• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle For 5th 9-A - The Doctor Vs SCP-682

Arcker123

He/Him
No clue If this is a stomp, but hey, that’s kind of the point

The Doctor (Doctor Who) Vs SCP-682 (SCP Foundation)

Extended Canon SCP

Speed Equal

SBA Otherwise

See the source image
See the source image

Leviathan:

Time Lord Victorious:

Incon: Lawiegg, Oliver_de_jesus, manu_zarri, Ned_the_outer_god, Lou_change, Jimboyjuan12, AbaddonTheDisappointment

Last edited:
He has passive high 1-C causality and probability, his tardis has 11D powernull.

Oooh, that's gonna be hard for 682 since he hasn't resisted 11-D powernull or causality on that level. If The Doctor has some potent EE then I'd imagine The Doctor beating 682

Oooh, that's gonna be hard for 682 since he hasn't resisted 11-D powernull or causality on that level. If The Doctor has some potent EE then I'd imagine The Doctor beating 682
Hyperversal with BFR (Banished a being to the 26th dimension)
He has 26D BFR, would that work?

Hyperversal with BFR (Banished a being to the 26th dimension)
He has 26D BFR, would that work?
Yeah I can see that, 682 has resisted higher dimensional BFR but I don't think anywhere on that scale of 26.
Honestly the issue with this fight is that 682 has a lot of resistances but most of them aren't particularly higher dimensional which The Doctor himself has, so in that regard I see The Doctor winning by nullifying his abilties on a 11th dimensional scale and then BFRing him

Just want to make sure, also looking a bit more closely I don't think the powernull will mean much to something which doesn't use magic much or at all

I mean unless the Doctor goes and EEs 343 and the Leviathan and the 1-A causality manip from the writer entities that keep 682 alive...

I mean unless the Doctor goes and EEs 343 and the Leviathan and the 1-A causality manip from the writer entities that keep 682 alive...
Wait the writers keep 682 alive? I didn't know that, unless it's reffering to the incident when they tried erasing it out of the narrative and the narrative just rewrote itself to include 682

Entering it, absorbing it, copying any of the thing's powers it doesn't resist.
Tier 1 Power null said no.

Tier 1 resistances and immortalities that you mention are not on your profile ...

If the doctor has equipment only bfr 27D if he cannot kill SCP 682.

his passives only generate CIS and an eventual victory against his enemies (like sonic's fate hax) he can also do some tricks to get him back from being EE although this is more of a chain reaction

Where is the power null from it is very uncommon for power nulls to prevent natural abilities.
Sorry it's not power null, it's rather a strange form of power manipulation.

All via time grace (those people who enter a tardis can not harm other people) also how will scp 682 enter the tardis when there are high 1-C forcefiles?

I thought you were referring to the Eye of Horus, but the lizard could drag him out of it or I guess it out lives the doctor if he can't get in.(is that a wincon.)

Back