• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 28

Yeah, but back when it was, it had an "At least" before it's 2-A rating for being infinite number of infinite multiverses, correct?

Wouldn't this put him above them or does he need to face more of them? I would be fine if I had to make a few more for the spot.

He cant beat Sayaka

Shulk is having a inconclusive with Arceus, they can probably share a spot in 2B if the thread doesn't change from incon to one side winning.

I thought if you had possibly and likely Tiers you only got through with you highest Tier, or was that a different thread. Also should should bet Rimuru through Alvis being able to prevent his defeat and being able to deal with Rimuru in his pocket dimension.

Alvis can resurrect Shulk and Resistance Negation should deal with anything that prevents Alvis from defeating him.

Which Immortality in particular because Alvis range should deal with Type 8 and 9, and incap hax should deal with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 if Rimuru has them

Their isn't even another Tier 2 in verse alive when Rimuru became Tier 2 and he didn't interact with the other Tier 2 once he could Time Travel as far as I can remember.

I remember a thread, 3 or 4 days ago, that said a HigherD being, without showings, can't affect another HigherD being on his same level.

Yeah, but Incaping can work, and if Rimuru resists his Incap methods they also have Resistance Negation.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Also the Downstreamers can't be that strong in 1-A, 2 degrees of transcendence is nice but that like barely stomps pennywise let alone the presence and shit
Still can be contender for Number 5 tho. Looking at Monitors' page, Downstreamers/Old Ones seems to be on par with them.

because the annoying dog is in the same position as arceus his profile is outdated and the reason for being acasuality 5 is very silly (asom doom slayer is a constant of creation that cannot be stopped and does not figure for this) and can be defeated by Darkseid with anti life equation and this is incon with shulk

When and why was the Annoying Dog put there, no one even suggested it and it doesn't have a incon against Arceus?

Back