• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 25

She has erased celestials? I know she erased Shurima Ascendents and turned them into Darkin, but she erased Aspects as well?

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Im starting to see a pattern here
Yeah with all of the crts that are in the works for the verse things are bound to get passed over so thank you for pointing it out

Well, this is true; in some cases, I literally need to read entire books or novels multiple times to see if nothing was glossed over. Usually, there are additions to be made.

Yeah, currently a lot of lol pages are missing powers, mainly a lot of resistances, and theres enough missing that we had to split it up into multiple threads just to make it easier on ourselves. Then theres cosmology blogs and civ profiles and a bunch of other stuff lol

Okay so turns out I'm really dumb, I even used it as a scan in the last revision thread but didnt propose law manip for her lol

Btw, after all verses (not including Umineko) are done with the 1A revisions, will there be any verse with 3 or more Tier 0?

"Any verse with 3 or more tier 0's?"

I think you mean "any wiki with 3 or more tier 0's?"

XDragnoir said:
will there be any verse with 3 or more Tier 0?
Man, we will be lucky if we get more than 5 Tier 0s across all verses, thinking a single one will have 3 or more is just non-sense.

World Rejector's specific activation and limited range may screw him over. Khepri seems to beat him just via mind control and she's still in a match for one of the spots.

Of the like 4 or 5 Masada characters that are 5-A only two have High 1-A hax, those being Ren and Rein, and theres a big difference between them.

Ren only has High 1-A hax when he can cut the back of a persons neck, hes honestly not stupid hard to beat and the other 5-As arnt even smurfs.

PsychoWarper said:
Of the like 4 or 5 Masada characters that are 5-A only two have High 1-A hax, those being Ren and Rein, and theres a big difference between them.
Ren only has High 1-A hax when he can cut the back of a persons neck, hes honestly not stupid hard to beat and the other 5-As arnt even smurfs.
I mean, he stomped a Blazblue character

Which one? Cause some of them have like 15+ passives and im pretty sure would paralysis him so he couldnt move and im fairly certain the ones that can neg High Godly regen can perma kill him.

Back