• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Shulk beats most if not all other 2-B contendors for the 5th spot [Beside Arceus]

Mother Eater is above the Magic Gods because she incons the Doctor Who High 1-C and the GURPS God, meanwhile the MGs are stomped by them
also, i'm pretty sure she should be able to beat them and their match is outdated
Shulk incons with both Rimuru and the Undertale dog, and probably others.

Do the match again if you want.

Shulk inconned the Annoying Dog because it had type 5 acausality, which he now no longer has so the match is outdated

Rimuru has lost against Arceus [three times in fact for the record], which lowers his Win/Loss Ratio to below Shulk's

His rating seems to be "At least Low 1C, possibly 1A". Not sure if he'll qualify for either tho.

Well, DC could be in the 5th 1A if there is no one else, the verse has a good amount of 1A steps, and may have smurf beings at the top, can't confirm that tho.

ToG does not tho.
Then it should be moved down, 3812/Alenovas have auto ascension stuff that allows them to transcend their opponent into insignificance right at the start, the only reason theyr not number 1 is because the top cotenders have high 1-A hax

Then it should be moved down, 3812/Alenovas have auto ascension stuff that allows them to transcend their opponent into insignificance right at the start, the only reason theyr not number 1 is because the top cotenders have high 1-A hax
Do the matches again if you want, idc for 1A.

When can I have a consistent answer for this

It's either "oh they need some time to transcend" or "they do it in the blink of an eye"

Im really not sure who is telling you that they need time to transcend, i dont know for sure what Alenovas' case is so i could be mistaken but for 3812 his entire thing is that he is in a constant state of passive ascension, he dosnt need time to do so he is always doing it passively.

The reason for that is, I believe ToG has passive disbelief, which means the moment the fight starts, 3812 has already been deleted.

Ain't ruphas above alovenas?
She is, the fight between the 2 was basically a matter of will, merely thinking i am stronger, makes them so, it was a back and forth between the 2, but Ruphas is stronger cause her will is stronger, because all Alovenus wanted was an equal while Ruphas is only satisfied with being the strongest.

Hydemary Alzbayne now has a profile, another isekai mahou character, now i am wondering who to throw her at in 7-C and High 7-A.

She has passive 2-A power null like most of the other characters in addition to info analysis which gives her info form the past, present and future, standard magician hax ie reality warping, aura that fear haxes, causes paralysis etc, she has curses, spatial manipulation, body puppetry, subjective reality etc.

Well i was wondering if someone could give her a fight seeing as she isn't quite as broken as Suimei.

They both have some of the same abilities: law manipulation, power null, type 2 concept manipulation etc. But Suimei in addition has purification that rejects all that shouldn't be in the world, this also kills conceptual beings, bfr that sends things to a 2-A plane, but in addition erases the target from existence along with all bonds they have to the world, and also of course 2-A fate manipulation that makes ppl around him find him dazzling, lets him overcome dreadful fates etc.

The Power Null and Type 2 Concept Manipulation alone was pretty much all that was needed to turn Suimei in to a stomp or be stomped kind of guy. The only other thing I saw that was relevant in the matchs that lead to him getting so high was the Fate Hax, but that only helped cement his victories.

Everyone except swords saints (who can still destroy type 2 concepts anyway), have the passive null, so the whole verse is a stomp or get stomp. Only Suimei is listed here though, hence why i was trying to get the other characters in matches.

Speaking of the bfr, wonder if range was affected by the 2-A revisions, cause the astral plane contains all creation and we know at least a few infinite sets of universes exist, so would think to get back from that would require range beyond baseline multiversal+ range especially as it's shown getting from one set of infinite universes to the other is more impressive than going within 1 set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back