• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Has he ever nulled acausality?

The mind manip isn't lethal so it won't insta kill. Edel has her own passives.
He nulls magic and supernatural powers in the verse which includes acasuality not that it matters whether he nulls her acausality or not he would null her other abilities.

Her passives would be nulled. But also this Nocturne just dives outside of time itself to immerse the entire multiverse in his darkness he would be outside of her range.

And his mind manip causes minds to break, it would kill her."Mind Manipulation (Able to inject his consciousness into the minds of others, causing their mind to physically collapse under the mental assault"

Huh? Need proof of this.

Desperado hax aren't range related.
Need proof that the verse has acausality? Zilean and his time magic.

That is called an NLF. They still would not work on a multiversal scale.

And she can not do anything about being mindhaxxed from the get go.

Not really though. Just remembering desperados gets you f'ed. What does range have to do with any of this?
That is an NLF. abilities regardless of how they work need to show their range. It is oone thing if they are on the same planet them I can agree but outside of time/in another universe altogether? That is an NLF.

That is an NLF. abilities regardless of how they work need to show their range. It is nt thing if they are on the same palnet them I can agree but outside of time/in another universe altogether? That is an NLF.
It's not them affecting you at that point.

That's like saying you wouldn't be scared of meeting a bear if you went in another universe.

Noc nulls magic in general and magic in the verse include acausality and regardless of whather he can not null acausality doesnt atter fo rthe rest of th eargu,ent her acasuality does do anything here.
Acausality is the reason he gets affected though.

...but it is affecting him to do the whole death/causality/fear thing.

Why would he be scared of her?
Cus he knows the terror of a being outside of causality at that point. As i've said, people just remember desperados and break down.

....That doesnt make any sense acausality is not an attack it is a state of being.
Yes that state of being means "being above fate, as such your fate is way stronger than anyone's meaning you draw people into their own fate".

Cus he knows the terror of a being outside of causality at that point. As i've said, people just remember desperados and break down.

Yes that state of being means "being above fate, as such your fate is way stronger than anyone's meaning you draw people into their own fate".
So you are saying he (a being that transcends space and time) is scared because she is outside of causality and so for some reason that would then break him down even when he is outside of the multiverse, yeah big NLFs everywhere in this. I want proof that it can affect people even outside of the multiverse.

So you are saying he is scared because she is outside of causality and so for some reason that would then break him down even when he is outside of the multiverse, yeah big NLFs everywhere in this. I want proof that it can affect people even outside of the multiverse.
People were clearly outside of range though. She remembered the dude she broke down.

I mean, why would going into another universe matters if its cognition related? Its a matter of how Noc recognizes her existence, not how Edel directly affects him

I mean, why would going into another universe matters if its cognition related? Its a matter of how Noc recognizes her existence, not how Edel directly affects him
Is the ability affecting him or not? If it is it needs to show the range associated with who it is affecting. Not to mention assuming that people in other verses would be scared because people exist outside of casuality. How would this work if a verse has multiple people that exist in that way withiut being a significant thing? Would that still scare them? Finally the assumption that an amalgation of Nightmares across a multiverse would breakdown at the thought of a human who was able to do be outside of casuality.

Last edited:
In this version it is multiversal+ (it is on his profile)
The profile doesn't seem to clarify much on it. Unless quite literally everything he can do is multiversal+ along with stuff like :

• Duskbringer: Nocturne sends out a shadow blade in a line that leaves a Dusk Trail on its path, dealing physical damage to enemies it passes through and causing enemy champions hit to also leave a Dusk Trail behind them. While on the Dusk Trail, Nocturne is ghosted and gains bonus movement speed and bonus attack damage.
this.

The profile doesn't seem to clarify much on it. Unless quite literally everything he can do is multiversal+ along with stuff like :

• Duskbringer: Nocturne sends out a shadow blade in a line that leaves a Dusk Trail on its path, dealing physical damage to enemies it passes through and causing enemy champions hit to also leave a Dusk Trail behind them. While on the Dusk Trail, Nocturne is ghosted and gains bonus movement speed and bonus attack damage.
this.
He has multiversal time based and magic abilities. I do agree that it should be clarified.

Does he get multiversal for his passives though? Has he ever hit anyone from a multiverse away?
He literally wants to use his very darkness (essentially his energy) to cover the entire multiverse. So yes his passives would affect things at a multiversal range as they are all from his energy/power.

If this is not a stomp somehow I am voting Nocturne for my reasons, I am entirely unconvinced (for multiple reasons) about the whole "no range required thing" and the reasoning of its effects(scared of being outside causality?) makes even less sense imo.

Last edited:
Passives are what his energy and presence abilities do(as seen in base they start art several kilometers). He expands his range consciously.
You literally said it yourself though.

"He expands his range consciously".

The range needs to be expanded consciously. What's the range if he doesn't expand it?

You literally said it yourself though.

"He expands his range consciously".

The range needs to be expanded consciously. What's the range if he doesn't expand it?
I just said it several kilometers...they should be at least the same as in base as he his unfathomably more powerful.

Back