• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 28

"Fate, Probability and Causality Manipulation (He has a passive control over the forces of inevitability, which make in sort that all outcomes, possibilities, and causality will answer him, to the point of being able to control everything that happens and can happens, even retroactively)" probably this, though no idea if this is on a 1-A level.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
What's his 1-A passive? Because DnD has 1-A fate manipulation and mindhax
Based on his profile, he seems to have passive 1-A fate, probability and causality hax.

No idea if said passive hax is on a 1-A level, what's the explanation given in verse for the power?

He'll take Rimurus spot for speed equalized.

I'll check the other twos profile and see if Will has a chance despite the speed difference

Don't Digimon have Higher Dimensional Resistances to Mind Manipulation and Power Nullification?

I think Darkseid stomps Arceus, Shulk, and probably higher up people in 2-B. As the Higher Dimensional Godhead will create new avatars to not only deal with death but Incap, and the Higher Dimensional Anti-life Equation will certaintlty kill them despite Abstract Existence or Acausality Type 5.

Everything12 said:
I think Darkseid stomps Arceus, Shulk, and probably higher up people in 2-B. As the Higher Dimensional Godhead will create new avatars to not only deal with death but Incap, and the Higher Dimensional Anti-life Equation will certaintlty kill them despite Abstract Existence or Acausality Type 5.
darkseid tied with shulk

I'm pretty sure Causality Manipulation won't help when the 5-D Godhead sends another avatar to Anti-Life Equation them.

I know but that doesn't mean that alvis can't make darkseid (avatar) not want to fight but when he turns his true self will tell him to keep fighting, the cycle repeats darkseid and shulk for that until one gets tired. if it wasn't for lack of rank darkseid could annoy alvis and shulk

I dont remember the reasoning that disallowed in the first place. And it wasnt me who came up with that anyway, so I guess its allowed? You guys can decide for me

Everything12 said:
So the Avatars and the Godhead don't share a mind?
yes he does or well most of the time but even so he lacks the range to annoy Alvis who can create another shulk and erase the one who is a slave to darkseid.

It says the range was because Darkseid himself was going to use it on a 5-D location.

"Range: Low Complex Multiversal (Would allow Darkseid to enslave his entire reality and all the multiverse)"

because that was Godhead darkseid and his own profile says: "Range Low Multiversal (The range of his power extends from his own universe into the mortal one) | Low Multiversal (Detected and invaded Constantine's mind across dimensions) | Low Complex Multiversal (Capable of affecting the entire Orrery, which contains the 5-D Bleed)"

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I dont remember the reasoning that disallowed in the first place. And it wasnt me who came up with that anyway, so I guess its allowed? You guys can decide for me
I think optional equips are fine, since prep time is.

Optional equipment has not been fine since the beginning. Since we go by SBA. And sba only has standard equipment because it is random encounter.

This is top 5 for every tier or top 5 under SBA? Also, the rules were never clearly listed, and i think optional equipment wasn't a thing when the 1st thread was made.

Top 5 for every tier under SBA. Not top 5 under rules that best favour characters. Unless rules are specified it is always SBA. Why do you think matches start at max range or 4km?

So we should make a key for everyone who has optionals, since the rules here are so unclear that using optionals isn't allowed, but using a key that is essentially a composite version is.

Back