• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 28

@Fire

can Akabane survive getting a stronger version of his own powers throwed back at him ?

also, while Habaki has the strongest defence, Tenma Numahime and Keishirou Kyougetsu are overall better

@Dragon

"Here we have fear hax that drove Far Realm creatures back to the Far Realm. Vecna can use this.

Here we have a spell that reveals a Far Realm creature, passive madness hax btw, to the mind of an enemy. Vecna can use this.

This is a "destiny" that allows the user to destroy the Far Realm and its madness."

@Overlord

Yes he can.

Tenma Numahime? I got a question though. Why do we use "varies" tiers in non "varies" top 5?

About Keishiro, i feel like it could be a fair match against Akabane or Ban Midou. Since they have attacks which can't miss in the literal sense.

mind explaining how ?

because she varies between 7-A and High 1-A, so we can use the 7-A form for 7-A matches

Keinshiro's luck allowed him to dodge Tenma Numahine litterally infinite attacks while he was within her territory [where Temnas are Omnipresent], i doubt they can

also there's the fact his Absorbtion is passive as his "dark armor" can absorb anything that comes in contact with him

And remember all of what @overlord said works on high 1A and its component (acausal type 5, irrelevant speed, etc).

So she can't be High 1-A in her 7-A form? Das fine then i guess (though i still disagree considering she's not 7-A, she varies anywhere from 7-A to High 1-A, rather than being 1 specific tier and from her profile she literally can will herself to be any tier between those 2, so that's almost restricting powers). What does she have then? Outside of that High 1-A ability thing which im still reading.

Well yeah, cus they were attacks. There are things that by nature you can't really...dodge. Like BFR, deconstruction, stuff that doesn't travel etc. It means nothing that she's High 1-A, and she's omnipresent, it wasn't that he dodged, the girl herself missed (as the profile says). It doesn't make it sound to say that its possible to "dodge" things that by nature cannot miss. Like saying "dodge All Fictio" for example.

@Egan

Doesn't matter in this case.

How? I'm pretty sure all of that is far more impressive than undodgeable thta can be covered in probability manip or causality manip. And as you mention, eastern expedition barrier can hold conceptual attack as well such as bfr, ee, etc.

@Earl

You're completely missing the point.

Dodging attacks from someone omnipresent while inside of their own body is not possible normally, and is just as undodgeable as any instant hax. This didn't stop Keishirou from doing it and it won't stop him from just dodging everything Akabane does.

Yeah and all of tenma has causality manip at high 1A level which make it even more impossible, but he dodged it anyway.

also Keishirou's armor can asborb something as abtract as luck and living laws, so it would just absorbs those haxs

@Hl3

He didn't dodge, the girl herself missed.

And btw, as i said, dodging attacks from a H1-A doesn't mean you can go around saying stuff like "My boy will dodge the time stop", like it's a logical argument.

The difference doesn't matter.

Except it does according to literally everyone else considering the feats, unless Akabane's stuff is higher than Shinza High 1-A.

Which it is not.

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
also Keishirou's 2dark armor" can asborb something as abtract as luck and living laws, so it would just absorbs those haxs
^
Isn't his armour specifically made to absorb luck though? Doesn't mean it can absorb anything. Unless he has shown at least some form of versatility with it.

@Hl3

So that is the level of smarts we're at right now? A girl in High 1-A misses an attack and suddenly you can dodge everything that logic says no to?

Someone: Calls Keishiro an idiot

Keishiro: Miss me with that shit.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Earl
The tenmas have High 1-A dura/physiology. No one in GetBackers can affect them
Only the "varies". Girl. Which shouldn't really take spots in non varies tiers. Given that we have a list "specifically for Varies" people.

@Earl

False equivalence. That comparison has literally nothing to do with anything being discussed by anyone.

Also the armor is general absorption and his luck curse can specifically luck eating iirc.

Firephoenixearl said:
Earl
The tenmas have High 1-A dura/physiology. No one in GetBackers can affect them
Only the "varies". Girl. Which shouldn't really take spots in non varies tiers. Given that we have a list "specifically for Varies" people.
She has a 7-A tier

And all tenmas have that dura

She has a 7-A tier

And all tenmas have that dura
Yeah and she also has everything in between....which she can change to simply by willing it. She doesn't have "a 7-A tier" she has "all tiers starting from 7-A to High 1-A", not a specific tier, it just starts from that.

Does that mean Habaki too? Cus keishiro clearly doesn't. As for Habaki, Habaki can't put Akabane down so it would just be inconc.

Thats not how it works here. We are still allowed to use her 7-A version. She can be at any tier but we can just assume 7-A as we do with other characters that varies

Habaki isnt a tenma, nor is Keishiro

Hl3 or bust said:
@Earl
False equivalence. That comparison has literally nothing to do with anything being discussed by anyone.

Also the armor is general absorption and his luck curse can specifically absorb luck iirc.
Sorry i did not realize the "calls someone stupid" was not being discussed my bad. Again, the girl "missed", some abilities really cannot be made by the user to miss.

Hmm:

Tenma Kessenka: Keishirou's second Distortion, gained after losing his first one, Magatsuki, during his first encounter with Tenma Numahime. Ability belonging to his past self, Wilhelm Ehrenburg. However, due to Haju influence on the world, it is impossible for it to manifest as a Hadou type, therefore, it takes form of a Gudou type. Changing from ability to create a world of night, to becoming the night itself. His body is thus covered in "dark armor" that absorbs anything coming in contact with him.

This says he can't have both the misfortune thing and this at the same time. And feels like its for his 1-A self, not sure, may be mistaken.

XDragnoir said:
Actually, why is Cain even in 5th 9B? He has good immortality, but in the offensive side he has nothing if we still treat the Presence's curse as outside help.
His curse is ok as far as "the damage comes back to them sevenfold" goes. It's outside influence the moment someone says that The Presence will personally do something to kill you.

I'm still pretty sure Lucy would win against him.

Thats not how it works here. We are still allowed to use her 7-A version. She can be at any tier but we can just assume 7-A as we do with other characters that varies
Similarly we can assume every other tier for her. So why not have her at High 7-A, 6-C, Low 6-B, 6-B and so on up to High 1-A?

oh.

Tenma Kessenka is a distortion that is slowly turning Keishirou into a full-fledged Tenma, hence his High 1-A over time stipulation.

About him not having both, I have no clue but the Masadaverse people have treated him as having both before iirc, so the page may just be bad,

Firephoenixearl said:
Similarly we can assume every other tier for her. So why not have her at High 7-A, 6-C, Low 6-B, 6-B and so on up to High 1-A?
Because we only use the tiers that are in the tier section. There is even a rule about this

Hl3 or bust said:
Tenma Kessenka is a distortion that is slowly turning Keishirou into a full-fledged Tenma, hence his High 1-A over time stipulation.
About him not having both, I have no clue but the Masadaverse people have treated him as having both before iirc, so the page may just be bad,
So he has to use that ability to turn High 1-A? Interesting.

Someone should clear that up.

Because we only use the tiers that are in the tier section. There is even a rule about this
Sure, but "varies" is also in that tier section which means literally "everything".

Again, idk why we came up with this kinda rule when we have a separate list for varies people.

But eh anyway.

I guess i could make Akabane vs Keishirou and see if anyone clears up the whole "can't have both" part.

Seems like a worthy fiery pit of hell for my 25k edits in the wiki

Hl3 or bust said:
It's just his Beri'ah from Dies irae with some alterations due to the current Godhead. His existence overwrite is something else entirely

Back