• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 28

Again, Digimon for 4th spot in High 1C, all 11D verses seem to be already on the list, so we need to put the 10D characters in left spots.

we already have 2 candidates for the 4th 7-A slot in the form of an abstract and a non-existent, so unless we have anyone else you can deal with those, they should be put in the slot

@Oblivion of the Endless Please delete Manifold from Low 1-A list. The Downstreamers have become Solid 1-A so put it in 1-A list if you think they qualify for strongest 1-A.

Plus The Goddess of the Manifold is already deleted. So please delete it from 1-A.

A bit random, but Rhinomon X is kind of a decent contender for 5th 6-C due to his high EE and PN resistance along with his passive Probability Manipulation which just so happens to be the exact same PM Magnamo has. There is also Bakemo, Musyamo and Sangloupmo who could be significant threats. Bakemon for High 7-A more specifically.

Also, Dracmo should tie with Grimmo for 4th High 8-C. And for 3-C, Murmukusmo may actually take it or share it with Arkadimon and Odin. I'll deal with that a bit later.

Tony di bugalu said:
Hmm, can I see the thread where it was decided to delete her/it?
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4204655?useskin=oasis

Matt deleted it

Anyway, I want to pitch The Downstreamers as Rank 4 of 5 in 1-A . they're at least 2 degrees of infinity above baseline 1-A (beyond concept of size, dimensions and structure) they have Type 3 Transduality, Type 2 BDE, High Godly Regen and Reactive Power Level (when killed in 2-C state, they freaking regen into 1-A state. When killed in 1-A state, they might regenerate into massively more powerful 1-A form)

Apparently, The Goddess was a fan fiction character.

She's not. She's just talked about through dialogue and doesent directly appear. That's not the same thing as actual fanfiction.

Also the Downstreamers can't be that strong in 1-A, 2 degrees of transcendence is nice but that like barely stomps pennywise let alone the presence and shit

Nothing from that indicates it could be above 2-A and as such it's just 2-A. Anyway this isn't the place to discuss that.

Infinite multiverses is 2-A if there infinite number of these infinite multiverses then its infinitely above baseline 2-A.

GLHF22 said:
Infinite multiverses is 2-A if there infinite number of these infinite multiverses then its infinitely above baseline 2-A.
Yes, but still 2-A. Not anything to imply it could be above.

It's like having a calc for non baseline 9-B and saying "At least 9-B".

I mean, I would still consider an "At least" viable. It's just, the logical gap between 2-A and Low 1-C is so large, that it probably deserves a differet subrating in its own right, but our system doesn't account for it like it does 1-A tiers. Then there are verses who are several times infinitely above baseline 2-A...

So for those reasons "At least" is fine for infinietly above baseline 2-A. IMO.

Just like how in the past we gave people "At least" 1-A before changing the tiering system to account for them.

YungManzi said:
I mean, I would still consider an "At least" viable. It's just, the logical gap between 2-A and Low 1-C is so large, that it probably deserves a differet subrating in its own right, but our system doesn't account for it like it does 1-A tiers. Then there are verses who are several times infinitely above baseline 2-A...
So for those reasons "At least" is fine for infinietly above baseline 2-A. IMO.
well seing 2-B multiverse oh 2-A multiverse if this actualization stay in creative like fiction is not low 1-C

Wouldn't this put him above them or does he need to face more of them? I would be fine if I had to make a few more for the spot.

Ashiok wins in speed equal, and it seems she can't beat others 6Cs in PMMM.

Characters from SMT and Digimon that scale to an infinite number of infinite multiverses are "At least 2-A", that's why I was asking.

Back