• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 28

I have to ask, for 10-A what exactly puts Sabrina above Dr. Clef?

Like Clef has his crazy ass resistences but he also has,

"Power Nullification through Space-Time Manipulation (Clef is a stronger Reality Sink than SCP-5004-B, who in itself is a powerful reality sink. Reality Sinks passively negate the anomalous effects of supernatural entities or artifacts near it by altering the way those entities or artifacts interact with the fabric of spacetime.) and Existence Erasure (A Reality Sink is a sort of black hole for the supernatural, Anomalies don't simply become de-powered in the presence of a sink, they start to lose connection to the fundamental forces that bind them to the fabric of the universe until they disappear entirely)"

Honeslty with that (Especially since it seems it will also be getting Power Mod added on) he could probably compete with or be above the JoJo characters.

Plus he has great prep ability which seems to be allowed now.

Now that I look at it, why exactly isn't Clef just straight up the strongest 10-A?

The only guy who can give him trouble is Funny due to the acausality, but he kills everyone else, Yogiri included, by existing.

If we go by the current, and very wrong, pages, his passive null and probably the Reality Sink stuff is 1-B. It's more likely 2-A, and that's still infinitely above what Yogiri or Aoi can do anything to.

But Clef stomps everyone above him and like basically everyone else in the tier.

He should at least be above Sabrina and the JoJo characters then the rest can get threads.

Hl3 or bust said:
SCP should just be at the top of 10-A then lol
Yeah Barker seemingly stomped Yogiri already

I thought Clef's stuff specifically worked on reality warping if it's not Barker and Clef should be 1st idk about other SCP 10-As lol

@Kayra

Nah, the reality warping thing got changed, he now resists hax in general. The other members of operation overmeta are strong but they don't got profiles yet. There is that one embodiment of justice that comes to mind as another strong rep

PsychoWarper said:
I have to ask, for 10-A what exactly puts Sabrina above Dr. Clef?
Range. Clef never gets close enough to use anything he has. For more details on that I argued Sabrina vs Clef in the thread before this one

Plus he has great prep ability which seems to be allowed now. According to OP only if the character gets the tier via that. XDragnoir said:
Btw, would Shiroyama be able to take a spot in 9C?
I doubt it. Big part of why Masami works for 8-B is that she can create her and her summons protective circles by thought. Shiroyama would get killed before he gets powerful summons going.

Maybe if we allow that the Colorless Little Girl automatically summons herself, like she did against the White Queen, but that is really borderline in terms of "no outside influence".

DT you do realize that range isn't going to let Sabrina do anything because even if that was an issue anything that enters the power null range just gets yeeted.

Also Atomic Revolver.

SCP has a 10-A with 1-A plot hax now. The verse should be way above Sabrina at this point.

Hl3 or bust said:
DT you do realize that range isn't going to let Sabrina do anything because even if that was an issue anything that enters the power null range just gets yeeted.
Also Atomic Revolver.
Atomic Revolver doesn't have the necessary range either (apart from the question whether that would even work).

On the other thing... read what I wrote in the last thread. I explained how Sabrina can defeat him despite that.

Sir Ovens said:
SCP has a 10-A with 1-A plot hax now. The verse should be way above Sabrina at this point.
I'm not arguing against 1-A plot hax being above her. However, I am arguing against Clef being above her.

Atomic Revolver doesn't have the necessary range either (apart from the question whether that would even work).

On the other thing... read what I wrote in the last thread. I explained how Sabrina can defeat him despite that.

Sabrina doesn't resist it, so it would.

Just read that.

I'm not convinced.

Paradoxing him like you argued doesn't work because way weaker nulls work on temporal anomalies. Just throwing a continent at him doesn't work because if it did every goddamn reality warper he's fought would've done that.

Sabrina just constantly floating outside of his range is considered forfeiting afaik, plus she would have no indication on that being what she should do before Clef fires the revolver once and she dies of cancer.

Hl3 or bust said:
Sabrina doesn't resist it, so it would.
Immortality Type 2 would keep her from dying even with cancer. Heck, she can literally turn into fire, do you really think she can't get rid of cancer?

Just throwing a continent at him doesn't work because if it did every goddamn reality warper he's fought would've done that.

Veeery weak argument. Saying strategy x doesn't work because nobody tried was never enough reasoning to give out resistances or similar. Especially given the existence of PIS. It should work by any means, as there isn't any reason it shouldn't. He has nothing that would negate non-supernatural damage.

The argument is like saying that all wizard in HP should be able to survive rocket launchers, because otherwise muggle born wizards would just accio modern weapons to fight Voldemort.

Sabrina just constantly floating outside of his range is considered forfeiting afaik, plus she would have no indication on that being what she should do before Clef fires the revolver once and she dies of cancer.

She would try her magic, see that it doesn't work and not approach him. That's quite in character for her. If her initial solution for something doesn't work she retreats and makes a plan. Clef never gets into the range that the revolver works in to begin with.

Floating outside his range definitely wouldn't be a forfeit as long as he is in her range and she works towards defeating him.

I doubt that, considering the cancer will eventually just make her burst or at least render her immobile.

He either killed or permanently injured SCP-343. If simply throwing shit at him was a counter to his affects, it would've been done. Moreover, he survived SCP-239 shooting a plasma bolt at him, when that should've outright vaporized him.

Except that by the time she sees that it doesn't work, he's already fired the revolver because Clef is damn near auto-bloodlusted. And yes they start in range. Clef's null range isn't so large that Sabrina starts outside of the revolver's range and she has no passives afaik.

Cancer can't do much if she isn't made out of a physical material, like fire. Heck, Sabrina can casually resurrect the dead and turn her body into anything she desires. Do you really think she can't deal with cancer?

The main character of one of my favourite franchises has negation powers as well and regularly beats reality warpers and other overpowered entities. Yet the author believes it makes sense that he would instantly loose against a completly normal soldier. Based on that, can you imagine approximately how unconvincing I find this chain of argument? Not all authors see battle as we do and even these that do usually take the perspective most convient to the plot. Unless he has actual feats of negating non-supernatural attacks I don't consider this a valid point.

The plasma bolt in question being a direct product of her ability to do whatever she wants, no?

Except that Sabrina starts at least 3900m outside the revolvers range, since its range is only "several dozen meters". They start 4km apart due to Sabrina's range.

I mean its not as simple as Them beating each other theres also who they beat and lose to within the tier and Clef beats everyone ranked above Sabrina.

Considering how the atomic revolver can kill reality warpers who should be able to do everything you mentioned, I don't think she can.

I don't care how unconvincing you find the argument. Your individual opinion means very little. What matters is what the consensus thinks. The plasma bolt was, yes, but it was still her throwing something physical at him at it not just yeeting him through sheer force, which definitively shows that you can't just throw stuff at him.

The range thing you're talking about only works for passives, which Sabrina doesn't have.

@DT

Even Clef aside, I'm fairly certain even Dr. Bright can take Sabrina with his full equipment, now that he has some new toys post upgrade. Bright isn't a smurf (yet) and he can't deal with passives as well as Clef can, as well as lacking them himself, but since Sabrina isn't the previous and lacks the latter, Bright won't have much of an issue kek

Why wouldn't it be allowed? Do we not use characters as the strongest version of them in that tier save for prep?

Idk, i think it should be allowed, but right now it isn't.

Back