• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 28

Question:

Why is 2-A Oryx below D&D Gods? His passive Taking is 5D.

Relatedly, Low 1-C Oryx has 6D passive Taking, so he should be able to beat most of the contenders for that spot even if he isn't 6D unless I've missed something.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Low 1-C should really be seperated for 5-D and 6-D characters
No, unless you also want to seperate 1-C into 7-D, 8-D and 9-D, High 1-C into 10-D and 11-D, and god knows how to do that with 1-B.

Ionliosite said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
Low 1-C should really be seperated for 5-D and 6-D characters
No, unless you also want to seperate 1-C into 7-D, 8-D and 9-D, High 1-C into 10-D and 11-D, and god knows how to do that with 1-B.
TBH Low 1-C should be 5D, 1-C should encapsulate everything finite, 1-B should be infinite, but tha'ts just me

Hl3 or bust said:
Question:

Why is 2-A Oryx below D&D Gods? His passive Taking is 5D.

Relatedly, Low 1-C Oryx has 6D passive Taking, so he should be able to beat most of the contenders for that spot even if he isn't 6D unless I've missed something.
The passive Taken corruption isn't 6-D, only active Taking is.

Then it looks like Rimuru is going down a spot

When I finish my assignment and have a good nights sleep.

Enjoy that spot while you can, Rimuru

Quack Quack (foreSHADOWing)

Actually, why is Cain even in 5th 9B? He has good immortality, but in the offensive side he has nothing if we still treat the Presence's curse as outside help.

Back