• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 25

I know but the possibility is hilarious. But if the Culexus has easily exploitable weakness should be even be that high?

YungManzi said:
00potato said:
Bruh, Knack beat Culexus, could he be number 1?
No. Culexus just has a really weird weakness that lets weaker characters beat him.
He also had very good skill, potent OHK soul hax, mind haxing granades and the ability to go invisible and intangible, also the fact his passive mind scrambling works on even non-psychers, so the number of people that could beat the Culexus is really small

00potato said:
Yeah but besides intangibility, any random robot would be immune to his hax.
actually, his passive mind disruption works on robots too and they can't see him either if he doesn't want to

Beating a Culexus takes a specific type of character which is generally uber skilled and low hax, but overall low hax/non reliance on hax is required.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The Master was supposed to get resistance to tier 1 mind manip but it was never added

Also Temporal Grace blocks EE
That wont reslly help since zoe doesnt use mind man8p

What level of EE?

"Space-time manipulation: The Doctor and Master's TARDISes weaponized their space/time wake to use as weapons against the Quantum Archangel, while breaking through inter-dimensional barriers."

@Zach And? Again, Do they lead with that in character? I cant remember many times when they even used something like that in the show but I might be misremembering

I thought you haven't seen the show?

The Master doesn't usually use his TARDIS directly in combat but if he does he used its full weapon capabilities

I've been watching doctor who on and off since the 7th grade lol

Okay but to what level is its power null?

WeeklyBattles said:
I've been watching doctor who on and off since the 7th grade lol
Okay but to what level is its power null?
I think at its max it is 11-D

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The Six Fold God is faaaaaaaar above the masters TARDIS though.
Wasn't the The Six Fold God 'profile going to be delete though, Zachary?

master tardis h1c half scale to the quantum archangel that can control every level of existence

We aren't really sure, it's actually kinda vague as to if it's an actual character or just the guardians working together

Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Biological Manipulation, Absorption (Life Force, Matter, Magic, and Information), Corruption, and Soul Manipulation

Although my mistake, it only applies to Baron Nashor

Back