• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aleister vs Dark Concocters

Pfft, Aureolus would win low diff, but Aleister probably can't, he probably knows alchemy but he never used it. And these Dark Concocters can win even against the Quantum man, no?

I mean can the concocters harm Aliester?
Might be incon or Aliester figures out the weakness and stalls, honestly not sure how this will work.

Well, their poison negates literal hundreds if layers worth of resistance, but they do lack anything particularly great for killing besides poisons and acids.

Even if Aleister can use Alchemy, they have both crazy natural resistance, a spell to negate it, and they still can't actually die so it would need to incap them or else they'd make an antidote.

If layers of resistance aren't enough for potency, the aphrodisiac pill is able to affect massive animals even when the thumb sized pill is spread out over more than 5000 kilometers, and that was back in Bai's first key, which these Concocters are way beyond of.

I mean, their normal reaction to other forms of lives is to Apprehend and rest on them until they die, so the amount of lives wouldn't matter too much.

The 11D self would be the major problem. While some cultivators can do stuff like moving into the 4th dimension, anything beyond that (that know of, I've still yet to read all novels) is limited to people specializing in spatial stuff, so Concocters can't just make a pill that reaches there.

So, how does the guy from the 11D attack? If its through portals or such, it obviously leaves itself open to being attacked through those, and if he ages/has stamina limits he might end up unable to keep fighting eventually.

I mean I doubt stamina would be a problem if he can’t be reached.

Also is he limited to the set amount of possibilities or are more created over time?

Well, without self-sustenance, and with earth reduced to a noxious ball of toxicity, unless there's food in the 11th dimension he will be having problems with a long lasting battle.

Regarding Aleister, there are spells he can use in order to give himself a nearly infinite life span and the ability to sustain himself without food, but offensively I don’t think he can do much

Back