• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 29: The Last of the Forum

>Passive plothax

oh no

That said how does it work

If I remember correctly, it works like Archie Sonic's fate hax on steroids.

To elaborate, it just means that everything that happens somehow serves Caliborn. A boy receives a bunny doll for his birthday while in a different multiverse than Caliborn? Ends up serving Caliborn in a roundabout way. Caliborn gets sealed away? That just hastens his transformation into Lord English. Exceptions include characters who surpass him (Ultimate Dirk) or characters with resistances (John Egbert and MSPA Reader)

It literally caused his transformation into a 1-A. Also it effects tge entirety of a 1-A cosmology. Just because some 1-As aren't effected, doesn't make it not 1-A

Yes that is the problem for me. Ok he can transform into 1A, but what is the reason his fate/probability/plot hax is 1A by default. Affecting a few 2A wouldn't be a good reason for that. Unless you're saying he is affecting 1A by default.

I'm not outright denying your claim. It's just that i have doubt because i don't know the verse that well except from the profile.

Ah. I see.

If memory serves (more knowledgeable members can correct me, Caliborn's stuff comes from Act 6 and I haven't read that in awhile) his passives effect the entirety of Paradox Space (a 1-A structure), including the Furthest Ring (a Low 1-A structure).

His profile seemingly stated that he can only do that after his ascension to 1-A.

A quote regarding his power would be appreciated just to be sure.

A quote is going to take some digging. You'll understand if I'm unwilling to go digging through thousands of pages and several flash animations just to find one quote at 12:30 at night, so it'll take me awhile. You can possibly ask other knowledgeable members such as Yuri or Sadistic Sleuth in the mean time.

However, I can address the profile concerns. If you're referring to his AP justification, I can clarify that his curse is unrelated to his passives.

Shouldn't SCP-3043 beat Charles Xavier in 10-C? Seems hard to mind manip a typewriter, 3043 has similar hax but also has plot manip and EE.

How fast that EE and plot manip takes?

Because I feel like Charles could run over the typewritter with his chair

Both unknown because 3143 lolnope'd them.

But if we assume that it takes a comparable amount of time to its text manip, data manip, memory manip, and mind manip (considering it's the same thing just applied to a different piece of text), it shouldn't take very long at all.

Also, it survived after being shot twice, it can survive a wheelchair.

I see, guess it wins then

Unless he has feats of mind raping inorganic stuff

7-A already has around 20 characters fightning for those two slots, but I think we need to make another thread for them since some had nerf/upgrades.

> High 6-A

> Low 2-C with logic

Ben Shapiro, is that you?

Back