• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone except swords saints (who can still destroy type 2 concepts anyway), have the passive null, so the whole verse is a stomp or get stomp. Only Suimei is listed here though, hence why i was trying to get the other characters in matches.
I think it is pretty safe to have the entire verse in the same spot. Question, does the verse have a 9C or a ghost/spirit/elemental/things like that with the smurf hax?

Everyone except swords saints (who can still destroy type 2 concepts anyway), have the passive null, so the whole verse is a stomp or get stomp. Only Suimei is listed here though, hence why i was trying to get the other characters in matches.

Speaking of the bfr, wonder if range was affected by the 2-A revisions, cause the astral plane contains all creation and we know at least a few infinite sets of universes exist, so would think to get back from that would require range beyond baseline multiversal+ range especially as it's shown getting from one set of infinite universes to the other is more impressive than going within 1 set.
How does that work?

Like, how does everyone have power null?

All magicians bodies are steeped in mystical laws, rank disparity extinction is 1 such law that when 2 magicians face off, the lower ranked one will never be able to use magic against the high ranked one, cause their magic becomes extinct.

The world operates by scientific laws and magical ones, magic is basically anything that's not scientific/physical, for example you can't put out a magical fire with water, because the magical fire abides by magical laws, and well it's conceptual.

The Elements in the isekai world is 1 magical law, they govern the isekai world Suimei went to, they have the power over everything in that universe as they exist outside it in a higher dimensional plane that contains all creation (of which several infinite sets of universes exist), and they envelop the world.

The ppl in the isekai world are all basically blessed by The Elements, the magical law there, and when they use magic they send mana to The Elements which then give them it's power.

Can also go into how dark magic is hatred and resentment that's within the Elements, stated to be a power from another plane of existence etc and how magicians have natural resistances to it, could also go into how the world abides by Plato's theory of forms, but would make this post long.

Yea but thing is even the weaker characters are steeped in mystical laws and blessed by The Elements. Even if a weaker character uses The Elements or dark magic both from a 2-A plane, it won't work on the stronger 1.

So weaker in this context is a verse specific thing, within which everyone in the verse has access to type 2 concepts, and null type 2 concepts.

For the verse in general? Nothing else that broken aside from exceptions like Suimei who is charged with a destiny by The Source.

The Source is the zenith, the ultimate gate, the beginning and end of all material and energy, and is said to exist far deeper in the abyss than Alshuna a goddess who can bend the astral plane (higher dimensional plane with several sets of infinite universes) on a whim.

Suimei is destined to grant the wishes of all beings, people around him find him dazzling, and can escape dreadful fates and even if Alshuna concentrated all her power on the hero to make him more powerful than Suimei, it wouldn't work cause Suimei is allowed to by The Source.

Other stuff isn't really passive, like magicians have an aura, i guess you could say that's passive, when in battle mode, they cause something called psychic chill that makes ppl feel cold and even freezes the soul, they also cause fear and paralysis.

Off the top of my head, other characters can either cause fear with their presence, paralysis with a gaze, cut things with just their aura etc. But yea nothing as broken as the null.

Gods compel others to bow with their presence, sinful figures (concepts from the astral plane) cause fear, madness and death with their presence, but neither have profiles, though ppl resist that ie Suimei.

Last edited:
@XDragnoir The characters are 8-A, Low 7-C, 7-C, High 7-A and 6-C, there is no 9-C. I mean you could probably find some fodder somewhere like that, but not going through all that effort.

Spirits do exist though, Lefille is half spirit, so she isn't exactly a physical being, she is like half human, half spirit, and spirits are figments of the astral plane which is basically a conceptual realm.

There is also a spirit that's possessing one of Suimei's friends. Neither of them are 9-C, Io Kazami and Lefille are both High 7-A.

For the verse in general? Nothing else that broken aside from exceptions like Suimei who is charged with a destiny by The Source.

The Source is the zenith, the ultimate gate, the beginning and end of all material and energy, and is said to exist far deeper in the abyss than Alshuna a goddess who can bend the astral plane (higher dimensional plane with several sets of infinite universes) on a whim.

Suimei is destined to grant the wishes of all beings, people around him find him dazzling, and can escape dreadful fates and even if Alshuna concentrated all her power on the hero to make him more powerful than Suimei, it wouldn't work cause Suimei is allowed to by The Source.

Other stuff isn't really passive, like magicians have an aura, i guess you could say that's passive, when in battle mode, they cause something called psychic chill that makes ppl feel cold and even freezes the soul, they also cause fear and paralysis.

Off the top of my head, other characters can either cause fear with their presence, paralysis with a gaze, cut things with just their aura etc. But yea nothing as broken as the null.

Gods compel others to bow with their presence, sinful figures (concepts from the astral plane) cause fear, madness and death with their presence, but neither have profiles, though ppl resist that ie Suimei.
Cool shit.

I am getting some Shinza vibes from this, might throw some Dies Irae guys their way when and if all the upgrades go through. Two down, an infinite number more to go.

They have access to some broken stuff, what stops them from being at the top imo, is not having passive hax, besides Mutant God, Thulhu. Though it doesn't start with it's 1-A hax, pretty much a last resort sort of thing.

I think Dina can take anyone short of the ones with passive hax, cause she always starts with her hax, and it can't be resisted, negated, always happens first etc.

Taurus lacks passives, but he does have 1-A null, i forgot to upgrade his range, the punching just has to be in contact with what he wants to null, he doesn't have to punch the person to do it, ie he null gravity waves, and black holes, his range should be way higher.

Fang Mu has both High 1-B and type 1 conceptual manipulation, said manipulation plain being able to affect dualities. Wukong is not standing up to him.

While we are waiting on Archaon and Digimon future updates for the battle of 3rd 5-B. "Characters from Digimon" should easily take 4th Place for 5-B.

was not before D (VHD) in the position of Gaia? what happened?
although I am not knowledgeable of the verse but I am intrigued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back