• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 25

Passives say hi, along with thought-based Hax.

Unless im missing something he doesnt have hax potent enough to get past 5-D resistances

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Not all of her resistances are 5D, and she doesn't resist all of his passives.
No they are all 5-D resistances, she doesnt have anything other than 5-D esistances

WeeklyBattles said:
Not all of her resistances are 5D, and she doesn't resist all of his passives.
No they are all 5-D resistances, she doesnt have anything other than 5-D esistances
She should only have 5-D resistances based on what she resisted from the void, with that being the only 5-D thing she's experienced.

She should only have 5-D resistances based on what she resisted from the void, with that being the only 5-D thing she's experienced.
Yeah, all of her resistancecs on her profile are resistancces to the 5-D void hax

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Zoe doesn't resist Death Manipulation, Causality, Probability, Luck, Statistic Reduc, Radiation and Power Null
But she resist the rest of Yuuki's passive
Along with sleep, radiation and, fate manipulation.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Zoe doesn't resist Death Manipulation, Causality, Probability, Luck, Statistic Reduc, Radiation and Power Null

But she resist the rest of Yuuki's passive
Correct on death manip, she's getting type 4 acausality with the next CRT so causality probability and luck manip are a nope, stat reduction means nothing compared to conceptual erasure, and from what i can tell his power null only prevents teleportation

Along with sleep, radiation and, fate manipulation.
Shes getting radiation resistances with the upcoming crt seeing as we now give it to all space-faring characters by default

fate manip gets noped by her upcoming type 4 acausality

Well, fudge, rip mindhax and madness hax. I will say though in a speed equalized match, Yuuki may speedblitze.Yuuki's first move, in his second to last key, was to use Time Stop; in Time stop, he can boost his own speed in the million of times.

I don't think his last key would be different there. You know I will say a match sounds interesting.

Elizhaa said:
Well, fudge, rip mindhax and madness hax. I will say though in a speed equalized match, Yuuki may speedblitze.Yuuki's first move, in his second to last key, was to use Time Stop; in Time stop, he can boost his own speed in the million of times.

I don't think his last key would be different there. You know I will say a match sounds interesting.
Zoe resists 5-D time manip and can move around in places where time is nonexistent, timestop wont do anything

Alright.

Still gets sent to sleep or, deathaxed.
He would have to lead with those immediately which he'd not guaranteed to do, whereas Zoe takes one look at him and knows to lead with concept erasure

How potent is his death hax? Ive been reminded that Zoe will likely get death hax resistance when we update the shadow isles resistanecs

Veldora's aura is more radiation and his Anti-threat aura which looks short range is EE; I don't we did really treat it as Death Manipulation in Web Novel yet. Tbh, it looks Zoe could resists

Back