• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. at least League of Legends character 's range isn't enough to hit dota ones. Maybe put lol/dota characters in the same spot

Well, if Dota characters can kill everyone below them (6th place onwards), it would be enough to share a spot with LOL, i think the wrong thing to do is give a higher spot just because no one can kill them (like what happens with some tier 2s and NEP2s) but sharing a spot is correct.

Well, if Dota characters can kill everyone below them (6th place onwards), it would be enough to share a spot with LOL, i think the wrong thing to do is give a higher spot just because no one can kill them (like what happens with some tier 2s and NEP2s) but sharing a spot is correct.
they can`t. The ergenverse guys have passive soul hax in the billions, power null that bybass multiple resistances, absorbtion that can work to 4As

Meng Chuan for 5th on Low 7-C since it seems to be free and he's pretty strong on this key. At the same time, third on 3-B as Li Qiye can't do anything to him and get stomped and likely he's second on High 3-A too as he's faster than anyone plus he outhax-es them all bare Vampire D who beats him.

Also, does the Digimon on 5B have offensive higher D hax?

Strongest 3-C Saint Seiya character? as I want to throw Meng Chuan at them.

Meng Chuan for 5th on Low 7-C since it seems to be free and he's pretty strong on this key. At the same time, third on 3-B as Li Qiye can't do anything to him and get stomped and likely he's second on High 3-A too as he's faster than anyone plus he outhax-es them all bare Vampire D who beats him.

I would joke and say you should try for 4th place but Archaon recently stomped Bloodlusted Base Doctor Doom

why doesn`t he have a 4B key

Because as Supremacy/Imperial Lord he could fight with 4th Realm Eminences so 5-B while when he became an Eminence himself from 1st to 7th Realm I put them all in one Key and a weak 7th realm is already 3C while a peak one (Like Meng Chuan) is stomping them. So that's why is goes from 5B to 3-C. That 4-B calc is for when I will post 5th Realm Tribulation Eminence characters.

actually can he interact with type 1 abstract. Junko has 2B immortality and reducing people before they had a concept

Should Saber Shiki and Avenger Dantes be seperate from the other Nasu 6-Cs since they have 1-A Hax? Plus Dantes has Immeasurable speed boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back