• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 7-A Match 51 (Aleister Vs. Vahanato)

Aleister: Oh no!
1 billion+ Aleister's spawning all around the planet: Allow us to introduce ourselves.
From the description I guess Aleister might need to find a Bible to take her down or otherwise use some Christianity based spells.
Or maybe he can seal her. I suspect being exploded with 3-A power would keep her quite busy in any case.

Yeah, with that Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and time travel combo.

Uh... Fate Manip and prob makes that not happen?

Or she just leaves after seeing it coming.

neither seem passive, also Aleister can fight magic gods who have much stronger probability manipulation iirc

They aren't, just very in-character for her to use. And she can use IA to view Aleister's abilities.

I wish to point out that analyzing Aleister results in a 10x stat boost for Aleister each time it is done.
Probability Manip. probably also doesn't do much either. Aleister is already subject of a curse guaranteeing failure. All he accomplishes, he does despite that fact. He just doesn't leave much up to chance.

In any case, I basically assume she will kill the first Aleister and then Aleister clears from a distance.

When his projectile comes within her range it'll be within the power for it to be manipulated by fate manipulation.

and even if he kills her somehow she just loads a save point.

When his projectile comes within her range it'll be within the power for it to be manipulated by fate manipulation.
How exactly do you expect fate manip to negate universe level attacks? People stretch fate manip to do weird things these days.

Btw. might be worth noting that Aleister would curse her to a life of failure.

and even if he kills her somehow she just loads a save point.
If Aleister does a holy attack she would die, though, right?

Is it something he can just pull out?

Seems like some kind of prep is needed.
Nah, he can't. With optional eqip 5-B Aiwass is fair game, but the tier 1 one is a stretch.

Pretty sure she has nothing to affect Aleister in the higher dimension, while Aleister can't really kill her for good.

This looks an awful lot like an inconclusive to me.

I mean, to be honest, now with the move a lot of characters changed as is, so not sure how accurate this novel would be.

Two relatively big hitters fell out (the quantum man and blob, I still need to update those), some had CRTs (like Han) and some new major 7-As are along that are rather strong.

Back