudence to not be instantly driven insane, in which Level 5 employees will suffer 60% of there SP (total prudence) taken away immediately, and every attack CENSORED deals uses Black damage (damage which attacks the body and mind, ignores resistances and immunities to both and requires specific resistance to attacks that attack the mind and body), which Ashen cannot counter in any way. Clerks (regular humans) go insane when faced with a TETH class Abnormality. An ALEPH is massively beyond that in its effect.

In conclusion: Ashen goes mad and dies instantly.

If it was for Top 5 8-B, WhiteNight might have been better. But either way, if there is nothing mr. Dark Souls can do against the passive CENSORING...

If it was for Top 5 8-B, WhiteNight might have been better. But either way, if there is nothing mr. Dark Souls can do against the passive CENSORING...
I mean for Top 5 8-B i'm just going to put "Characters from ProjectMoon" because all ALEPHS have a lesser but comparable level of passives, and with the new CRT rn 4D passives are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back