• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 28

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes but why would he start with distortion active?
I mean he'd activate it pretty wuick as thats how he fights plus his growth is passive as his existence is being overwritten with his old form.

PsychoWarper said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Yes but why would he start with distortion active?
I mean he'd activate it pretty wuick as thats how he fights plus his growth is passive as his existence is being overwritten with his old form.
Sure but that's a different thing cus speed unequal spots are possible.

That doesnt stop his growth, anyway Habaki incons basically everyone and Keishirou beats most people.

Anyway what the hell is this all about.

@Psycho

Death kinda stops growth.

About Habaki and Keishirou. Well sure, but it's not like there's anyone in 7-A (outside of Aleister but that's more of a range thing) who Akabane can't beat so them beating everyone isn't a problem.

@Overlord

Tenma should just be a higher tier tbh. It's practically fighting a High 1-A with 7-A physical AP.

I mean technically you could argue killing him would simply be overwritten by his old existence but eh I guess that could be argued against him.

That's literally what it is, they are basically a High 1-A in everything but AP (Which they can increase on a whim).

Hl3 or bust said:
I don't know what universe you're looking at but that is what I was arguing. Your dismissal of it means nothing.
My dismissal of what?

Hl3 or bust said:
No? It means nothing in relation to them because it doesn't come up in matches involving them.
They're totally what started the debate

Hl3 or bust said:
So you're saying that offensive telepathy is just outside of the purview of luck that can affect infinite, omnipresent attacks from a living law. Seems legit.
I never said he could even come to close to affecting a Tenma, in fact, I said the opposite.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean technically you could argue killing him would simply be overwritten by his old existence but eh I guess that could be argued against him.
That's literally what it is, they are basically a High 1-A in everything but AP (Which they can increase on a whim).
So how can we place Akabane given that he inconc Habaki, blitzes Keishirou but gets stomped by Tenma?

My dismissal of what?

Hl3 or bust said:
No? It means nothing in relation to them because it doesn't come up in matches involving them.
They're totally what started the debate

Hl3 or bust said:
So you're saying that offensive telepathy is just outside of the purview of luck that can affect infinite, omnipresent attacks from a living law. Seems legit.
I never said he could even come to close to affecting a Tenma, in fact, I said the opposite.

What my argument was.

And I'm not referring to what started what debate.

I seriously don't know what you think you're typing, but I never saw that.

@Egan

Huh? How does that make sense? If he dies he dies, what will growth do?

@Tony

That was Ban, who doesn't have regen. Kei needs to activate his absorption first.

Just regen? Well, make the match then.

>Kei needs to activate his absorption first

I dunno, make the match and wait for someone who has read the thing to clarify

It's closer to a state of being rather than something he'd need to turn on/off. From the way it's portrayed you might as well make it into a different key for him altogether

Firephoenixearl said:
@Egan

Huh? How does that make sense? If he dies he dies, what will growth do?
From what I can tell if he was killed his death would simply be overwritten as hes being passively turned into his old Hadou form.

Although I'm not sure if Keishirou growth is the same as Reinhard. After all, once Reinhard emanate his law, he is merely one step away from the singularity.

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
Who would be the strongest tier 0 currently?
Currently? Either Azathoth or The Creator, since both are the only ones above "baseline". But both verses are under massive revisions so I'm not sure who pulls ahead at the end of the day.

Regardless, this list doesn't rank them since it's a hassle.

High 1-A is back with the new, tiering system, huh?

Before, it was merged with tier 0.

Edit:

Which is weird, because iirc, the entire reason for geting rid of the boundless tier was because of its NLF. Why bring it back?

ZephyrosOmega said:
The top three are The Creator, Law of Identity, and Yog. Featherine might be above yog but idk
Yog-Sothoth isn't above Azathoth, Azzy debunked that on the revision thread. Featherine might actually be below Yog since the other Outer Gods might move to 0. Not sure about the Creator.

Azathoth (the entity) said he doesn't agree with Azathoth (the user) being below Yog, but i think that was before everyone got a tier 0 key, so i don't know if they even have a tier 0 hierarchy.

Back