• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing around people for ten to fifty meters, not dozens of kilometers...

And, if they take too long, even with their speed, passives will still do them in.

Just speed is Definitly not enough.

High 7-A AP is well enough to throw someone very deep in space via sheer force
Thats not how we treat people with high tiers. Without showings of doing something on that level assuming that they can is wrong. We have seen how high they can smash people so we use that.

I mean, Janus had a fight against Ashen one and while most people ignored it, it boiled down to "erasing from past, present and future" is beyond his level of resurrection while he can't kill an enemy with 95% resistance to physical attacks, tier 4 immunity to fire, ice and electricity, and High-Mid regeneration.

Looking at his profile (ignoring the metal gear AP downgrades) its unlikely he would even beat the Chosen Undead let alone Janus

I can make the fight, though I doubt he has many ways to really kill either of his enemies, and both negate the whole summing the souls of their killed enemies.

Hmm, seems like Ruphas and Alovenus got/would be downgraded, tho they'll likely get a place in 1B and Low 1A.

Mother Eater incons with Toaru, and it incons in the good and old "keeps dying and reviving eternally" way, iirc DW basically defeated Gurps (Zach said it would be an incon or a win for DW), they only are in the same spot because no one can kill ME (who also can't kill them).

ME stomps Toaru as she resist their probaility hax as Eaters are type 4 acasuals and then info haxs them into submission [the match on the profile is outdated]

DW vs gurp was either not made or not concluded as far as i know

also, never trust Zach, his opinion is usually varying degrees of wrong

and no, Mother Eater can kill both other contendors for the 2nd spot iirc

pretty sure the reason the toaru gods inconed ME is because they destroy everything by moving and ME can't do anything except regenerating

Mother Eater only fought HP, Chimera has more hax than him, and Dragon was in the HP vs ME thread and agreed with an incon, but if it is outdated we need to do it again.

DW vs Gurps was erased during the forum move, iirc i created the thread, or maybe it was Zach, anyway i remember it was done at some point.

I never trusted Zach, but he was the supporter and i had 0 knowledge about both verses, there wasn't much a could do about his analysis.

This is the only fight i found with ME and Gurps, it wasn't concluded: https://vsbattles.com/threads/mother-eater-vs-god-gurps.82392/

Granted, ME and DW ended as who shoots first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back